It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lt Col Michael Aquino, the Temple of Set,organized pedo rings,mind control

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=24709243]Astronomer62[/post
Wow thanks a lot, I've had a lot of hard knocks throughput my life so far, nothing to break me though, oak trees grow strong in contrary winds and all that. Thanks again for your time and effort, and would be grateful if you could direct me to some good sources to study more.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks
Please note positive to stars, they have two sides, the first 3 pages show connections to Facies, El Nath and Alphard, very powerful stars, but there is negative and positive interpretation, that has to fit into your horoscope as a whole, don't freak out, i feel they are positive.
You have had extreme violence done to you, not the other way around, El Nath would make you sharp tongued in forums, Alphard the Serpent is good if you take up Kundalini Meditation!
theawakenedstate.net...

edit on 22-10-2019 by Astronomer62 because: adding info

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
a reply to: [post=24709243]Astronomer62[/post
Wow thanks a lot, I've had a lot of hard knocks throughput my life so far, nothing to break me though, oak trees grow strong in contrary winds and all that. Thanks again for your time and effort, and would be grateful if you could direct me to some good sources to study more.

I will be back, but i am slow, i will continue, i have a lot of pressing issues, even with this forum, my disabled feature is bad, i can't go forward, but slowly, however another 3 pages tomorrow!

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Astronomer62

Hey take your time, life's not to be rushed anyway. I know most people don't believe in this stuff and I don't believe wholly but it all matches up with me like "this is your life" most of the fights in my first third(say up to 31) was me playing out the anti hero role as the defender of the bullied.... But thanks again and no need to feel this is a pressing matter, I'm happy to wait.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks
I have left this material on this thread because you have birth chart connections to Sirius and Alnilam, which by intention Michael Aquino has used, i feel if by intention, these stars are just a power source for rituals, it is the ritual that makes them good or evil, not if they are on a naturally applied to when you where born, they still have duality, it is up to the individual to make these stars "Positive"
I have declined from my report on fixed stars, this is straight from Bernadette Brady, who you can look up with astrology, i would only differ from her with interpretation of Alnilam, center star of the Belt of Orion with ancient text, i feel with beliefs, this is a very powerful star, you will find it on your birth chart, i don't agree with her interpretation, but only with her that this isn't a top star!

Below you will find a Sirius connection, you are on the right forum, although it isn't as great as it was once, but is correct to the principles of origin!

edit on 23-10-2019 by Astronomer62 because: adding info

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Last two pages below:-
I will give links to information later, i must start writing more on my Olympics Thread tomorrow.

edit on 23-10-2019 by Astronomer62 because: adding info

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Astronomer62
That's very precise and very accurate, thanks.
Much to ponder..

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join