It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Adair Interview - Rocket Scientist Claims He Touched a Living UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
video.google.co.uk...

Watched this documentary the other night, as i was bored and had nothing else to do at 3am

Wondered what opinions people have of this guy? His story seems somewhat unbeleiveable, as a 17 year old kid. Can anybody backup evidence in his story?

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I've heard this story before. I can't remember where though. It is quite interesting when start thinking abut the scientific aspects of this technology, but I'm not quite sure what to think about these claims though.

JackCash

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I beleive he claims at one point that there is either a rocket/ship that can circulate the earth in a blink of the eye. Scary thought. Very farfetched.

An interesting point David Adair makes however, is the idea of "First Strike". Whomever has the technology to strike first in nuclear war, if fast enough, can hit the enemy without giving them a chance to strike back. Im sure this idea of 'First Strike' has indeed been at the forefront of black projects involving Rockets.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I first heard about Adair from a C2C interview a few years ago. Story sounded amazing, but I couldn't verify anything he said about being a teenage rocket prodigy and rubbing elbows with famous scientists. I've seen other critiques of his statements regarding the science of rockets. I'm fairly confident he's a fraud. My .02

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkWanderer

Hi DarkWanderer, thanks for your post.

Here is a in my opinion very interesting interview of David Adair about the same experience.
I thought it might interest you.

Electromagnetic Fusion and ET Space Technology
- An Interview with David Adair -
Space technology consultant David Adair goes on the record about his extraordinary experiences at Area 51 when, as a mere teenager, he was testing one of his electromagnetic fusion engine prototypes.

Excerpt from an interview with David Adair
by Robert M. Stanley © 2002

www.nexusmagazine.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Thanks spacevisitor, an interesting interview indeed!
Im trying to dig up evidence that can back up his story, as so far the only thing i have to go by is his word. For example, does Congressman John Ashbrook exist? Has he been contacted and can he conferm knowing David Adair.
Any pictures of newspaper articles above David Adairs rocket?

Thanks for the reply, if you could help dig up any further information would be much appriciated

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
David Adair Interview - Rocket Scientist Claims He Touched a Living UFO
___

There are some very knowledgeable members here who have indicated Adair's story is bogus.
I first heard of him and his story on Noory's show on Coast. Think Art Bell interviewed Adair a few years earlier but I have not been able to locate that one.

Whenever I come across new Adair interviews I usually give'm a listen. Seems to me David Adair hasn't changed his story much over time.
Other than his A51 experience, his apparent teenage connection to Curtis LeMay and LeMay's role still fascinates me as I'm of the belief LeMay was in the know on all things connected with foreign technology.

I believe Adair's story but don't have the scientific knowledge to confirm his own rockets' technology as being feasible. I think Adair also designed and manufactured a specialized Jet Engine apparatus used in removing/replacing Jet Aircraft engines. As far as Ive been made aware the apparatus is still in use today, all over the world.

David Adair: www.nexusmagazine.com...
Curtis LeMay: en.wikipedia.org...

Dallas

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I believe him, he seemed to tell the story so well and did not hesitate to when questions were asked. He seems to have a lot of detail and news papers to show that he was the real deal when he was younger.

I know for some this would be hard to swallow because these types of stories have been laughed at for so long.

Great link,

Thanks,

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkWanderer
if you could help dig up any further information would be much appriciated

Hi DarkWanderer, here is some more.

www.checktheevidence.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Thanks for ye another link spacevisitor.

I really am inclined to beleive some of Adairs story. He seems to be consistant in his claims and has the backing of Steven Greer.

Points that put me off beleiving him:
- Lack of actual Tangible evidence ( other than his projec rocket in paper)
- Incredible claims of his rocket being able to acheive the speeds he claims
- 17 year old able to identify the way a UFO operates when Area51 Employees and officials cant.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   

DarkWanderer
- 17 year old able to identify the way a UFO operates when Area51 Employees and officials cant.

This part actually fits into his story, as he claims the information that led to his engine design came to him in a dream, and from the accounts I've read the similarity of his engine to the one already in A51 is what attracted the officials to come to him, but of course that's all part of the "story".

The part of this I find particularly interesting is I normally come to ATS to find debunkings of these obscure UFO claims (I had never heard of David Adair in any of the books/documentaries (these are the particular cases I'm most interested in, as I believe most of the widespread claims I see in multiple books/documentaries are usually disinformation) I've seen until I ran across an old notebook my Grandma kept of stories such as this), but so far I've yet to come across any threads (been through quite a few so far) that actually debunk this, other than by claiming "Laws of Physics" (which only applies if we believe Physics is absolute and there's nothing left for us to discover, but check out "Aether Physics" and the speed of light is not an insurmountable task).

I do feel there is something off about this story, but I can't pinpoint it, and I also can't find any debunkers who have put forth more than a minuscule effort based on old sciences to debunk this story...

top topics

join