It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yeah it's me, another little newbie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Hello all. I'll try to keep this short and sweet and without interruptions to your lives for the day.

I'm a stay at home mom to a handsome one year old boy and a wife to my adorable husband. I work only about 8 hours a week out of pure boredom. I live in a small town where nothing exciting ever happens unless there is a football game or a car accident somewhere.

Let's see. I'm currently in the midst of researching "unknown disappearances" as they seem relevant to zombie attacks, but we all know those are always covered up by the US. There is more, but I won't bore you for today. Enjoy the sunshine (if you have any) and your weekend.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Hello! Welcome to ATS.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, here you will never feel bored again.

I hope you find what you are searching for .

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, sdfick!

I hope that you enjoy your time here as a member of the ATS Community. Please don't forget there's a lighter side for general chit chat, hobbies, and or personal interests/discussion as well as our political boards. Many of our members come here for those aspect alone.

www.belowtopsecret.com...
www.abovepolitics.com...

If ever a question or concern please don't hesitate to ask ... myself or anyone, for that matter.

In my signature, you will notice a few links that may benefit your overall experience and understanding of this fine Community of folks ... all seeking a somewhat common goal, truth.

All the best and Welcome to ATS.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by sdfick

Welcome, sdfick!

The ATS Freshman's Forum is a great place to discuss the complexities of the ATS universe and to get advice from rookies and veterans alike.

Asala has a new member thread here: Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice.

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here’s a list of forum related threads:
Index of Important Website Related Threads

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on AbovePolitics. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker in case you need one: ieSpell 2.5.1 build 106

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Sooner or later you will find a use for TinyURL!™

Don’t forget to set up the “Comments” section in your profile, so folks can drop by to say, “Hi!” All it takes is a “Howdy” from you to get the ball rolling.

Oh, and visit the Automotive Discussion forum.

Grady

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
sdfick, welcome
I would love to here more about your zombie research, start a thread for us all soon.

I know it can seem dull at times being at home with a small baby, but looking back it was the best time for me, i wish i could go back and do it all again. It went to quick. Now at least you have all of us from around the world to keep you company!!!!!!!!! You are positively in the bestest company ever.
Hope to see you about. nuts.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Hello sdfick. Welcome to ATS! I'm a stay at home mom too, with way too much time on my hands. Good luck with everything and I hope that you find the answers your are seeking.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Yay! More girls! Woot!
I'm a stay at home mom too.
I'm usually on BelowTopSecret.
Hope to see you there!

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by sdfick

Welcome

Lots of intros today.

Work, work, busy, busy, chop, chop, bang bang!

Enjoy

MonKey

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by sdfick

Hiya, welcome, Im not a stay at home but done my share of nappies

Look forward to your opinions
Enjoy

Cheers
Mungo

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
My Missus' is becoming concerned that ATS is becoming "an e-place for attractive women to shop"... I see the change happening. Nice. Thank you, thank you, thank you for joining.

Vic

new topics

top topics

join