It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

need a thread or links RE:

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 04:45 AM
link   
www.anomalies-unlimited.com...
Scrolll2.jpg
All ideas pls, 'cause i got a headache... prob' 'cause i stared at it for
about an hour.This scroll was found
in 1900 by Sir Aurel Stein in a secret library at
Dunhuang, in the Gobi Desert.
The scroll is in an unknown language.
And what's the image of in the scroll below
the text scroll?
I tried ats search, but my browser cop's a 404


[Edited on 13-2-2004 by sanctum]

[Edited on 13-2-2004 by sanctum]




posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Some other weird interesting thing he found:
depts.washington.edu...

Those flying carpets could be the interpretation of ufo's for someone of that time.

(Yes my spelling is getting better but I still have to edit
)

[Edited on 13-2-2004 by TheDarkFlame]



posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 05:44 AM
link   
some great finds!, thumbs up!



posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheDarkFlame
Some other weird interesting thing he found:
depts.washington.edu...

Those flying carpets could be the interpretation of ufo's for someon of that time.

Great post
Thanks. Any info' on the scroll's i would like info on?



posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 06:36 AM
link   
After looking at the 'small' pictures, there is alot of resemblence to The Voynich Manuscript

The type text used resembles it well, as well as the graphics, except the Voynich Manuscripts were contained in 'quire's' or mini notebooks, not scrolled.

Unless of course the original Voynich docs were scrolled, and later converted to a 'quire' format.

[Edited on 13-2-2004 by smirkley]



posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by smirkley
After looking at the 'small' pictures, there is alot of resemblence to The Voynich Manuscript

The type text used resembles it well, as well as the graphics, except the Voynich Manuscripts were contained in 'quire's' or mini notebooks, not scrolled.

Unless of course the original Voynich docs were scrolled, and later converted to a 'quire' format.

[Edited on 13-2-2004 by smirkley]


THANKS Smirkley. I'll post once I read the doc'.



posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Well they must be something important because if they dont know the language that prob means that the scroll is coded to protect it. Or it could be a recipie for chocalate chip cookies.



posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kriskaos
Well they must be something important because if they dont know the language that prob means that the scroll is coded to protect it. Or it could be a recipie for chocalate chip cookies.


The recipe for soylent green?
But seriously, what is the 'ink on paper' image, on the lower scroll



posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 05:40 PM
link   
some great finds!, thumbs up!



new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join