It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Film of Stephenville UFO on Fox News

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I just saw some film of the Stehenville Texas UFO on Fox news.
It's very good film but the military is still saying it was jets that the people seen.
I can't find a link to it but maybe someone else can.
It was on Fox News just a few minutes ago.
I'll keep checking Fox news for the film.
This is excellent film and it sure does'nt look like jets to me.

[edit on 25-1-2008 by MagicaRose]

[edit on 25-1-2008 by MagicaRose]

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
This is so weird!
I know I seen this and yet I can't find it on Fox News. My husband was sitting next to me and we both seen it.
I wonder if they were told to erase it because I can find only 2 articles about Stepnenville UFO on Fox and I know they have talked about it more than 2 times.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I can't say if the video I saw was the "official" one from Texas or not (was at night). But if it was, then yes. I would say those are jets flying in formation. It isn't 1 object. But I can't honestly say if the one I saw was the same one. Was on MSNBC's web page.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
The deception is coming, aka the aliens are coming.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Was this the video your talking about? Oops! UFOs really F-16's

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
F-16's flying in formation eh? Since when, except for the Blue Angels do more than 2 fighters fly in formation? And, living in the flight path of Luke AFB -the training facility for ALL F-16 pilots these days,I see them taking off and landing all day every day and night, and I can assure you that F-16's dont fly around with big bright lights on them (they dont even have "running lights" like commercial or private aircraft)- can you imagine? "Hey bad guys- here we are- just shoot at these huge bright lights" LMAO - the whole "its F-16's" excuse is ridiculous.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Let me get this straight. First time around the military says they had nothing in the area at all that could have been mistaken for fighters, or lights in the sky, or anything like that.

Then reports start to come in of jets chasing UFOs.

Suddenly the military remembers all those jets it had out there, and now knows that's what everyone mistook for UFOs.

Suuuuure. And if you swallow all of that at face value, let me sell you some ocean front property in Arizona.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
This is getting silly... I agree with NGC, the military or shall we say the Intel chaps need to get one story and stick with it. There is a video out there somewhere that was handed to one of the more vocal witnesses by a less vocal witness that depicts some very erratic lights in the sky.

MUFON deemed the video "unremarkable" (or something like that) because it is only lights in the sky, that's fine I don't blame them for that, but what that video PROVES is whatever was in the Texas skies that evening it was most definitely NOT F-16s.

Springer...

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Isn't that the phoenix lights video ? Sure looks alot like it .

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow_Lord
I can't say if the video I saw was the "official" one from Texas or not (was at night). But if it was, then yes. I would say those are jets flying in formation. It isn't 1 object. But I can't honestly say if the one I saw was the same one. Was on MSNBC's web page.

Actually it wasn't just at night. Many of the observers say the sun was still up at the time, but it was setting.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Thank you Springer,
I know we seen a video this morning on Fox News. This is PROBABLY the video you mentioned and they were told to not air it anymore and there's no record of it on the Fox website.
I wrote an email to Bill Hemmer asking him to air it again.
I hope he does but we may never see it again.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mindless
Isn't that the phoenix lights video ? Sure looks alot like it .

Yep, those are the Phoenix lights - a flare drop by military aircraft, but nothing to do with Stephenville.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by disownedsky

Thanks my speakers don't work so i cant listen to the commentary unfortunately . I thought i had seen it somewhere tho .
Thanks again

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

springer, i think its a bit quick to assume the video is genuine . It seems strange someone would wait 10 days to release it. We have no way of knowing when or where that video was made.

the timelag from event to release and it being from an anonymous source makes it fishy to me

[edit on 25-1-2008 by yeti101]

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Unless I missed it, they didn't even say anything about the video, so I wasn't sure if thats the one the OP saw or not. I thought it looked familair as well.

At any rate, it seems a lot of the media has immediately accepted the Milatary's explanation. Nevermind the fact that 10 F-16s would make a hell of a noise.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by yeti101

The "reality" of the film isn't really the big thing here IMO. It could be recycled and put out by the military itself just to be debunked. The important part, I think, is the missing and then found jets. Everything else is just muddy water.

You don't "lose" a bunch of F16s like a bag of marbles. You don't make a press release, and then let it ride for a while, and then come back and say "oops" if you're to have any credibility.

The only likely scenario is that you denied anything to do with the event because you had something to hide. (Like trying to chase down a UFO when you're not supposed to be in the business of investigating them at all.) Then when you realized that this was so widespread a sighting, and that so many witnesses were involved that the jets would surely be mentioned, and maybe verified somehow, you backtrack and change the story so that the jets you first denied were in the area now become the whole UFO story.

Does this sound like Roswell and the UFO, then a weather balloon, and years later something else? Smoke and mirrors.

top topics

join