It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everquest, UT2004-7, TF2, Metal of Honor WII Anyone?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Anyone play these games? lol Ive been addicted to 1st person shooters since I found Doom, then quake and duke nuke em but this generation of 1ps are Hot hot hot! Specialy the Wii, use the zapper and its like your holding a machine gun, or a bazooka,

and as for everquest, thats my naughty lil addiction since the Air force, needed something to entertain me on Swing shift, and idaho isnt happening at night lol.

I play on E-marr as a 69 / MONK - Ninja Skillz to pay the bills.

Lets see who plays what an if we have met each other online before lol

*Caps lock title edit*

[edit on 25-1-2008 by dbates]

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
eq - i had a few characters on Luclin back in the day. i switched to a station pass and had them kill my old account so i could have it on the pass though so all my chars are gone. i wouldn't mind getting back into it a little, but i don't know anyone that plays it anymore. i mostly play eq2 and i just got pirates of the burning sea. i think the only games on the station pass i'm missing are vanguard and the matrix. my eq1 expansions leave off after Ykeshia. maybe i'll fire that up this weekend. seems hard starting out because hte low level population is almost nonexistent on Luclin. maybe it's better on other servers.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I await for WAR to start.

In the meantime I play CoD4 on 360 when I get a chance, and the occasional PC rpg.

join