It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus Existed

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 02:11 AM
link   
After a myriad of Sensual dreams regarding my sisters freind ( I seem to have fallen for her
), I was thrown into a dream involving the existence of Jesus.

As I looked up all I could see were vaugly lit buildings, and then Screaming Jesus never existed ! After tossing and turning in bed for who knows low long in my bed yelling that he never lived.
Next you thing you know a giant foot comes crashing down in my head pounding it to the concrete street, and a voice, " Jesus walked in a cult ". I look up under the foot and to my amazement thier stood Satan, and just under his imagethe names of numerous Cults, Many listed, 10-30 I would say. The Two I remember the most, Cult of Isis, and the Cult of Mithraism. I was told he walked one of these Cults.

Now, im not stipulating that Jesus was a member of a Cult, just that My Sub-Consciousness has a very warped sense of humour. Could thier be any truth to this dream?

Cult of Isis

home.clara.net...
www.ancientworlds.net...

Cult of Mithraism

eawc.evansville.edu...
www.mystae.com...

Deep

[Edited on 13-2-2004 by ZeroDeep]

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 02:26 AM
link   
possibly the essenes?
he has many years missing from his diary. i've read lots of different takes on it.
i've read there is a demon in the aethers that calls itself jesus.
i've read that the jesus myth is just a composite of earlier myths.
i've read that there were TWO jesuses.
i've read that he moved to india and had kids.
i've read he was next inline to be king by bloodline(of david).

one night i lay in bed and said to myself ernestly, "i accept jesus as my saviour'.
it was a profound experience. i've never felt such euphoria. my muscles stared twitching, and waves of energy flowed up over me. i knew at that moment that it was all real.
if jesus and buddha had a fight, who would win? (hey! i made up an eyes cream koan!)

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Im inclined to believe that " Jesus " existed but not in the essence that has been contrived by the " holy " Roman Catholic Church.

Just a dream, maybe. My Sub-Consciousness is always twisting and turning my rational train of thought and throwing curve balls at my Consciouss self.

Cult, is too loose. In the eyes of the Romans, Jesus could very well have been a " Cult " leader who was a threat to the empire. Im going to have to research the prevading Cults of the time. Praticularly from 200 BC to 300 AD. Until then I can only hope that Fellow members add more insight to this " Dream ".

Deep

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 03:00 AM
link   
It is quite possible that Pauline Christianity was based directly on Mithraism, since St Paul (Saul of Tarsus) was very well aware of the Mithra cult.

Tarsus, on the northern side of the Mediterranean, in what is now Turkey, was a bustling seaport, 2000 years old when Saul arrived in about year 40 C.E. This big, cosmopolitan city was a mixture of many cultures, and the ancient religion of the god Mithras was prominent among them.
Saul of Tarsus, Mithraic Cults, and Christ's Blood

Mithra was born on December 25th.
He was considered a great traveling teacher and master.
He had twelve companions or disciples.
He performed miracles.
He was buried in a tomb and after three days he rose again.
His resurrection was celebrated every year.
Mithra was called "the good shepherd,� "the way, the truth and the light,� �redeemer,� �savior,� �Messiah."
He was identified with both the lion and the lamb.
His sacred day was Sunday, "the Lord's Day."
Mithra had his principal festival on what was later to become Easter, at which time he was resurrected.
The Mithra religion had a Eucharist or "Lord's Supper."

Mithra

Mithra was regarded as created by, yet co-equal with, the Supreme Deity. Mithraists were Trinitarian, kept Sunday as their day of worship, and their chief festivals were what we know of as Christmas and Easter. Long before the advent of Jesus, Mithra was said to have been born of a virgin mother, in a cave, at the time of Christmas, and died on a cross at Easter. Baptism was practised, and the sign of the cross was made on the foreheads of all newly-baptised converts. Mithra was considered to be the saviour of the world, conferring on his followers an eternal life in Heaven, and, similar to the story of Jesus, he died to save all others, provided that they were his followers.
Christianity or Mithraism

[Edited on 13-2-2004 by Pisky]

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 01:29 PM
link   
while mithraism seems similar, it has alot of differences from a man who really existed in jerusalem.

read this, its a good read about mithraism, a cult of sun god worship.

www.newadvent.org...

peace.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Anything or anyone that brings you closer to Jesus and God - is good.

Any influence that causes you to drift away or doubt the Lord - is demonic.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
After a myriad of Sensual dreams regarding my sisters freind ( I seem to have fallen for her
), I was thrown into a dream involving the existence of Jesus.

As I looked up all I could see were vaugly lit buildings, and then Screaming Jesus never existed ! After tossing and turning in bed for who knows low long in my bed yelling that he never lived.
Next you thing you know a giant foot comes crashing down in my head pounding it to the concrete street, and a voice, " Jesus walked in a cult ". I look up under the foot and to my amazement thier stood Satan, and just under his imagethe names of numerous Cults, Many listed, 10-30 I would say. The Two I remember the most, Cult of Isis, and the Cult of Mithraism. I was told he walked one of these Cults.

Now, im not stipulating that Jesus was a member of a Cult, just that My Sub-Consciousness has a very warped sense of humour. Could thier be any truth to this dream?

Cult of Isis

home.clara.net...
www.ancientworlds.net...

Cult of Mithraism

eawc.evansville.edu...
www.mystae.com...

Deep

[Edited on 13-2-2004 by ZeroDeep]

Now what made you think it's Satan who stood on your head? If he was red, had horns, and carried a pitchfork this doesn't say anything

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by RogueOne
Anything or anyone that brings you closer to Jesus and God - is good.

Any influence that causes you to drift away or doubt the Lord - is demonic.

Good and evil are relative. You base your assumptions on what has been taught to you by religion.

I'd say anyone who tells you there is a God and you should worship, is service to self and is trying to get you inside the influence of control.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 02:54 PM
link   
ZeroDeep.. here is what the Cassiopaenas have to say. You can research this further, it may lead you to the answer (possibly).
=====================================
Q: (L) I would like more details about the man you say is the biological father of Jesus. Once again, what is his name?
A: Tonatha.
Q: (L) You said he was an acquaintance of Mary's?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Was he selected for some reason to be the biological father of Jesus by other beings or powers.
A: Close.
Q: (L) Can you give us any details about him. What was his lineage, where did he come from, etc.
A: He was a member of the white sect.
Q: (L) What is the white sect?
A: AKA Aryans. Andarans. (Laura's note: Who are the Andarans?)
Q: (L) Was Mary a member of the Essene group?
Q: (L) Was this man also a member of the Essenes?
A: No.
Q: (L) This person, Tonatha, was chosen to be the biological father of Jesus?

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by lilblam
Good and evil are relative. You base your assumptions on what has been taught to you by religion.

I'm curious lilblam, if good and evil are relative, and my religion tells me it is good to kill people who annoy me because it simplifies my life to not be annoyed by them, it is good for me to kill them?

Maybe it is good for me to kill them? And evil for them because they didn't feel compelled to die to simplify my life?

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Q: (L) Was Jesus genetically engineered by Aliens?
Q: (L) Can you explain?
A: Too complex for the energies at the present.
Q: (L) Was Mary a true virgin when she gave birth?
A: No
Q: (L) Did she conceive in the normal way?
Q: (L) Was Jesus genetically altered?
A: After birth and during childhood.
Q: (L) Was Jesus special, Christed as it is called, in any way?
A: Quick exalted to end the wars and civil entrancement; Zindar council.
======================================
Q: (L) Jesus told us God loves us. Is this true?
A: But it is the soul that matters, not the body. The body dies not the soul.
Q: (L) Last week we were talking about Jesus of Nazareth who became the Christ. Can we continue that subject this
week?
Q: (L) Who was Jesus of Nazareth?
A: Advanced spirit.
Q: (L) Was Jesus born from an immaculate conception; that is did his mother not have sex with a man in order to
conceive him?
Q: (L) She did have sex with a man in order to conceive him, is that correct?
Q: (L) Who was the man with whom she had sex to conceive Jesus?
Q: (L) And who was this individual, Tonatha?
A: Acquaintance.
Q: (L) How old was Jesus mother, Mary, when she conceived Jesus?
A: 19.
Q: (L) Was Joseph upset to discover that Mary was pregnant?
Q: (L) How old was Joseph when he married Mary?
A: 39.
Q: (L) Was Joseph unable to father children?
Q: (L) What date, counting backwards in our calendrical system, was Jesus born on?
A: 01 06 minus 14.
Q: (L) What time of day was he born?
A: 6 am.
Q: (L) Was there any unusual celestial event in terms of star or planet alignments at that time?
Q: (L) What was the star the Magi saw in the East that led them to the place where he was born? Was there an event
where the Magi came to present gifts?
Q: (L) Who was it that came to present him gifts?
A: 3 prophets.
Q: (L) What country did these prophets come from?
A: Iran. Also known as Persia.
Q: (L) Was Jesus an individual who had psychic or unusual powers from birth?
Q: (L) Did he have an awareness from the earliest times of his life that he was in some way special or chosen?
A: yes.
Q: (L) What was the "star" that indicated to the prophets...
A: Spaceship.
Q: (L) What kind of space ship?
A: Mother.
Q: (L) Where did this mothership come from?
A: Other realm.
Q: (L) Does that mean other realm as in dimension or density?
Q: (L) Do we know of these other realms or densities as other star systems or planets?
A: Partly.
Q: (L) Jesus grew up to the age of twelve, at which point he was Bar Mitzvahed, is that correct?
A: He was Bar Mitzvahed at the age of 10.
Q: (L) Did he at that time receive training elsewhere?
A: Aramaic rite.
Q: (L) Did Jesus, during the course of his growing up years travel to other countries and study under other masters?
Q: (L) Where did he receive his teaching or training?
A: Channeled to him.
Q: (L) Did he at any point in his life travel to India?
Q: (L) Did he travel to Egypt and undergo an initiation in the Great Pyramid?
Q: (L) He lived his entire life in Palestine?
A: Near. In that general area. The Bible is not entirely accurate.
Q: (L) When Jesus attended the marriage at Cana, whose wedding was it?
A: Did not happen.
Q: (L) Did Jesus feed thousands of people with a few loaves and fishes?
Q: (L) Are you saying that all the miracles of the Bible are myths?
A: Remember this is corrupted information altered after the fact for purposes of political and economic gain and control.
Q: (L) Tell us what Jesus really did.
A: He taught spiritual truths to those starving for them.
Q: (L) And what was the basis of these spiritual truths?
A: Channeled information from higher sources.
Q: (L) What is the truth that Jesus taught?
A: That all men are loved by the creator and are one with same.
Q: (L) Did he perform miracles?
A: Some.
Q: (L) Can you tell us about one or two of them?
A: Healing.
Q: (L) Was he able to literally heal with the touch of his hand?
Q: (L) Did he perform exorcisms?
Q: (L) Is Reiki the method he used to heal; or something similar?
=======================================
Q: (L) I would like more details about the man you say is the biological father of Jesus. Once again, what is his name?
Q: (L) You said he was an acquaintance of Mary's?
Q: (L) Was he selected for some reason to be the biological father of Jesus by other beings or powers.
Q: (L) Can you give us any details about him. What was his lineage, where did he come from, etc.
A: He was a member of the white sect.
Q: (L) What is the white sect?
A: AKA Aryans. Andarans. (Laura's note: Who are the Andarans?)
Q: (L) Was Mary a member of the Essene group?
Q: (L) Was this man also a member of the Essenes?
Q: (L) This person, Tonatha, was chosen to be the biological father of Jesus?
Q: (L) Why did Mary not marry him?
A: Feelings were extremely transient.
Q: (L) You are saying she was fickle?
A: No. Influenced by telepathic suggestion.
Q: (L) Was she already betrothed at this time?
A: No. Hypnotized level 1.
Q: (L) Did Mary and Joseph, once together, subsequently have other children?
A: No. But Jesus did.
Q: (L) Jesus had children? Who was he married to?
A: Was not.
Q: (L) You mean he had illegitimate children?
A: Subjective institutionally.
Q: (L) Who was the mother of these children?
A: There were three women.
Q: (L) There were three women?
Q: (L) Are they mentioned in the Bible?
A: One is but not by name.
Q: (L) Who was one of them?
A: Alicia.
Q: (L) What was the name of the second one?
A: Rafea.
Q: (L) The third one?
A: Vella. Romans.
Q: (L) All three of them were Romans?
Q: (L) And what happened to the children?
A: Survived and multiplied fruitfully.
Q: (L) How many children were there from the three mothers?
A: Three.
Q: (L) Is that, as some people claim, the true meaning of the search for the Holy Grail, that it is not a cup but the "Sang
Real", or holy blood line?
Q: (L) Are there any descendants of Jesus living today?
A: 364,142.
Q: (L) Was Jesus Christed in the sense of having some special mantle of power falling over him at the time of his
baptism?
A: Nearly correct.
Q: (L) Now, you say that the father of Jesus was an Aryan. Where did he come from?
A: Palestine.
Q: (L) What is the origin of the Aryan race?
A: 5th planet now know as asteroid belt.
Q: (L) When did they come to earth?
A: 80 thousand years ago? Difficult for us to use your measuring system.
Q: (L) Were they similar in form and structure to what they are now?
Q: (L) Why is it that our scientists have not been able to uncover evidence of such ancient existence?
A: They have. Do not want to acknowledge it.
Q: (L) Where do the Celts come from?
A: Same. Ferocious people. Came from fifth planet.
Q: (L) When was that planet destroyed?
A: 80 thousand years ago.
Q: (L) Were any of the descendants of Jesus famous individuals that we would know.
A: Yes. Yassar Arafat. Churchill.
Q: (L) You said that the Exodus occurred in 2676; is that BC or years ago?
A: BC
Q: (L) If the Exodus occurred in 2676 BC, that is 4,670 years ago more or less, this would mean that this was not
related to the comet cluster which came in 1588 BC
A: Correct.
Q: (L) Then, the comet cluster came by 8,788 BC, is that correct?
A: Close enough.
Q: (L) Details about Jesus' extended "sleep" state.
A: He spent 96 hours in a comatose state in a cave near Jerusalem. When he awoke, he prophesied to his disciples and
then exited the cave. 27,000 people had assembled because of mother ship appearance and he was taken up in a beam
of light.
=====================================

Q: (L) During a previous reading we asked several questions about Jesus of Nazareth known as the Christ. The question
was asked: "Was Jesus special, that is, Christed, in some way?" The answer came back was: "Quick exalted; wars; civil
entrancement. Zindar council." I would like to know the meaning of these references.
A: Quick exalted refers to a sudden boost of awareness level as related to your previous questions about knowledge.
Sometimes that acquisition can occur in a surge and sometimes this is referred to as illumination. Jesus acquired his
knowledge by having complete faith in his ability to acquire the knowledge from a higher source. This faith caused an
equal balancing interaction with higher sources, which allowed him to gain supreme knowledge simply by having that
faith. Remember that the resources for the acquisition of knowledge in the space/time ere of Christ were much more
limited than they are now. There were few options open for acquiring true knowledge except total and complete faith.
And this one was instilled with the awareness that total and complete faith would cause dramatic and spectacular
acquisition of knowledge; also would cause dramatic and spectacular progression of the soul being. Therefore, the faith
was felt, the knowledge was received.
Q: (L) What was the source of the knowledge?
A: The source was the sixth level of density which is where we reside and we also were involved in that as well.
A: Jesus has Godsparks ad infinitum.
Q: (L) How does Jesus have Godsparks ad infinitum?
A: Soul replication for communication purposes.
Q: (L) So, every time we call upon Jesus, we are replenishing our Godspark?
Q: (L) Would you describe these soul replications as being more like a template or hologram?
A: Hologram.
Q: (L) And what is his connection to the Creator that enables him to do this soul replication?
A: Volunteered.
Q: (L) Rudolf Steiner called Chirst "The most sublime human principle ever to unfold on earth," is this an accurate
statement?
A: One interpretation.
Q: (L) He also said: "The Christ, who in the course of this evolution lived 3 years in the body of Jesus of Nazareth..." Is
this a correct statement? Did the Christ statement enter Jesus at age 30?
A: Formed then.
Q: (L) How did this sublime being, the Christ, dwell in a human body?
A: Natural process caused by supremely pure faith and thought.
Q: (L) Yet previously you said that Jesus had sexual relations with women after he was Christed, is that correct?
A: No. Before.
Q: (L) So, after he was Christed he had no sexual relations?
A: Correct.
Q: (L) Did the Christ spirit descend into the body of Jesus in his 30th year?
Q: (L) What happened?
A: Formed within him. And it could do thusly in anyone who reaches such levels of service to others plus faith and
supreme levels of pure thought.
Q: (L) What was the source of the belief that Christ descended into hell during the course of his so-called death?
A: Superstitions created hundreds of years after his work.
There is much more, but the transcripts from Cassiopaea are huge, and therefore I cannot paste all of this. This isn't from a website, it is a separate application with a complilation of all transcripts, so I could not give any link to this stuff, sorry.

I hope this helps in your research!

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Sorry about the length of the previous post, but I felt ZeroDeep was genuine in his request for assistance in his research, so I complied

This information was directly channeled from 6th density service to others beings, the same ones that taught Jesus. Take it with a grain of salt. I only offer this info for RESEARCH purposes, so whoever wants to can research the information and groups named in the channeling and possibly discover things for themselves.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Now what made you think it's Satan who stood on your head? If he was red, had horns, and carried a pitchfork this doesn't say anything

Well, I saw a picture of him. His image, which I have seen on the internet actually. When I come across this image, I'll be sure to bring it forth. Thanks for the information.

Deep

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 03:46 PM
link   
lilblam says, "Good and evil are relative. You base your assumptions on what has been taught to you by religion. "

RogueOne: "Good" is understood by the inspired reader. "Evil" or "bad" -- likewise.

lilblam: "I'd say anyone who tells you there is a God and you should worship, is service to self and is trying to get you inside the influence of control. "

RogueOne: Faith is required. If you have it, then you become aware of God and ponder His creation. Noone controls you but you.

We are vulnerable to myriad influences, good and bad, in dreams ...at work...on TV...in 'clearing sessions'... and even message boards.

A CLUE: If Satan appears? Thats a real bad sign!

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Another clue: Humanity IS Lucifer. We are the fallen ones talked about in religion.

Also, good and evil ARE relative, despite the fact that you think you may "recognize" either. What you "recognize" or see as evil, others may see as good and vice versa.

Inspired, or delusional?

Seeing what your assumption tells you is Satan, by no means that is what it is, so it cannot be a "bad sign".

All experiences are neither good or bad, until YOU personally judge them to be either or. Until your subjective judgement is passed, good and evil do not exist.

[Edited on 13-2-2004 by lilblam]

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Evil is real, and there are some things lilblam wll not do like kill, for a reason.

knowledge canot stop you from robbing a man for money and killing him, he acts on his own will.

Lilblam, if you say there aresome things you will not do,then why? How can you say you will not do self service, but don'trealize what self service is?

self service means you don't (care) for other peple. then why don't you do this? lt loose lilblam, and cheat, lie, and steal your way through life, if ot why?

Some people have it, and some don't, some people let satan take them over and act as he did which is selfish.

that evil, selfishness, the I only concept.

if im wrong, then why don't you serve self, even though you do in some cases which yu said you do, only not in real crimes?

Btw, tthe government doesnt believe in religion, but knowledge, thaats why waheads are created, and all this nonsense technology was created, because of kowledge, and they did what you did and put their emotions aside.

peace.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   
" If my religion taught me to kill, does that mean its ok "

exactly, but don't expect an answer to this from him, uless there is a way around it.

Its implanted in your heart to not kll, in which we know before religion teaches us anything. he basis of religion is to teach against selfishness, and to give your life for others, but I guess if the world
lived bythese teachings it would be in bad shape. Wait, they live the exact opposite because they explored (knowledge).

whaat an amazing thing.

peace.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Truth,

You are not comprehending the " I " concept. To be one with " I " is to reach a state of awarness of pure consciouss experience, when the " Ego " is banished and is replaced with once again a " pure consciouss " state of mind.

The bible you hold so dear, is it too not knowledge?
Knowledge is something to be reflected within ones " self " and is complemented further when articulated with those whose knowledge is great.

Nothing is implanted in your heart truth, faith is discovered, knowledge is gained, all through lifes daunting and unkowing tests.

I killer is a killer for a number of reasons, per sa, Nuero-pathological problems, Social upbringing, pre-emptive reasons, etc....

Religions seem to throw many in to fixed chasm, with out letting one explore " outside the box " as we see in your case quite blatantly.

Deep

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Why do I not kill you ask? Because it violates the free will of another. Not because I am morally obligated to. Or because it's written in my heart. Or because society says it's not good to kill.

No, society LOVES killing when it comes to war. It's morally and socially acceptable to kill those who are considered the enemies of the state! It's not written in our military's "hearts" to drop their guns is it?

Taking a life isn't hard... but the reason to take it for me never exceeds the reason to not. I try to not harm a single living creature, simply to NOT violate its free will to live.

It takes knowledge to realise this. You are commanded by your God and programmed to NOT kill (as you've said, it's programmed in your heart). Since we both know your heart has nothing to do with it, it's your mind! Therefore, you are programmed to do things, and you follow your orders very well without questioning them.

I, on the other hand, THINK and use my own mind, and seek knowledge and understanding. You seek to follow a God.

[Edited on 13-2-2004 by lilblam]

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 08:10 PM
link   
( nothing is implanted in your heart )

You couldn't be any more wrong on this.

If a man who has never killed before, does it because someone makes fun of him, then is that not blatant evil?

I grew up witout religion, with the bible, and i never stole anything from a store, or smoked, or drank, and i did this without good parenting telling me otherwise, so how did this stick in my heart, yet my brother does the exact opposite?

"" The bible you hold so dear ""

This bible, i did not read until three years ago, before which I didnt even know what a bible was, so this is not what made me convert, nor do I use it in explaining common sense and sincerity.

" outside the box "

agaain, this means nothing, my heart teaches me, not a religion or box, if my heat went against my religon then i would not believe it. A religion i did not grow up in.

" they like to group people "

because some reject love, and serve only their selves. I know two people who grew up the exact same, in the same house, ect, yet one chose a bad path and the other good.

If some taught me killing was good, id reject it using knowledge and heart, and if someone like lilblam says caring is not true caring, then i will reject it using knowledge and heart, something in me since day one.

You guys let yyour knowledge interfere to such a degree with your own heart that you let the most crazy ideas think for you, while all your knowledge is in your heart, and you dont search for it.

I like seing my brothers kids, and not having to tell them that I really don't care for you since my knowledge says so, so ill reject my heart. Boy i wish we were like kids, when we thought of no falsehood, where only heart spoke for us, and innocence ingulfed us, too bad today its so sad, that we are becoming robotic zombies in such a state of falsehood, that
we cannot even live normal lives because every ounce of grace in us has deminished by this sick culture.

Its simply sad.

peace.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join