It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

no tossers invited !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
ohhh my achin' head, getting over australia day is the worst, i am not moving from the couch today.
btw for all our overseas friends, Fosters is the beer we send to you guy's coz no one here would drink the crap

could somebody please get me an icepack.

mojo

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Mojo, the hangover is leathal.
I'm soooo not doing that everrrr again.
You know that, .. about the fosters thing, was supposed to have been an Aussie top secret thing dont you? well now the cats really out of the bag!!! You bad boy you. I did state that i'm a beer snob didn't I?? But it was Aus day after all!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've heard the best hangover cure is supposed to be........the hair of the dog.....Lets give it a go shall we????????? Oh thank the lordy boy that tomorrow is a public hollie. See ya all nuts!!!!!!!
Here boy, Here boy Bloomen dog wont stand still long enough!!

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 04:24 AM
link   
go the crow eaters from south oz!

coopers pale ale, mmmm delish :w:

you can keep your cans of woodstock or your lollywater vodka soda drinks.

its a coopers or its nothing

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Hey obliv-au, you are right in the hole!!! Thats what i drink!!!!!!Coopers pale. It's strong but huh!!! Dog hair tastes great tonite!!! WEEEEEEEEEEE A toast to us. nuts.
Beer and nuts go great together, dont ya recken?

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by nuts!
Hey obliv-au, you are right in the hole!!! Thats what i drink!!!!!!Coopers pale. It's strong but huh!!! Dog hair tastes great tonite!!! WEEEEEEEEEEE A toast to us. nuts.

hell yeah coopers ale makes me a little nuts sometimes.

beer + nuts is a match made in heaven, just like a meat pie + sauce

[edit on 27/1/08 by Obliv_au]

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by nuts!

I don't know I've never put beer on my nuts! I've eaten beer nuts, hopefully that's not quite the same thing though.

Saying that, I don't mind putting Baileys on my nuts or strawberry jam. The dog prefers peanut butter though. Crunchy not smooth.

MonKey

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Also I thought about the baileys, add the nuts, and what do you have? mmmmmm, new experiment for meeee. You will HEAR FROM THE QUIET ONE AGAIN SOOOOON, Geeze ThERD somting Wrong with thaisssssss purter daaaaam keeeeys dod nt works woit.
nnnnuuutsw

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by nuts!

Ok...2 questions for ya hon.

1. What the hell is a 'fluffy ducky'? (Remember your earlier post in my thread?)

2. How do ya play 'spliffy' 'liffy' yippy what the hell? lololol

Teach me!

~Ducky~

[edit on 31-1-2008 by TheDuckster]

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Hay Ducky,The game fluffy duck, is very fun when your a little taddly sozzled.The first person, says ''fluffy duck'' then the next person says ''ducky fuzz'', this goes on around the room untill someone stuffs up and says something wrong which is usually funny cause the word is usually....... well try it yourself after a few drinkypoos. So fluffy duck, ducky fuzz, fluffy duck, ducky fuzz, and so on it goes until..... see?.

This can be one of those naughty drinking games that some outrages naughties will play, but not me
so fluffy ducks all round??? have fun see if it works for you, see ya nuts

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
As for the second question tho Ducky..???? it sounds good tho!!
Can you say ''Polish it behind the door'' Three times very fast. Oh what fun!!! I will see you back at you scarey question thread. Whoops i didn'n mean that. Wish i knew how to edit. muts

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
i'll take a fosters

I love those big fat 25 oz cans...

better make that two

:w:

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Roland your asking for it... 50 oz of Fosters? heheheh Thats nothin' I'm sure you can do better than that. Give it your best (I sound like a beer drinkers coach) see ya nuts.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Roland Deschain
i'll take a fosters

I love those big fat 25 oz cans...

better make that two

:w:

why not grab a "darwin stubby" instead?

you cant argue with the big 2Litre !

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
lol Obliv_au, Are you suggesting that it's the size that counts? What would freud say hmmmmm, i wonder. Sometimes a little goes along way, ont often, but sometimes lol.
Is that you in the picky? You look happy with yourself.
nuts.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by nuts!

nar its not me, its just some random pic i stole from google images when searching for the stubbie.

if roland likes 2x 500ml cans of fosters (total 1ltr) why not go the whole hog and grab a darwin stubbie?

when it comes to beer, its always the size that matters.

[edit on 2/2/08 by Obliv_au]

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Not just beer, choccy blocks too. shame thats not you. I love the randomness of a picture with a loved one.. ha! nuts

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Im back with my next party.. most invited again, those tossers may stay away.. i Am having a non valentines party (even though sadly i got a pressie) Anyone who hates the occassion is my entertainment, tell me the worst,...i will be offering lots of free drinks and snacks..nuts

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by nuts!

Oh you know my story already.

But I can still sit in here and have a few drinks!

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Ewwww.... VB.

Corona, and Stella FTW.
Oh well,,,, for Australia day I went flying. Got uncomfortably close to a King Air.

[edit on 15/2/2008 by C0bzz]

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Corona and FTW should never be uttered in the same paragraph.... If any beer is to go for the win I vote "Blue Moon"! Blue Moon FTW!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join