It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Energy displacment and spectral formations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I have asked this question in several sites and have yet to get a thoughtful discussion started.
If ghosts and other spectral phenomena intentionally (or not), try to use electrical and heat energy in order to manifest themselves, why has no one attempted to provide them with a source.
I am interested in serious investigation and it bothers me that some simple tests are being overlooked, even though the speculation is directley involved.
I say, put a battery in the corner of a room. If the specter wants energy, give it a bigger power source. Try a D battery and if nothing happens, try a car battery. If that doesn't work how about a van de graff generator. I just don't understand why everyone is so quick to say that ghosts absorb energy from both cameras and heat (resulting in cold spots no less) without trying to provide the catalyst for the theory. I am a beliver, but lets try to prove it rather than just claim it.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I have wondered this myself at times. Personally, I would start with a car battery. But is the battery inert unless their is actual electricty flowing from it? You would need some kind of resister and make a complete circuit so it can harness the flowing electricty. Otherwise, it is a plastic box of acid and metal. A space heater may work as well for the cold spot theory.

The reason for this idea is in my observations, they aren't pulling electricty from an outlet, but rather from devices in use. The circuit isn't complete and until it is, the electricty isn't flowing.

I am a bit rusty on my termonology. It has been a long time since I have studied these topics, but I hope you can make sense of my ideas.

join