It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Bob Lazar be who he says he is?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by eaurouge

1. I don't believe Lazar ever got in there.

2. Even if he did, it's very plausible that Lazar's part of a disinformation campaign and the Government LET him in.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by chromatico
it's very plausible that Lazar's part of a disinformation campaign and the Government LET him in.

Yup just like they LET him in at Los Alamos National Labs, where he is currently employed.. AGAIN

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by chromatico

Possible, but I just don't see it in his case.

Another thing, and hey, I know I could be being won over by a "smooth operator" (yay for Sade references...) in Lazar's case, but during a radio interview he mentioned how it's "just not worth" the trouble to come out talking if you have experience or know anything about ETs and related government activities... it's just not worth the hassle, the insults, and general depression all of that causes someone when they try to come forward with that information before the public. When he said that, I sensed sincerity from him.

That said, if no one came out talking, we'd all be that much more in the dark, and that's a scary thought if you ask me.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Schaden

Dude, I can't even recall my past teachers. Lazar seems like the typical geek! Keep in mind, it's very possible he didn't have any friends. Also, geeks like him are not social.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Yup just like they LET him in at Los Alamos National Labs, where he is currently employed.. AGAIN

He's not:

phonebook.lanl.gov...

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Lazar has a vivid imagination, but sadly has a bad memory also.

In the remote possibility he ever did work at Area51, he was either setup to release certain information, or he was simply the brunt of a joke, either of which, he's later realized, and this is his morbid way of getting his own back.

For a guy that is claiming to have had that sort of experiece (entering a real UFO while parked inside a hangar, as well as working on back-engineering propullsion systems) he just does'nt seem to show enough compassion in any of the videos i've seen of him.

If you'd have had those sort of experiences would'nt you be screaming it from the rooftops, i know i would???

This combined with the fact he floats around in a car looking like Walter Mitty makes alarm bells ring in my head.

I also suspect he has an Autistic Spectrum.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Bob's company United Nuclear is real enough. I ordered some UV Glasses from them and just got it today:

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

You can get unprocessed highly radioactive uranium ore from Bob too...That always lent a certain aura of credibility to me.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Schaden

Originally posted by Question
One of the arguments I see here is that he's a con man, is that his records don't match with what he's stated (what school he went to etc.) I just wanted to pose this question though. If we are to believe that the secret govt. UFO conspiracy is to be true, wouldn't it be plausible that these shadow govt. members simply got rid of, and messed around with his record after he went public in order for him to be discredited by the media? that way ensuring that people won't really take him seriously?

He can't come up with a single MIT graduate who remembers him being a student there. He could only recall the name of 1-2 professors, none of whom taught there. In an interview, he wasn't sure what year he graduated. LOL

The excuse his educational record got "erased" is weak.

Info?

Id need to see a video of him stumble like that...

ill be waiting.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
If anyone wanted to trace truth it could be easily done through the study of recent history.

In the moment tactics and strategies are not visible but again ill point to history, the results and directions those strategies were designed to take us in ARE ALWAYS VISIBLE.

This disinformation, misinformation, truth, lie, myth, fantasy role play isnt new or unique, its an old dog with old tricks. Its ironic that throughout the ages we have studied historical regimes and identified the patterns of the old dogs tricks, compared their similarities with older dog with old tricks and we know for an established fact how the games are played and what comes from them.

If you were to focus your history back in 1940 for an example and begin a study of the "great social debates" and "converups" and media positioning, official commentry and then form a set of "possible objectives" and then study how it played out, most likely the tactic being employed would become fairly clear.

You cannot see the truth within a postmodern moment for it is obscured in a network of half truths, false truths and super truths, hindsight however IS a wonderful thing.

What "might happen" society has never been able to know. However what did happen is absolute, it is visible, it is set and it can be studied and seen as path and progression.

Actually this technique is standard but we are unable to think out of the box enough to apply it. We know almost all we known about historical regime, leaders and characters by starting from what they DID (passed and fixed) and then studying how they achieved it. Patterns are always there.

[edit on 21-10-2008 by silver6ix]

[edit on 21-10-2008 by silver6ix]

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Originally posted by zorgon

He's not:

phonebook.lanl.gov...

If he does work there I can't imagine them putting his name in the online phone book.

Lazar fascinates me... I wish he would do another interview or something. I know he wants nothing to do with it all any more but he's got a hell of a lot people intrigued with his story.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Cheap isotopes, so Bob is in the free energy business.
If you talk to the isotope to electricity people.
UV is most likely blocked by plastic.

So I heard Bob say on his History Channel Specials years ago
that he saw a saucer and remember he said it wobbled.
Can't recall if he said if it took off or the sound it made.

He said he saw inside and saw the controls.
Did he ever draw anything.

Security must have prevented using a camera.
Such a good honest employee not to take advantage of his
position.

Rewarded by being a free energy supplier with big contracts.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by The Wizard

back-engineering propullsion systems)

Thats interesting, any drawings of parts.
His contract to not tell must be null and void by now.

I'd get plenty of copies and say 'back engineering' if any one
asked and sneak out papers in my socks.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
If I had to bet I'd bet that most of what Lazar has said is truth.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
bob lazar is telling the truth
Boyd Bushman, a Lockheed Martin Senior Research Scientist of 20 years, who held Top Secret clearance even says he is correct and his the guy who created the stinger missle

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join