It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Bob Lazar be who he says he is?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
The 115 reacts inside of a mushroom that can only be mined on th planet Pluto

Very helpful as always

Care to explain the relationship of Bismuth to Element 115?

Element 115 Or Ununpentium:

Currently, element 115 has only been synthesised in the amount of a few atoms, so the chemistry of element 115 has yet to be researched, but chemistry and physics can tell us a lot about what to expect. Although element 115 is in the same group as bismuth, its chemistry will probably be strongly altered by relativistic effects.[4] One important predicted difference from bismuth is the presence of a stable oxidation state of +1, and a Uup+ ion with a chemistry similar to that of Tl+. This is an example of the "inert pair effect".

Element 83 Or Bismuth:

Bismuth (pronounced /ˈbɪzməth/) is a chemical element that has the symbol Bi and atomic number 83. This heavy, brittle, white crystalline trivalent poor metal has a pink tinge and chemically resembles arsenic and antimony. Of all the metals, it is the most naturally diamagnetic, and only mercury has a lower thermal conductivity.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

Very good...

""Bismanol" is a permanent magnet of high coercive force, made of MnBi, by the U.S. Naval Surface Weapons Center"

"The metal is also used as a thermocoupling material, and has found application as a carrier for 235U or 233U fuel in nuclear reactors."

"Bismuth is the most diamagnetic of all metals, and the thermal conductivity is lower than any metal, except mercury. It has a high electrical resistance, and has the highest Hall effect of any metal (i.e., greatest increase in electrical resistance when placed in a magnetic field)."

Catch my drift yet?

Search parameters...

Bismuth Anti Gravity Los Alamos Military

We don't have much Element 115... but we DO have a little Bismuth to toy with...

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Or maybe "Element 115" is just a code name for something else like the. Since Element 115 would play no part in the real deal it would be a totally safe code name. Unlike say Project Magnet or Project Grudge which sort of give the game away.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by DogHead
Or maybe "Element 115" is just a code name for something else like the.

Well it could be... we could even call it 'Naquada' I have many names I can use that have been used throughout history to describe this stuff... but the 'properties' remain the same... a whole lot of energy output

But hey here in Bob's area lets stick with the known entity shall we?

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I believe he IS who he is. He describes things and the layout of S4 even before Satellite photo's were even taken of S4. We have little information about S4 because well......you can't take a photography of it.

I believe our government changed a few factors about Lazar because they feared panic so they pretty much called him a fake and has mental problems, I mean seriously who is going to believe someone that is either "fake" or "mental problems" no one is going to believe. And if they kill him then all of his information is true. Bob couldn't keep his work secret and the government BACK THEN (MAJOR KEYWORD) feared his leak of information. PLUS, they've probably leaned his background information altered it a bit.

If you don't want to believe then don't. It's YOUR choice to believe what you want and what you don't want to believe. But if you don't look at the picture as a fool we will never solve this mystery. Now could "SOME" things he said be a little judgmental yes.

Look at the government officials from the Roswell crash. They DESCRIBED the SAME thing.

My father used to work and make parts for the stealth fighter when it never existed and then the government came out and showed there plane. They were forced to sign contracts stating if you leak the information they will do everything in there power to shut you up, they threatened you and your wife and kids, because you would of never want to lose them. And they were never allowed to speak of what they saw or did. My father told me before he dies he will tell me and they are only allowed to tell on there death beds. So maybe in a few years I'll better understand why our government keeps and fears stuff. And does everything in there power to silence people.

Is the prove out there? Yes! The only way we will ever know is if "SOMEONE" who works at S4 leaks information. What did we do with the ships well we probably studied them to see how they have worked. And improved our technology. I believe a lot has changed since 1988 to 2008. Can the ships still be there. Yes. Did we ever C.O.R.E (Challenge of Reverse Engineering) we very well could have.

But what I am trying to have people do is set all your believes aside and we can focus on the BIG picture. All the information he says project names that no one knew about until early 1995's. Remember this is NOT Hollywood.

The only proof that you want to see is if the mother ship came and landed but most of you people would STILL NEVER believe it. And say the government came out and said, Again you would never believe, And if you got passed to S4 you would still NEVER believe. Set your believes aside and lets take a look at the big picture not the small pixel in the whole picture.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I wonder if anyone has tried to use an FOIA request to find out if he did or did not work for the government, and if so where?

That would be interesting.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grey Basket
I wonder if anyone has tried to use an FOIA request to find out if he did or did not work for the government, and if so where?

That would be interesting.

LOL wouldn't get you anywhere... they won't release info on 'current' employees and you won't here much from him now

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by DogHead
In what way does Teller reticence translate to Lear believability?

You are so fixated on John you didn't even read that he said LAZAR not LEAR

:shk:

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I think it's a little of both. I believed he witnessed some top secret ufo stuff like he said. I believe he spiced it up with BS a bit as well, including his academics...

Google Video Link
He destroyed his on credibility, the gov't didn't need too.

[edit on 2/13/2008 by Bigwhammy]

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   
William cooper claims Bob lazaar and Stanton friedman are both hired operatives sent to disinform the public.

Seems like it, theyre too B-movie'ish lol.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Why don't you try reading instead of hypnotising yourself with your own... "data". This was a thread about indirect testimony on Bob Lazar via Lear for the most part.

Teller stands in opposition to Lear as two people testifying on opposite sides about Bob Lazar. Pro: Lear makes claims about Lazar being basically who he says he is (minus the utterly contemptible Lear disclaimer that he used). Con: Teller does not confirm anything claimed about his relationship to Lazar.

Duh.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by DogHead Teller does not confirm anything claimed about his relationship to Lazar.

Uh huh... so explain to me why Bob Lazar is back working at Los Alamos then?

Seeing as you have all the answers and all

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Uh huh... so explain to me why Bob Lazar is back working at Los Alamos then?

Since DogHead has been banned, let me try to answer this: there is no evidence of Lazar working for LANL now. His name is NOT in LANL phone book.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Bob Lazar displays a model of the "Sport Model" drive...

www.zamandayolculuk.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I can construct a much better model of a gravity-warping interstellardrive out of a few soda cans and some crazy glue. I swear, my model is much better an more functional than Lazar's. Just check out the shoddy welding job in his "model".

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Question

Great question!

This is my opinion and nothing more.

Personally, I believe that the more people are involved in any sort of cover up, conspiracy, plot, whatever the less likely it is to be true.

Conspiracies require diabolically opposed ideals to be present in the same scenario. That is, the hyper-competent government, and the hyper- incompetent government.

Meaning: the hyper-competent government would be capable of erasing records, executing diabolical plans, going to exceedingly great lengths to keep 'things' secret, planning far into the future, tieing up loose strings, etc, etc. At the same time, the hyper-incompetent government would not recognize that some within said government is up to these plans, not care about the rampant dishonesty, their jobs, their families, etc.

I really, really, really want to believe Bob Lazar. I really do. I think the evidence would be plainly available and easily replicated.. It just isn't.

Proof is, typically, easily repeatable. We, me included, are so eager to believe that we overlook the obvious or fail to notice what should be there, but isn't.

[edit on 4-3-2008 by SlightlyAbovePar]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SlightlyAbovePar
I really, really, really want to believe Bob Lazar. I really do.

Then try talking to him... he may not answer, you might be surprised

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
I can construct a much better model of a gravity-warping interstellardrive out of a few soda cans and some crazy glue.

Well, go on - do it.

You made the claim, so let's see your model.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I can't really explain why but I just have a feeling that Bob Lazar is the public face for either one person or a group of people who work in Area 51 on reverse engineering Alien technology.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I'll chime in here out of the blue and say I had largely dismissed the Bob Lazar accounts until I watched, key word watched, and listened to John Lear sit down in front of a camera and share his Lazar experiences.

How a man who seems to have fudged his education record got into Groom Lake is truly above and beyond me. Remember, these are the same people that still had not even bothered to password protect numerous sensitive administrative networks about seven years ago.

By asking me how Lazar got into Groom Lake, you're asking me to explain the logic of an organization that demonstrates little.

And there was my two cent donation.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join