It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

eek! A mouse!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 01:09 AM
link   
These damn mice are somehow clever enough to avoid my traps. There are only two but they must be conquered or soon enough they will have their own key and start stealing my laundry change. Blast!

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Put peanut butter on the traps. It slows 'em down.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 01:16 AM
link   
It ain't going nowhere after you jump on it.

[Edited on 13-2-2004 by ktprktpr]

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Go to your local army surplus store and talk with the old fat guy wearing the POW hat and queitly slip him a 100 and ask him to get you some c-4. Then put some peanut butter and c-4 on the traps and bam, problem solved. If your lucky enough youll have enough mouse guts left over to make anice little stew.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 02:42 AM
link   
I tried the peanut butter but they are wise to the scheme. I know it sounds ridiculous but they somehow know! physical combat is innevitable. I pay the rent and they're not on the lease! (This will be the hook on the movie box when I sell the film rights)

(Stallone will be playing me and andy dick will be the mice)

UPDATE!
just after I posted this I walked into the kitchen and found him in my ramen supply!(yes I am still on the college kid diet)
The Ramen was in a box on the floor. I have since removed it so now his only chance for food will be dueling with my peanut butter laiden traps. Victory is mine!

[Edited on 13-2-2004 by thebeagle]

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Hoots mon !
There's a moose aboot the hoose !

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 12:50 AM
link   
WOW, I got 3! I thought the battle was over but then prodigal mouse showed up on my table. Now I am so annoyed that I have a mine field of glue traps. But I now think I know why so many mice have moved to my place. My neighbor set off a bug bomb. This means that everything that does not like to die of gas goes to the closest place of food. I dont really care though. I kind of enjoy this command and conquer game. In fact the mouse was on my microwave and looked like he had some kind of napolean complex ( yes, I see the reverse already). Maybe its time to involve the UN? Nah, this is my house! I will oust the invading hordes! The wierd thing is that this sounds like a war but Im using glue traps. Imagine the human possibilities.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Humans:3
Mouses: 0

Woohoo!!! and dont ever let it be the other way around.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 04:17 AM
link   
KayEm loves rodents. She has two man-eating hamsters who are as close to the Antichrist as its possible to be. I hope you aware that if you cause pain to the little meeces, KayEm will visit you in the night with a machete and a pair of pliers

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 09:59 AM
link   
why dont you shoot them with an air rifel i used to shoot rats rabbit wood pigeons squirrels just lay the food out and wait

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 11:00 AM
link   
ahhh mice. last nite i went to someones house they have turned their attic into a room and they were up there painting. recently they had some mice and killed them all but i saw two dead ones floating in the water tank up there and i had to get them both out. They had been dead for a long time indeed.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I caught number 4! YES! They are all gone now. Finally I can watch a movie without hearing squeaking or seeing a little black thing run across my floor. But now Im bored. I think I will go trap larger game like bums and crack heads outside.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 01:43 AM
link   
ugh, just got number 5. What a blood bath.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 01:50 AM
link   
you killed them all

you could have at least put them outside

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I wanted to but they wouldnt go for the humane traps. So I had to buy the glue traps. I guess its not a blood bath if they die stuck in glue. I gave them a chance though!

new topics

top topics

join