It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangle UFO seen in McAlester, Oklahoma on 1/19/08

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

I experienced a similar event back in early october. I had pulled into to a parking lot, noticed a perfectly round silver, I thought to be some type of metal orb just hanging in the late morning, sunny sky. As I watched I felt like static electricity fill my car. I heard some type of sizzeling noise, very faint however and I could also see the charge. There was a man standing and watching the same thing that I was, but by the time this thing blinked out he had left the area. A local investigator here suggested I had been microwaved...that is not a thought I want to consider but I have.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   

I have a few thousand questions for anyone with ideas. Would the streaks of faint light I saw passing from my left over the hood of my car be some type of evidence for a charge? Would my exposure to the charged particles in the air result in making me feel somewhat ill or fatiqued?

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

Depends. Electrostimulation has many effects on the human body. One of them is indeed fatigue. But please don't take my word for it. Look it up on WebMD or something like that.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008

I experienced a similar event back in early october. I had pulled into to a parking lot, noticed a perfectly round silver, I thought to be some type of metal orb just hanging in the late morning, sunny sky. As I watched I felt like static electricity fill my car. I heard some type of sizzeling noise, very faint however and I could also see the charge. There was a man standing and watching the same thing that I was, but by the time this thing blinked out he had left the area. A local investigator here suggested I had been microwaved...that is not a thought I want to consider but I have.

I'm fairly certain that the smaller orbs are probably drone probes. They may have weapons on them but there is no evidence to suggest this is the case. As for the gentleman you saw...I don't know. It is possible he escaped the area in a panic. Hope for the best on that one. That's the best I can offer for ideas.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Drone probes? Do you speculate these are man made?

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I haven't heard a thing back from anybody which is strange since I know a lot of people in that area. They may think I've finally gone around the bend asking those kind of questions.

Interesting that you felt fatigue after it passed over. I had a similar experience in the late 70's out at Lake Hefner. My fiance, sister and brother-in-law had gone out to drink beer at the lake but we'd just gotten there and hadn't even gotten half way through our first beer. We were in high spirits, young and full of sass and song but we saw a strange light that just suddenly "appeared" in the sky and hovered for a while then darted away faster than we thought aircraft could fly. After that we all felt kind of tired and just went home to bed. I've often wondered how the two could be related.

Have you been back to the area?

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by whitewave

A will be traveling through the area every six weeks or so. My son and I have agreed on the fact that that part of 69 is very erie. Whats with all the cell phone towers? I can not recall seeing so many in such a tight area at any time during my many travels. I have been looking around online and have noticed a number of strange sightings around McAlester going back to 1973. Do you know much of the history on the area?

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Wow..totally fascinating stuff! Thanks for sharing.

Could the fatigue be the effect of an adrenaline rush? You know. When a person gets the daylights scared out of them and the adrenaline starts pumping, it can cause a feeling of fatigue afterwards. Could this be where the fatigue came from?

Anyway, thanks again. Hope you will continue letting us know what is going on!

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by abelievingskeptic

Certainly the fatique could have been brought on by excitement or even fear, it has happened to me before. However my first sighting in September, the most exciting did not have the same effect. It is all guess work for me at this point. I do not know if all that I have witnessed and experienced was birthed right here with us humans or if I am in contact with inerdimensional beings, maybe both, I am leaning toward the later. I do know from the information that comes from others going through similar things that some kind of contact is happening, that someone or something has intruded into lives for what reasons we are not sure of yet. Has anyone noticed the increase in sightings all over the world?

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008

Drone probes? Do you speculate these are man made?

I wouldn't be surprised if they were. Like an antigravity UAV. But I would also speculate that alien species use similar technology for surveillance.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Sorry Witness. I tapped all my sources that might have seen/heard something about what you experienced and nobody around here seems to know anything about it. Best of luck to you in your quest for answers. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

After I have my 20 post I believe there is a google earth picture I believe that shows a triangular shaped craft, a patch of field with a picture of what seems to be a human form shaking hands with a black shorter form. All major limbs can be seen.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Interesting the close timing to the Stephenville, TX sightings.
Also very similar in descriptions of the crafts.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

I have it on pretty good authority that the Triangle craft are man made and flown by human pilots. I believe they are a great part of Project Blue Bean, a fake alien invasion. Something tells me the invasion will be more than fake.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I have it on perfect authority that this thread was bumped from 2008

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join