It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangle UFO seen in McAlester, Oklahoma on 1/19/08

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Swirling charged plasma to create a giant EM field for anti-gravity is what it sounds like. Spun very fast around the ship. Not sure how the mechanics would work...Just a thought. I've been looking into these triangles lately, and I'm only taking some guesses on what the technology would be. I wonder if it is, indeed, a government ship now. How big would you say this thing is?

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

Wow! Welcome to Ats. It is not often that the witness with a first hand account joins in...awesome. I am impressed with the clarity of your report. I have no problem with the fact that you did not have a cell phone as those pics are usually of such poor quality.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   

My bad!

I'm not sure where or why I thought I had read about sound from the link above.

But No Sound fits even better with a developing hypothesis, as does the apparent size of the craft you witnessed.

The apparently seamless "skin" of the craft would makes some sense as well, although I would have expected something with a bit less RF (radar) reflectivity; unless active counter-measures are being employed.

You said that there was an airfield of some kind in the vicinity? Perhaps, if they have some sort of ATC (Air Traffic Control) or weather radar, they might have "seen" something as well?

(Edit for spelling)

[edit on 30-1-2008 by Bhadhidar]

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Hello Witness2008,
Welcome to ATS and please tell us more of your experience as well as your personal feelings, at that exact moment you witnessed this encounter, did you feel fear or excitement or were you frozen in time just witnessing this event, did you have total control of all of your senses and secondly what drew you to ATS, so many of us seem to have been drawn here, like a gathering, but what was it that steered you to ATS, thanks for your valuable inputs,
gwhint

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Valhall

My bad. Private air strip. They give flying lessons, etc.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

You may be correct in your theories. Plasma crossed my mind and a good friend of mine who is versed in such subjects considered the possibility. Befor the sighting I kept seeing little dim flashes of light darting from my left over the hood of my car, for just a moment they looked like long bodied insects, I ruled that out fast, then I noticed the cracking sounds coming from all around my car as if I was being pelted with small stones. For some odd reason it seemed as if the green running lights were the containment for that incredble red globe. If we have that kind of technology here on earth I think we should be sharing.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008
reply to post by projectvxn

You may be correct in your theories. Plasma crossed my mind and a good friend of mine who is versed in such subjects considered the possibility. Befor the sighting I kept seeing little dim flashes of light darting from my left over the hood of my car, for just a moment they looked like long bodied insects, I ruled that out fast, then I noticed the cracking sounds coming from all around my car as if I was being pelted with small stones. For some odd reason it seemed as if the green running lights were the containment for that incredble red globe. If we have that kind of technology here on earth I think we should be sharing.

I hope one day we do share it. The tech is plausible, and if I can put two and two together so can they...I only wish I had the trillions they do.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by gwhint

Thank you for the warm welcomes. I stummbled onto this forum while doing a bit of research on this matter. After my first sighting back in September of 07 I have been on a crash course of sorts trying to figure out what is going on in my life. The experiences I have had over the past few months have been somewhat of an intrusion, but one that I am growing use to. The reason for my posting was the speculative thinking by others that my sighting was something other than what it was. My sighting was of a most blatant nature and the sceptics out there telling me what I may have seen rubs me the wrong way.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   

My feelings exactly Witness2008, I have been going through the question phase for over 30 years and to this day I still ask myself "Why Me"
so you are home here on ATS and there are so many of us experiencers that have shared and picked to the bones our experiences, you will get some true experts on this subject and as well, some skeptics, but dont mind them because we need them to keep us real standing on solid ground, so pull up a chair and get comfortable and in time you will see that you are not alone, I am very eager to hear more of your encounters, let it rip, ok.
gwhint

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by gwhint

Thanks for the assurances, I'm not sure how far I can rip with my encounters as so much is vague and I am just putting some sense to all of it.
My first sighting of a triangle was in September (also posted with HBCC ;I do like Brian) It happened in University City Missouri. Since then my nights have been most unpredictable and it seems that some type of tall being with an ashy complexion has invaded my sleep and even my daytime thoughts. I held these things close and tight only letting some of it seep out into the world, I guess my own feeling of "Am I going crazy?" played into it. But since my sighting in Oklahoma I am becoming braver. That last sighting has really messed with my life. If what I had seen was military or any kind of black ops they are using some kind of mind controle. My thoughts are not my own any longer, but it does not feel military, I think I am being prepared for something, but with a parental guidance.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Welcome witness2008.

Try not to listen to anyone who would be so bold as to tell you what you saw. You saw it, and probably for a reason.

The doubters seem to be the same ones all of the time. Kind'a like the dude on Larry King that says everything is explainable, and we are not trained observers. What a dweeb.

Please share as much or little of your experiances as you care to.

Remember, when someone tries to explain away what you saw it is a form of mind control. When you see it, and feel it, but you are told you didn't see it, or feel it, it's tyranny over your mind.

Good luck here ATS.

PS Sorry, at first I thought you were a man because you came off so sensitive, and sincere. Just kidding, Val....

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by seawolf197

Thanks. I am just learning to navigate this site, it's wonderful. I am a mother of five grown children that build their own websites and perform so many miracles with computers, and one would think I could have explored much sooner. The conversation here will be of comfort for me and I could hang out all night, but alas I have a business to run. I hope to return tomorrow.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Witness2008,You described a crackling around your car.Would you say it was like static electricity?I've read in other UFO reports that there was a sort of static electricity in the air.

BTW,welcome to ATS,I hope your stay here is a pleasant one!

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   

I've seen the same thing last year and made my first post here on ATS about it.

It's not a real UFO, it's a TR-3B, the most classified military recon. plane.

Google TR-3B to check out its otherwordly technology. The signature glowing red center is part of its nuclear propulsion.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Wow, I wanted to get a discussion going on this sighting but didn't expect the actual witness to popup in the thread... but I am glad she did.

I have also been doing some reading on the supposed TR-3B... and I am starting to think most of these triangles belong to the military. That doesn't rule out how they figured out that technology though...

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

Im in in oklahoma about an hour from mcalaster and havent heard a darn thing about which is surpising because someone we know always hears about something lol

Ill have to do some digging on this

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

There's nothing supposed about them. I've seen one fly over my car, totally silent. Flying low and so slow, it was more like gliding. No flashing lights, just a white light on the three points and a large red light in the middle.

Specs:

The tactical reconnaissance TR-3B's (code-named Astra) first operational flight was in the early 90s. The triangular shaped nuclear powered aerospace platform was developed under the Top Secret, Aurora Program with SDI and black budget monies. At least 3 of the billion dollar plus TR-3Bs were flying by 1994. The Aurora is the most classified aerospace development program in existence. The TR-3B is the most exotic vehicle created by the Aurora Program. It is funded and operationally tasked by the National Reconnaissance Office, the NSA, and the CIA. The TR-3B flying triangle is not fiction and was built with technology available in the mid 80s.Not every UFO spotted is one of theirs.

The TR-3B vehicle’s outer coating is reactive to electricalRadar stimulation and can change reflectiveness, radar absorptiveness,and color. This polymer skin, when used in conjunction with the TR-3Bs Electronic Counter Measures and, ECCM, can make the vehicle look like a small aircraft, or a flying cylinder--or even trick radar receivers into falsely detecting a variety of aircraft, no aircraft, or several aircraft at various locations.A circular, plasma filled accelerator ring called the Magnetic Field Disrupter, surrounds the rotatable crew compartment and is far ahead of any imaginable technology.

Sandia and Livermore laboratories developed the reverse engineered MFD technology. The government will go to any lengths to protect this technology. The plasma, mercury based, is pressurized at 250,000 atmospheres at a temperature of 150 degrees Kelvin and accelerated to 50,000 rpm to create a super-conductive plasma with the resulting gravity disruption. The MFD generates a magnetic vortex field, which disrupts or neutralizes the effects of gravity on mass within proximity, by 89 percent. Do not misunderstand. This is not antigravity. Anti-gravity provides a repulsive force that can be used for propulsion. The MFD creates a disruption of the Earth's gravitational field upon the mass within the circular accelerator. The mass of the circular accelerator and all mass within the accelerator, such as the crew capsule, avionics, MFD systems, fuels, crew environmental systems, and the nuclear reactor, are reduced by 89%.This causes the effect of making the vehicle extremely light and able to outperform and outmaneuver any craft yet constructed--except, of course, those UFOs we did not build.

The TR-3B is a high altitude, stealth, reconnaissance platform with an indefinite loiter time. Once you get it up there at speed, it doesn’t take much propulsion to maintain altitude.At Groom Lake their have been whispered rumours of a new element that acts as a catalyst to the plasma.With the vehicle mass reduced by 89%, the craft can travel at Mach 9, vertically or horizontally. My sources say the performance is limited only the stresses that the human pilots can endure. Which is a lot, really, considering along with the 89% reduction in mass, the G forces are also reduced by 89%.

The TR-3Bs propulsion is provided by 3 multimode thrusters mounted at each bottom corner of the triangular platform. The TR-3 is a sub-Mach 9 vehicle until it reaches altitudes above l20,000 feet.

The multimode propulsion system can; operate in the atmosphere, with thrust provided by the nuclear reactor, in the upper atmosphere, with hydrogen propulsion, and in orbit, with the combined hydrogen oxygen propulsion.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by EclipseReloaded

I have been busy researching the TR 3B. The structure of the craft was different, the plasma centered underneath would be the only match. If our government was trying so hard to keep such technology secret why show it off in such ways. Would the TR 3B create some type of energy field that could be felt at ground level?

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I found this interview with a guy named Edgar Fuche. He talks about a top secret Military craft that was back engineered from a ufo. The triangle craft he describes fits the sighting in Oklahoma almost exactly.

watch the video at the 50 second mark to hear about the TR-3B

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 31-1-2008 by jasonspaz]

[edit on 31-1-2008 by jasonspaz]

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Well with an EM vortex swirling at high speeds around the ship..Yes, you would get charged Ions in the air. And you would hear crackling from static reactions on the ground. Sounds like this is all coming together.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join