It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats the deal ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I just got totally kicked off the site? I was reading and replying to the UFO forum about the UFO that was seen in texas and while I was waiting for more people to post and reply, I got kicked off the net. So I opened up another window and you know how the address bar saves the address if you typed it in manually, well the ats adress was completly erased off my bar, taken off my favorites it took me like acouple of minutes to get backon the site when I finally got it to take the address. ? what is the deal with that? Sounds like the government trying to play big brother!

-goddogo1-

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Me thinks thou doth protest too much. I do not believe the government disconnected you from the Internet nor did they erase anything from your favorite list.

Computers are not human but they do strange things at times. Or it could have been human error that you were not conscious of at the time. I have written some great posts to threads only to have them disappear. It is frustrating but happens to others as well.

IMHO your fears are not grounded. If it continues you may want to check into it. Unless you have a high security position with the government I believe you have nothing to concern yourself over.

join