It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA is the new Germany - WW3 on the Cards!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
www.rense.com...

Without going down the path of how the current Bush Junta fits the Fascist Model all too well ( www.ratical.org... ) there is another angle that is equally as scarey.

Forget that 911 was the USA's reighstag fire.

Forget that it set up concentration camps - Guantanomo bay.

Forget that its securing its Oil supply in the Middle East - Czech

The real weird similarity appears that the Jew's have done a similar thing with positions of power there in the USA. With the Clinton Government a record number of Jewish Representitives were in his party.

Lets hope that the similarites stop there.

PS: Can anyone post a list of the number currently in Bush's Party ?

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

Forget that 911 was the USA's reighstag fire.

Whether done by our own hand or by another, its out come is the same.. yes.

Forget that it set up concentration camps - Guantanomo bay.

Hardly comparable.. at all...

Forget that its securing its Oil supply in the Middle East - Czech

What does this have to do with Germany, or the Czechs?

The real weird similarity appears that the Jew's have done a similar thing with positions of power there in the USA. With the Clinton Government a record number of Jewish Representatives were in his party.

Ah... evil joooooos. Like the boogy man, out to get you!

PS: Can anyone post a list of the number currently in Bush's Party ?

You mean Jews right? You antisemitic creep.. disgusting.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Hey , what about an Anchluss????? I thought that it's paralell is US annexing Western Australia, but it didn't happen ....
BTW, who is USSR in WW3, who is Britain and who ...Oh, French are French ,that i see.
About jews in the government - those that are not reptilian or green or grey must be jews.
Also i highly doubt that current leader of US would be able to wright a book with 27 chapters, not to mention a sequel.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Haha, rockpuck "evil jooos"

Please, ATS do something about these constant USA starting WW3 posts.
Isnt there already enough of them that you can defer the OP to one of the other
threads and close any new ones that come up in the next 5 years?

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
yet another evil jews thread.......please stop.......please???

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I can see a lot of nasty things on the way and already here. Have you happened to watch "The War" documentary? From the few hours I have seen it gives a humbling effect on its viewer.

Countries have become fascist and used racist human scape goats to their advantage since their was civilization. The United States is not on a good track, and it is getting worse, but what about China or certain other practically totalitarian states? The United States currently does not have hardly as an extreme stance as China or even early Germany did.

Out of interest, what are some certain Jews' involvement in tyranny, and how do they differ from people of other religions?

[edit on 27/1/2008 by Nyorai]

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
How is this topic rascist? Is the only thing on ATS that is totally out of bounds, the truth about Jewish Influence on the World ? I say to all those who becry Rascist at me on this topic....get some perspective.

Israel is committing massive atrocities against the Palistinian People and if you want to stymie any conversation about it then I suggest you are complicit in these attrocities by trying to cover them up under the guise of Anti-Semitism.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

Dont you know that it is taboo in this world to say ANYTHING negative about Israel and its pretty much a crime in most of Europe to say the same thing when you use the word "Jew" in place of Israel.
I think that the OP should re-word his post and replace "Jew" with Zionists and that usually makes it ok.
I think thats because the standard definition of a Zionist is a "Radical Jew" that only comprises a minority of the Israeli population that a majority of Israelis are against..
BUT i dont think you have to be a Jew to be a Zionist or to have a Zionist Agenda
im so confused

someone please feel free to correct me!

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Kr0n0s

Ok point taken there, perhaps to use Jewish is wrong in this case as Im sure you realise I don't mean Mom's and Dad's and kids of Jewish extract as that assumption is ludicrous.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Closing this thread.

If you want to write up some sort of conspiracy involving Jews, or Israel, their levels and types of influence, or whatever, then it'd best be well thought-out, well-researched, respectful, and written with your fellow ATS members in mind.

Just creating a Jew-bashing thread, somehow tying it into WWIII, and trying to justify it with "everybody knows" type remarks is neither conspiracy, nor denying ignorance. I won't go so far as to call you anti-semitic, but I will go so far as to say this thread is over.

Next time, put a lot more thought and research into what you're trying to say.

new topics

top topics

join