It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stan Deyo Interview - ATS MIX Show 70

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Thank you very much, Mr. Deyo for answering my question. It had to do with a recent thread here on ATS.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Mr. Deyo, thank you for answering my questions.

I first learned about you from the google video I am linking to below. I'm going to tell you the God's honest truth. I've been saving this video in my favorites list since I viewed it, because of it's extraordinary nature.

I bring up your discoveries in conversations all of the time. People think I'm nuts.

Stan Deyo Anti-Gravity

I hope those members on ATS that have not seen it will take a look.

Your knowlege has been suppressed for so many years. Living with it must have been a real burden. Thank you for fighting the good fight for all of us.

There are people on this planet that do appreciate what you have done.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Mr. Deyo,
thank you very much for sharing this first hand knowledge and personal experiences with us.

Some are very impressive and some are absolute mind-boggling.
Many would say that it is absolute impossible and therefore can’t be true.
But I am convinced that it is the truth.
I am looking forward to listen to your interview, and are convinced that it will be a most interesting one.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   

However, as I did not know how long I would be allowed to live I pushed hard and in many directions to get the highest priority info to the public so that they could hopefully prepare themselves for what was and is still about to happen to the planet.

Stan, thanks for joining us at ATS!!! It is a pleasure to have the opportunity to talk to you.

What is going to happen? When?
What do you recommend we do to prepare?

Thanks

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Hey Mr. Deyo

What can you tell us about the mark of the beast?

Also what are you able to tell us about things like time travel as described by henry deacon on projectcamelot.org. Here is a link to his interview:
projectcamelot.org...

Many thanks for your participation here on ats.

-fm

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   
wow I cant believe this thread has not attract more people. All the best to you Mr. Deyo, I have question, too. But I wanted to be a real interesting question so ill think about it. By the way what programming languages did you study?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join