It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Larry King Live again tonight!!! (9pm EST Thursday 1/24/08)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by uforadio

Thank you! Been waiting for this one.

James Fox makes the claim at the end that a witness is being told by the military to stop talking about what he saw, and that the witness clearly saw the object.

WOW!

I can't wait to hear more about this!

[edit on 29-1-2008 by Grey Basket]

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Thanks for the upload, appreciated.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
More info is to come on this case. Whether it's from the major news networks like CNN, FOX, etc. or whether it's from UFO internet news sites I don't know.

I know one thing...I want to hear more from Ricky Sorrells and I which someone would call up the 301st public affairs office and record their conversation with them.

We need to keep the heat on them and not let this story fade like a sun tan.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but you do realise Larry is one of "the bad guys", as well as the network CNN he works for?

Now what would make you think for a second you are going to be told any truths on such matter?

As a matter of fact what makes you think any private news corp out there will tell you what's really going on? Is this not a conspiracy site? Why would you believe in commercial reporting??

Also these are the same people that are witholding information about the asteroid that may be important to all of us, and notice the "Messiah of Mars" pics have also been bought up to again plant the thought of "that stuff is so unbelievable .... like most UFO/life on other planets" is chanted to the minds that are not strong enough to question our own realities as we have become trained not to do so.

In short, if there was a UFO, you won't be getting illumanati owned media admitting it......unless it is for THEIR agenda. Stay focused people.

watchZEITGEISTnow

Seconded.

This is the nuts and bolts of it people - thx wZn you took the words right outta my mouth...

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
www.empiretribune.com...

And I have a message for Mr. Bush, "Please Mr. Bush, the jig is up - the cat's out of the bag - tell us what is going on.'”

- Steve Allen

I agree with Steve. Damn it Bush! Tell us what's going on! You're for people making choices for themselves. Well we choose to demand you tell us what's going on!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join