It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Larry King Live again tonight!!! (9pm EST Thursday 1/24/08)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I'm not sure but I think Ricky Sorrells is the guy who is being targeted by the Air Force to stop talking about what he saw.

I think Jim did a fine job. The Rendlesham Forest case is on the top of my UFO list.

For 30 minutes worth, it wasn't bad.

I like how they talked about the need for congressional hearings.

We all need to contact our government reps. I've been saying this now on ATS for years.

Good night all.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Well, Shermer did a fine job tonight (sarcastic) If, indeed what was scene is ours (I do believe it could be) Then why keep it a secret? If we have the technology we could literally end any war we want to, in a day or two, lets break it out and get the wars over. Stop killing our men and women, as well as innocents.

I would agree we don't want our enemies to have that technology, but if we already have it, why not use it to finish the war, you wouldn't need to fire a shot to do it either, just show it off in broad day light. Or Perhaps fire a warning shot. That would, in my opinion, finish the wars, and would wake up the world. unless the Russians, Chinese and others have the same technologies.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Fox was kind of annoying with his interruptions, but he painted Shermer into a corner in those last couple of minutes and got him fumbling for words. He basically made Shermer's top secret military excuse fade to pieces in 30 seconds.

Just having Salas and his witnesses on would be a great show without a skeptic on there spouting the same line of "not a trained observer". It's 3 shows now and that seems to be all we're going to get.

I'm not sure what good a skeptic is if he's just coming up with another guess for what happened instead of an answer. At least have someone from www.defensetech.org on there who knows something about what these craft might me...there are large military blimps being developed.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
How come he did not take questions from the viewers? Seems pretty fked up to me. I sent like 10 questions in to the larry king website hopin to hear one of my questions be asked.

-goddogo1-

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I think the last moment line from Larry shows even he is swaying towards the believing. It would be interesting to find out a new poll taken for believers to nonbelievers,for years it was estimated as 35% as believers.
I think the past 2 weeks episodes of so many UFO and Alien programs along with the Texas incident swung at least another 16% over, so now the believers are in control, what will the gov do now???, just look at what it's done to ATS - ( 1 million )

"To disclose or not to Disclose"

that is the question???

But, just maybe something is coming and they have no choice but to leak out in bits and pieces. Shermer definitely let the cat out of the bag and now our overseers will have to shut him up or tell us the truth, right.
Are we ready for the truth???,
gwhint

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I thought for sure after the last UFO special before the Texas incident he was a believer. His show tonight pretty much sucked though. Too many commercials. Not a good flow to the conversation. He cut off Penniston for a commercial and then gave all the time to Schermer. I think you're right. That guy is in it to make money. He mentions his magazine a lot.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Schaden

Unfortunally everyone is out to make money, tis life as we know it. Need money to eat, need food to survive...

I agree with you though nothing with the show flowed and they seemed to save all the commercial breaks till the 2nd half. Anyways Larry did say at the very end "more to come" so heads up, I have a fealing he will be having another show on his topic real soon.

Also I want to know more about this witness to the actual craft who is supposable being threatened by the military. Lets get him on TV asap before he changes his story or disappears.

niv

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Anyone know if the show is going to be repeated? I checked cnn.com but couldn't find anything.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by saturnsrings
Oh boy, Shermer is the skeptic this time, I dislike him as much as the guy last time.

But I think Shermer is in it for the money.

Here is Shermer for those of you who don't know him, making fake Ufo photos.

I prefer him to Larry's usual skeptic, that's for sure.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
well...at least some channels are beginning to treat this respectfully
and seriously...i applaud the initiative... perhaps government is getting
close to some kind of revealing situation and is beginning to "warm"
public to the idea...i certainly didn't expect anyone to show the pick
of the possible "walking person" on mars!!!

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Darn, I can't believe I missed it. Last night I was going to check Larry King but decided not to, instead I went to play Boggle with the family.

If anyone taped it and can put it up here it would be much appreciated.

In a way I am kind of surprised Larry King had another show so close to the last one. I do believe many know there are millions of us that will raise there ratings.

We all have to start e-mailing every government person and every news show that we can.

I have started with Fox news. Hemmer and E.d. Hill

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by observe50

I recorded it on the dvr, but as to posting anything I wouldn't have a clue, I can navigate the web and email letters, thats about as far as my computer skills go, heck, I can only type about 15 wpm, hunt and peck if you will.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
It will show up on youtube eventually.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but you do realise Larry is one of "the bad guys", as well as the network CNN he works for?

Now what would make you think for a second you are going to be told any truths on such matter?

As a matter of fact what makes you think any private news corp out there will tell you what's really going on? Is this not a conspiracy site? Why would you believe in commercial reporting??

Also these are the same people that are witholding information about the asteroid that may be important to all of us, and notice the "Messiah of Mars" pics have also been bought up to again plant the thought of "that stuff is so unbelievable .... like most UFO/life on other planets" is chanted to the minds that are not strong enough to question our own realities as we have become trained not to do so.

In short, if there was a UFO, you won't be getting illumanati owned media admitting it......unless it is for THEIR agenda. Stay focused people.

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I don't think Larry King is one of the bad guys because he is at least giving the Stephenville UFO story more traction than most. I belive he's had UFO segments on his show through the years.

I missed most of this show, caught the tail end of it.

I like how the advocate was saying how the military was harassing one key witness repeatedly...the skeptic didn't have much of a pat answer for that

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
LKLTranscript 1/24/08

Here's the transcript. Very interesting read.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Thorshammer3000

Unfortunately this one I was not able to record at time.

The short part of it for now is available here;

/2m4x4j

If it is possible could someone upload the show somewhere?

[edit on 26-1-2008 by uforadio]

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Where's the YouTube video? Where's the evidence?

YouTube videos or it didn't happen....

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Wow, that seems like it would have been a pretty intense program to watch, wish I had known about it at the time. Interesting to see former Air Force out there demanding answers. I've seen that "skeptic" guy before. He rubs me the wrong way - the kind of guy who must have been crying about falling off the end of the earth in a previous life; it seems like life would be a lot more interesting if you lived with an open mind instead of giving yourself headaches over coming up with reasons for why nothing in life can be extraordinary or possible beyond our own capacities. Like other poster's I too was annoyed to see King consistently cutting off Fox and Salas to go to commercial... would have liked to have heard everything they had to say. I did like the comment that the gov't should let us in on this technology if they have it cuz "we paid for it" - nice touch.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by uforadio

Unfortunately this one I was not able to record at time.

The short part of it for now is available here;

/2m4x4j

If it is possible could someone upload the show somewhere?

Ok guys, here it is;

part 1
www.youtube.com...

part 2
www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join