It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

struggler joining

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I just joined this evening, and posted (I dont know if it was the appropriate place, under Conspiracies, Military and Govt projects, hopefully if it belongs somewhere else, one of the moderators will successfully move it).

I have been under some sort of unconventional govt project for over a decade now, and am struggling with this, just wanted to know what others think and whether anyone wants to hear it here at ATS

thanks for any time or interest

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, the greatest conspiracy site on the web. Glad you joined us.

I'm sure you'll find many things of interest here.

I'm sure a mod will look at your post, though it seems to be right, judging from your description of the content.

I'll pop over and read it soon myself.

Again, welcome, and make yourself at home.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS kindakeen. I think you'll find some help for what your looking for here.

I just clicked on your thread and am about to read it.

Please enjoy your stay and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to u2u a mod. They are very helpful and will help you any way they can.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
thanks all for the welcomes

i find this site expansive and interesting

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by kindakeen

Welcome, kindakeen!

The ATS Freshman's Forum is a great place to discuss the complexities of the ATS universe and to get advice from rookies and veterans alike.

Asala has a new member thread here: Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice.

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here’s a list of forum related threads:
Index of Important Website Related Threads

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on AbovePolitics. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker in case you need one: ieSpell 2.5.1 build 106

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Sooner or later you will find a use for TinyURL!™

Don’t forget to set up the “Comments” section in your profile, so folks can drop by to say, “Hi!” All it takes is a “Howdy” from you to get the ball rolling.

Oh, and visit the Automotive Discussion forum.

Grady

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

Don't forget to cruise BelowTopSecret, and AbovePolitics as well.

There are some very interesting posters

I'll go check you thread.

join