It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mafia In The 21st Century

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Does anyone know if the mafia still have any control over towns or cities in America?? I would think they're definitely still in action in New Jersey?? Is Suge Knight, CEO of hiphop record label Deathrow Records really a high up member of the 'black mafia' as I've heard in many rumour reports??

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 12:39 AM
link   
There still are some La Casa Nostra families around. They arent like they used to be. They don't control New Jersey their are families all over the east coast..can't tell u anymore about La Casa nostra as I'd be violating omerta...take it easy kid

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Russian Mafia groups threaten to DOS high profile website for exhortion money. And it works too. Esp. around Christmas or so...

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 12:44 AM
link   
La Famillia is kind of waning at the moment. The 60's organized crime hunt really hurt them, and they're still revoering. I'd be more concerned with ethnic mafia, vory, yakuza and triads. They are REALLY muscling in nowadays.

DE

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 12:48 AM
link   
The old mob is into new business now. A lot more low keyed and more professional. Like others said here they hafta keep lookin over their shoulders for the new breed of criminal that has recently landed here.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Just had a big mob shakedown here in Boston

Bunch of mobsters were caught, including a high-up FBI agent that was aiding them (just heard on tv news). They got many documents from them that show specific locations/burial sites of many murders etc and descriptions of how it was done and more. It's fun to watch, almost like you're seeing some Godfather movie, only in real life

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 04:46 AM
link   
USAFS: what does violating omerta mean??

lilblam: what is cassaepeda??

new topics

top topics

join