It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huckabee's son murders and tortures animals

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Just ran across this one and thought I would get yall's take on it since I couldnt find it posted before. Apparently Mike Huckabee's son was released from his job of Boy Scout camp counselor when he was found to be involved with the hanging of a stray dog.

This was swept under the rug and charges were never filed. This seems like a jiucy tidbit that the media hasnt yet struck on, as it seems that they would jump at the chance to smear a candidate like this.

The whole story is pretty sickening. Isn't that how serial killers get started?

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Let me make sure I have this right......

10 years ago the 17 year old son of a person running for office killed a dog in a brutal manner. An incident that had no charges filed, no arrest, no court case.

Even if the full force of the law had been applied in this alleged crime it would have been a misdemeanor at most.

Just look at the words I point out in this clip from the link.

The details of the incident remain murky. The Animal Legal Defense Fund got an anonymous fax that summer alleging that David Huckabee and another youth had been involved in the hanging of a stray dog at the camp

How exactly do the unproven actions of his son reflect on the father's ability to be President ?

[edit on 24/1/2008 by anxietydisorder]

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I just thought that the story was interesting. I wasnt expecting people to take it as concrete evidence of any sort.

Of course without any kind of charges it is merely heresay, and while it doesnt reflect upon his fathers abilities to lead, it is shocking to say the least.

new topics

join