It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kucinich drops presidential bid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Dennis Kucinich Withdrawing from Presidential Campaign

blog.cleveland.com

Cleveland Congressman Dennis Kucinich is dropping out of the Democratic race for president.

Kucinich will make the announcement Friday at a news conference in Cleveland. In an exclusive interview with Plain Dealer editors and reporters, Kucinich said he will explain his "transition" tomorrow.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 24-1-2008 by xmaddness]

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I had seen this coming for a while now to be honest. It is supposedly going to be confirmed on Friday. It was also announced on CNN and Headline News.

blog.cleveland.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 24-1-2008 by xmaddness]

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Would be nice if he joined up with Paul and announced a team up

Always thought there should be a split house. Dem and Repub team

Kucinich said he will not endorse another Democrat in the primary.

Could be a nice play on words

Oh ye of little faith!

After spotting numerous blog postings that question whether Democrat Dennis Kucinich in fact said he'd consider Republican Ron Paul as his running mate, The Plain Dealer is posting exclusive audio of the remarks Kucinich made on Sunday.

Listen here:

name="quality" value="high">

Or download the MP3 file (00:03:34)Here.

blog.cleveland.com...

[edit on 24-1-2008 by Mindless]

[edit on 24-1-2008 by Mindless]

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Mindless

You know, that's a good idea. Rep and Dem in the White House together, should really balance things out.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
With there powers combined they can become "Captain planet" No just kidding . But really . This would be awesome news . Maybe my heads to far somewhere . :/

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
At one time, the person with the most votes was to be president, and the runner up was to be VP. In effect, it was one of the checks and balances built into the system.

I doubt that it would be a good idea. If you were the president, would you fear for your life if Hillery was only a heartbeat away from your job?

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I remain baffled as to why such an obvious joke candidate and waste of space was pursued here for an interview rather than heaven and earth being moved to let his constituency pose tough questions to Ron Paul. Maybe after he is finally knocked out of the race Dr. Paul can turn up here for some cocoa and truth telling.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I will like the opportunity to quote the proverbial:

"If a tree falls in the forest and there is nobody around
does it make a sound?"

Just kidding DK supporters, I will agree that he should join Ron Paul and try to make and independent run.

top topics

join