It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: 2012 Secrets of the MAYAN Calendar Unveiled!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
A great video by the late Ian Lungold about 2012 and the evolution of consciousness.

PART 1

Google Video Link

PART 2

Google Video Link

PART 3

Google Video Link

[edit on 24-1-2008 by IvanZana]

[edit on 24-1-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Could you please explain what this video is about? A few details would be nice. Many thanks.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by paul76
Could you please explain what this video is about? A few details would be nice. Many thanks.

Although I do not agree with all the findings of the gent offering the info, I've found several pratical uses and according dates that alien with understandings given.

The basic gist of the video series talks about, I think if I recall correctly, 9 layers of knowledge revealing.

The higher levels are shorter time. The lowest level runs the spand of time from assumed human consciousness devlopment to the here and now.

Each time line is broken down into, I think, 7 days and 6 nights. The nights are like retrogression and the days are like pregression.

There are more importaint days as in the 5thDay/5thNight, where it is assumed something grand happens.

All 9 layers of assumed timeline end just shy of 2012.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
This is a basic digram of what he's talking about.

img53.imageshack.us...

The theory rests on the pregression of evloution of conscious thinking patterns and the ability to consume and assimulate understandings along with the defined nature of the ability to make changes through conscious thinking.

I find flaws in the theory as he assumes it is an accross the board consciousness awakening.

A fact that should be realized upon error as he takes several hours to try to explain what I just said in about 2 minutes.

top topics

join