It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Unveils a Real Economic Stimulus Plan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Ron Paul Unveils a Real Economic Stimulus Plan

pressmediawire.com

(PressMediaWire) ARLINGTON, VIRGINIA –Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul has unveiled a comprehensive economic revitalization package. The four-pronged plan is designed to stem the current economic slide and address the unsound governmental policies that are harming Americans’ pocketbooks.

The comprehensive economic revitalization plan is available online at: www.RonPaul2008.com/Prosperity
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Please read the stilmulus package and give your thoughts.
www.RonPaul2008.com/Prosperity

pressmediawire.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
first off, i see absolutely no causation or backing evidence anywhere in ron paul's plan. it's just a plan with a bunch of statements...
he just says "this will help"
he doesn't say HOW

"death tax"
well, ron paul parrots the myth of it harming "family farms"
...it's a myth, plain and simple

a lot of pro-corporate stuff here... clearly ron paul doesn't see the dangers in letting big business spiral out of control, eliminating competition and limiting the economy

i've noticed there sure are a lot of ideas here that have orwellian names... like the "liberty amendment"

prong 2 is just unrelated to the US economy
...i also have to point out that our troops in korea are the only thing preventing a re-escalation of the war that is still technically going on there...

he's yet to explain how a gold/silver would make things better...

regulatory reform... well, part of it is based entirely on the phrase "neighbors best know how to help neighbors"
...not if you look at neighborhoods where there's quite a parasitic relationship...

honestly, i don't see how people think of ron paul as a man of substance. he's just a bunch of ideas and statements... nothing to back it up but good intention.

remember when we heard the term "fuzzy numbers" aimed at gore...?
well, at least he HAD numbers. he had supporting evidence...
where's paul's?

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by madnessinmysoul

Yeah. You're right madness. The other candidates have it sussed. Like McCain. He would have gone to war even if there had been no WMD claims to begin with. he plans to be there for decades. And he'll continue to pay for it by running the economy into the ground and borrowing from China. Oh, and don't forget he wants permanent tax cuts too. Good plan.

Or Romney. Same deal. Promises tax cuts. Will continue our 'winning plan' in Iraq (and elsewhere) calling GWB a hero for his efforts in that regard. Will also be borrowing hundreds-of-billions overseas to finance the ongoing debacle. But it's working so well for GWB why not just keep it going? We makes a big deal about him being such a great business manager and he'll business manage the US out of our current mess. He cites his sterling work cleaning up the mess at the Olympics. IN MA he was governor during the Big Dig. Left us with a $12B debt because of the mismanagement of the project. But, unlike the Olympics, he blames that mess on his predecessors. So apparently the majic only works sometimes.

Gulliani. Yea. right. Numbers.

Yup, everyone else has all sorts of hard numbers to back up their plans. But not Ron Paul. Nope. He's all about 'fuzzy numbers'. Give me a break. You'd dis Paul if he resurected Jesus right before your eyes.

new topics

top topics

join