It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush & Cheney Joke

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Dick Cheney and George W. Bush were having breakfast in the whitehouse one morning.

The waitress asks Cheney what he would like and he replies; "I'd like a bowl of oatmeal and some fruit."

She then asks: "And what can I get for you Mr. President?"

Dubya replies with his trademark wink: "How about a quickie this morning?"

"Why Mr. President!" the waitress exclaims. "How rude! Your just as bad as President Clinton!"

As the waitress storms off, a puzzled Bush looks at Cheney, who leans over and whispers in Bush's ear "It's pronounced QUICHE Mr. President"

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Hehehehe pretty good.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Bush & Cheney Joke.....

George W. Bush and his mate, Dick Cheney were talking, when George W. said, "I hate all the dumb George W. jokes people tell about me."

Wise Old Cheney, feeling sorry for his old boss kid, said sage-like, "Oh, they are only jokes. There are a lot of stupid people out there. Here, I'll prove it to you."

Now Cheney, to patronize George W, took him outside and hailed a taxi driver.

"Please take me to 29 Nickel Street to see if I'm home," said Cheney.

The cab driver without saying a word drove them to Nickel Street, and when they finally got out, Cheney looked at George W. and said, "See! That guy was really stupid."

"No kidding," replied George W. "There was a pay phone just around the corner. You could have called instead."

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by budski

Jokes sorta old I remember seeing it on the Australia show Skithouse

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
George Bush was called upon to read an announcement just before the Olympics. He stood up, all eyes on him in the large stadium, and cleared his throat and began, somewhat unsure, "O, o, o." The people were somewhat confused. Yet Bush's loyal General, although unsure as to Bush's intent, stood up proud and trusting of his leader, and uttered, "O," which Bush followed with another "O." Cheney of course soon realized what the president was doing and said, "Sir, those are five Olympic rings you're reading. Why don't you stick to the text."

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   
archive.democrats.com...

A guy walks in and asks the bartender, "Isn't that Bush and Powell sitting over there?" The bartender says, "Yep, that's them." So the guy walks over and says, "Wow, this is a real honor. What are you guys doing in here?" Bush says, "We're planning WWIII. And the guy says, "Really? What's going to happen?" Bush says, "Well, we're going to kill 140 million Iraqis this time and one bicycle repairman." The guy exclaimed, "A bicycle repairman!!! Why kill a bicycle repairman?" Bush turns to Powell, punches him on the shoulder and says, "See, dummy! I told you no one would worry about the 140 million Iraqis!"

[edit on 30-1-2008 by Dark_Ace]

[edit on 30-1-2008 by Dark_Ace]

new topics

top topics

join