It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will the RFID bring peace to the world?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
The RFID chip? In favor of the government knowing all of our movements?

WHY on earth WOULD YOU WANT THAT, when governments around the world are eager in their chairs, seated by men in lust of power and wealth. When the people, good and bad, are blind to, if not, unable to help anything at all that would ever cure the systems on a higher level. While the good cope and "heal" with love: in donations, volunteer work, etc.. and with justice: in crime fighting, fire fighting and maybe even some politicals out there. While the bad continue in creating this need for a constant "upkeeping" of an existence which, atleast at the face of it all, is set up for slavery and (...among other things...) subjection.

At this time, on earth, technology is increasing in all directions and humans are as stupid as ever. In this time of RFID proposals, warped minds, selfish desires and evil intents, I contend, there is no one who can not see the true potential of technology like the RFID. To elaborate, I know vary close to nothing on the subject and pretty much everything that I am trying to type about... though, KNOT to mention, the implications and horrible misuses of the technology and even further the idiocies which, even now, we the people accept as a-ok! For example: "the war on freedom" (multiply this one a hundred times over!), as well as "the war on freedom" (known to those savvy in american affairs as "the war on drugs"). Seriously though, there are thousands upon thousands of injustices on this planet, housed in "government".

With that aside for only a second, I would like to note the need. That the polution, (the savage and raw emotional slavery that ravages our planet through conduits of men and, even, aliens,) has aroused. The need for justice, the need for acceptance, of the future and of what the future is to bring and has brought some of already. The need to know: where criminals are (and incase you don't know, we are all veiled and hidden inside of our heads, that's part why they are able to roam free and "apparently" truth detectors do not work...) Heck! Even knowing where your kids are at could save lives!

To the nay-sayers of the RFID, I will not contest against you and I am not necessarily for the RFID. But, with technology looming on the horizon and the lives and ways of old deteriorating before our eyes into an undoubtedly different world to live in. You can not deny (in honesty, with knowledge and a sane mind) the ways that life and the discoverd technology will weave for us. There, in what I can see, is only one problem (when many, intricate dilemmas are summed up into one) after the fear of real future technology and its inevitable effect on our lives and privacy is maturely come to terms with.

This problem is the tyranny of our governments, the fact that the only virtuous or true premise any one would have to disavow plans for the mapping and knowledge of all peoples whereabouts and etcetera, on earth, would be thus. It is a problem, it is THE problem, and it needs to be writ becuase that is what it is... bull**** writings of men, of intelligence. It is the laws and principalities that CAN BE changed!

The world will most likely never be safe or virtuous itself, atleast, not for a long time...

But this world can be and could be justly governed this very moment! Under just laws, there will still be evil, there will still be murder.... But, under just laws there will be nothing to fear like all of the fear I see in people over technology like the RFID. Under just law all of this fear is close to unfounded, leaving all those against it to be subject to further, privacy reducing, observation and study, as they are most likely freaks of evil and criminal intent.

I am running out of characters.... 204 now. And to be honest, I am not sure how to sum this rant up....

anyway,

I believe it to be true to say that anyone and everyone against it (identifi) is either unknowing or evil, in denial or ignorant.

[edit on 24-1-2008 by WishI]

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I ran out of room, and at the moment have lost my train of thought and its tracks are clouded.... but, I would love to hear anything you might want to say or add ...or whatever!

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
World peace...no. But, worldly supression which in turn helps to create the illusion of peace.

The fun part is gonna be when the black market opens up to the new tech and people are able to "fool" the system so to speak.

I have heard that eventually there will be a major EM event or the like that will zap all the chips and their readers (along with all the other stuff). Then we can have the fun of surgically removing them for the next bright idea in human advancement.

Ya never know...

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
People's actions would certainly be different if they knew they were being monitored at every moment. We could certainly get a world where violence would be nearly non-existant.

There would have to be new rules set up for just what exactly these chips could be used for, though. Some old rules and laws would have to be eliminated so that overt control over the people could not be taken.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by LockwithnoKey

I see your points, though, in the direction of timing (not that the time may ever be right) in the sense of still used unjust laws that good people are afraid of being caught for, as well as it being to soon in the sense of the technology not being up to par in its workings ...like you said... many possibilites exist for dismantling the proposed "chip" and that may not be the way to go, it definitely needs to be thought out. Though I am sure there are just as many possibilities for safeguarding the "chip" or any other method that would be taken as a long term solution that would last, maybe not through better technology, but last through time and ideas.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
the rfid chip will bring terrible unrest, to say the very least.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Oh, sure it will. Lots of peaceful feeling with walking on eggshells.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I've heard that the RFID chip could be the mark of the beast.. soo I guess according to prophecy it'll bring "peace" but I advise not to get it implanted.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Umm...not sure how it could possibly be construed as good:

Chips Everywhere!

Microchips with antennas will be embedded in virtually everything you buy, wear, drive and read, allowing retailers and law enforcement to track consumer items — and, by extension, consumers — wherever they go, from a distance.

A seamless, global network of electronic "sniffers" will scan radio tags in myriad public settings, identifying people and their tastes instantly so that customized ads, "live spam," may be beamed at them.
In "Smart Homes," sensors built into walls, floors and appliances will inventory possessions, record eating habits, monitor medicine cabinets — all the while, silently reporting data to marketers eager for a peek into the occupants' private lives.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Anybody know of a way to build or buy a "chip detector?" I would be interested in this technology so I can disable any chips in my house that are not doritos. If I absolutly have to have a chip in my driver's license, then I will be making an aluminum foil pouch for it. I WILL NEVER allow a chip to be implanted in my body. The only way that will happen is when I am in a body bag.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

nice post... I had no idea...that is nothing like what I had hoped it to be

very lame...very lame indeed that companies and corporations would front ideas like this....if thats the RFID ....I want no part of it either.

I hope if they do eventually chip all consumer products that there will be laws against its information gathering ability.

ugh....how lame...

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
no, it wont bring peace to the world. just more unrest, the "geniuses" that develope such technologies have little understanding of the normal man in society. the chip will only be the means to an untapped system of control, your body.

for me, it really sickens me. its not a way to bring peace. The chip

-violates your right to peace of mind

-violates your right to choose whether or not you want to participate within such a society (if you don't want to talk, people will know, you'll be the highrisk outsider.)

-violates a persons right of privacy, (system leaders will know more about you than your mother, or girlfriend combined. i see it as a forced entry into your personality&being)

-You are no longer sovereign to yourself, you are property of the system, a part of the "hive", should they decide that your actions are unjustified they can delete your bank accounts/education history/ all licenses, at the whim of a few buttons permanently exiling you from your home, your town, and your country.

I could go on, but long story short it Violates Your Right to be human. for you are no ones cattle, and were never born to be one. If the ones leading this international RFID chip were benevolent in nature, i wouldnt have any quarrels with the idea. but the fact they're just "business man" "submissive movement leaders" out for there for their own interests sickens me.

just another form of enslavement, and for world peace, you can let that go too. the war marathon is only just beginning. the single solid solution for world peace to exist in a loopy world be to just conquer the planet, or gut every single government to Actually Function for their Countrys own Interest.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
RFID brings control. The government is supposed to reflect truth in totality, justice. Seeing as men are corrupt, control is corrupted. Peace does not come from misplaced power.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaxium
Anybody know of a way to build or buy a "chip detector?" I would be interested in this technology so I can disable any chips in my house that are not doritos. If I absolutly have to have a chip in my driver's license, then I will be making an aluminum foil pouch for it. I WILL NEVER allow a chip to be implanted in my body. The only way that will happen is when I am in a body bag.

Yes, there are ways to build an RFID reader loop,although they usually have a rather limited range. Some info would need to be decoded of course, but it is really no different than hacking current RFID Access Control Systems that I work with everyday.

new topics

top topics

join