It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Million... Yes, One Million... Did I say One Million?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   

*Cheers* Great Milestone , Great work Amigos!

Keep it up, shoot even higher! 1.5 mill here we come?

Nah take a break and enjoy your well earned accomplishment!

Then I want 1.5 mill

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Just further proof that the shift in consciousness is well under way. More people seeking to discuss the hidden truths and un-acknowledged 'paranormal' which they cannot find in our narrowly-constrained status quo mass media age.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Million Smillion...... this is just the START of "The Revolution".

Congratulations to the MEMBERS..... YOU made this HAPPEN!

Dave

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Remember, remember, the 5th of November!

The real fact is that people are waking to the fact that the world has run on high octane lies for the last half a century, at least. The bigger ATS grows the more we know that people are mad, and they're not going to take it any more.

And growth of ideas has way of expanding exponentially. I for one will not be surprised to see the 1.5M mark come by early next year. It's the avalanche effect, where the MSM get swept along with all the rest of the debris.

Power to the people indeed.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Well deserved congrats to all on the ATS team. Its amazing looking back at this site from the days I visitd when it had just started and didn't even have a forum.

'Out of little acorn's mighty oaks doth grow.'

Wayne...

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I've only been a member since last October and I'm addicted to this site. I visit for at least a little while almost every day. I joined the first time I came across ATS, because I'd never seen anything like it. The conversation is always intelligent, thought-provoking, often original. Add my congratulations to the many others.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Great news....1 million unique visitors is a huge milestone for any site!!

Congrats to the ownership as well as the great moderators who keep this forum together.

And congrats to the great content contributors on this board who take the time to share in their research, time and expertise. You are the reason that this is now and will continue to be one of the best sites on the web.

Hands down

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Very impressive, hopefully it will have more meaning than just statistics. At least the million foil-hats on the interrent aren't running loose

GJ

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
One million down, one million to go.

This doesnt suprise me one bit since everyone knows that ATS is the best darn website this side of the galaxy.

Thats a lot of people denying ignorance

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Hey I'm glad I could help LOL

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
One million posts and counting down to two million. I just wonder how long it will take for ust to get to the two million mark.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736

wait'll you get a load of the the 12th of March

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Congrats,on reaching such a milestone ATS!!! and it's happens on my B-day!

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

I had my head on my chin, browsing threw all the replies, when I hit yours. Eyes are widening now, typing frantically, ok..Crakeur..

"What's up for March 12th"

You can't throw that ONE in there without expecting raised eyebrows?

~Ducky~

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Well done fellas this is amazing. ATS is definitely becoming a force to be reckoned with. It also proves a point that people are starting to listen. 3 amigos must feel proud and rightly so.

So is ATS gonna do anything special to celebrate this occasion?????

again........WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Congratulations to ATS on this milestone!
The membership here rocks and I like how the site is handled.
My butt is parked here for a long time

Way to go!

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Woooo Hooooo Break out the tinfoil party hats and mix up some Tang cause the gang is on a roll!!!

Congratulations to EVERY member of ATS for helping to make this place into what it is. I may even leave my bunker and take the chance of getting abducted by a Grey, or getting locked up in an NWO labor camp, just to jump for joy in the sunshine.

Now, if we can only inform the public to vote ABC, all will be well. ABC... Anyone But Clinton!!!

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
WOHOOOO!!! hopefully it wont get crowded *stretches* but thats great

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I want to add my "voice" to this...

It's truly all about the Membership and the VOLUNTEER Staff.

While we "execs" do our part by getting in front of those who can help grow this dream of an ethical media outlet, without the Members' contributions and the Staff's attention to detail there would be nothing for us to talk to them about.

I will be traveling all next week doing the business that hopefully gets us to TWO MILLION Uniques by late Spring/early Summer. Crakeur and I will be in meetings with some of the "biggest of the big" in TV News and broadcast radio telling "the ATS story" and working like heck to get them to understand it and see the importance of the wisdom of the crowd in this volatile world.

The reason these "big guns" are willing to give us their time is because WE, as a community, dedicated to the civil discussion of "alternative topics" made a commitment to the Terms and Conditions and showed the world that intelligent people CAN discuss "out there" things and even disagree without being disagreeable (well usually anyway).

That, and we have a GREAT PR Firm.

We have some stellar things in the pipeline, stay tuned and keep DENYING IGNORANCE!

Springer...

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

Originally posted by NGC2736

wait'll you get a load of the the 12th of March

Hmmm, do I remember the 5th? LOL.
I do remember the 12th of March.
Just you wait!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join