It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wisconsin bigfoot sighting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Two different people claim to have seen bigfoot.

“I don’t know what I saw, but my nephew and I both saw something very real,” he said. “We only saw legs from the hips down as it was caught in the headlights of our snowmobiles. It stepped out of the woods, walking upright, and stepped across the trail right in front of my nephew who was ahead of me 20-30 feet.
“The legs were long (and) covered with long dark hair,”

Police that investigated the claim have found prints and hair. But I don't think they found anything conclusive.

Chief Deputy Tim Zeigle confirmed that two deputies responded to the call, only to find footprints and hair at the site. But “unless Bigfoot was wearing boots,” Zeigle laughed, “I think it’s pretty much a prank.

Nobody was able to take any pictures of the tracks. So this will go down as just another sighting.

source

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Ooops! I stand corrected. I guess there was some photos of the footprints that measured 28 inches.

photos

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   
So no one thought to take some hair samples?

One good hair sample can tell a great deal about what they saw or if it was a hoax.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by testrat

I used to live in that area for quite a few years. I saw a lot of strange critters in the woods, but no bigfoot!

This was probably a black bear that got disturbed out of hibernation.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
One thing to point out is that the show Monster Quest on the History Channel, the topic this week was the Dogman of Wisconsin. There could be some hoaxers out there trying to stir up some hysteria. Just a thought.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by testrat
One thing to point out is that the show Monster Quest on the History Channel, the topic this week was the Dogman of Wisconsin. There could be some hoaxers out there trying to stir up some hysteria. Just a thought.

The monster quest show was a new one about the bray road beastie boy shown Jan 23, 08 while the haywood wi big feet report was from jan 03, 08

I watched the monster quest show and recorded it on dvd because I had not heard these monster stories and I live in northeast wisconsin. Beastie boy is seen in southern wisc and I heard stories of a bigfooted thing in the upper central wisc region.

We just had a beastie boy showdown by the holyhill area where a road kill collector from neenha stopped to fetch a road kill deer off the road and a beastie boy reached in the back of the guys pickup and ripped the deer outa the back. The guy said he felt the truck rock and when he looked up in his rear view mirror beastie chump scared him so much he gased on it to get out of there.

top topics

join