It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smugallo In New York?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Hi folks!

My Fiancee and I are heading to New York in about two years, it's always somewhere i have wanted to go most of my life, and my girl has never been to the States before. We are currently saving up money as wait but i was hoping for some advice on the side, and that's where all you guys come in :0

Can anyone please list possible areas of interest, 'must see' parts of New York and maybe things that have got to be done there during my visit? I want to get the most out of it that i can, also, how much money do you think i would need for say a week or so over there?

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
In two years...

With the economy the way it is...

You might want to learn some Chinese as they will have taken over by then!

No more money will be needed if you embrace the NWO and take that chip in your butt.

Areas of interest... China town...

Hey I've just had a cracking idea come to Hong Kong instead, the greatest city in the world.

MonKey

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
The Capital District of New York has a lot of things to see and do in it. The Egg in the Empire State Plaza has a lot of shows and events going on, as does thePepsi Arena (formerly the Knickerbocker Arena). The area also has many things going on at the Saratoga Performing Arts Center (SPAC). The area is also rich in history. The Saratoga Battlefield is 30 minutes away. The New York State Museum is here in Albany. A lot of events there are low to no cost. There are several major Hotel chains here in the Capital District. There are also a number of Motels where it won't cost as much to stay. A one to two week stay in this part of New York might cost anywhere from $400-$1200, depending on where you stay and for how long, where you go, and what you do. Unless you have your own transportation, it might run you another $100-$250. This is just a rough guess on my part.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   
First of all, thanks for the information!

I do not have my own transportation unfortunately.

Looks like it will have to be cabs or buses or something.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Smugallo

Glad to have been of some help. Wish it could have been more. If you have any questions, feel free to ask again. I'll try to help out.

top topics

join