It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tutsi, Hutu, NWO test

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Tutsi and Hutu - long nose and blutn nose - rich and poor.
Tutsi and Hutu

The essential Hegelian division needed by the NWO. In this case, another monstrous social experiment carried out first on Africans.

In Burundi, a campaign of genocide was conducted against Hutu population in 1972,[2] and an estimated 100,000 to 300,000 Hutus were killed by Tutsis.[3] In 1993, Burundi's first democratically elected Hutu president, Melchior Ndadaye, was assassinated. It was widely believed that the assassins were Tutsi extremists.

Burundi has preserved an alleged Tutsi "game plan":
The Tutsi Colonization Plan

This is actually startlingly similar to a document showing Robert Mugabe's real intentions.

Common source? We may never know.

Hutu-Tutsi Conflict

Some sources have pointed out that these various peoples of diverse origin had lived together for centuries and that the conflicts between the classes or tribes known by the names "Tutsi" and "Hutu" have been fostered by the colonial powers, who ruled through a local elite. Some claim the colonial approach actually created the social or tribal distinction between "Hutu" and "Tutsi."

Source: Tutsi and Hutu

In the hands of the colonizers, the subject races and peoples were turned into two simple groups: the long nosed (and therefore to the racist way of thinking more European) "Haves" with ten cows or more and the blunt nosed "Have Nots".

In other words, a traditional overclass and underclass so beloved of the NWO.

In Africa, this has led to civil war in Burundi, Rwanda and Zaire.

In the western countries?

Why, let's wait and see...

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Where is the west on this? Hell, where is the ATS posters on this? Why do we not care about what goes on in Africa (perhaps I should rephrase that a bit; why do all of us except for those in oil and diamonds not care about Africa and her people? *sighs*

Nice post, btw...

[edit on 29-1-2008 by skyshow]

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by skyshow

Because they're black.

I hate to be so blunt, but really, that's all there is to most nation's policies towards Africa. "Let the(m) kill each other off so we can take their stuff"

--------------------------
Edited out racial slur

[edit on 29/1/08 by masqua]

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by skyshow

Everything that is subtle or hidden or quietly done in the West is done blatantly and right out in the street in Africa by the same NWO forces. And mostly no one even hears or cares.

Breath taking.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   
The 3rd world is the testing ground for all sorts of things. The WHO/UN uses it to test vaccines and outbreak scenarios and all sorts of social engineering schemes and eugenics. Then they get all the benefits of being able to rape women and trade peanut butter for sex with children.

Africa to them is like a few rats in a lab. Rats they can rape.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Things like this frustrate me to no end.

Meanwhile we rush into Iraq and contemplate Iran as if there was or is an urgency in those situations. People are worried about nonsense while thousands of innocents are being slaughtered at this very moment.

I believe the politics of race, money, and greed all play a part in letting these sort of things go down.

Shameful and shameless.

flagged.

- Lee

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
And now Kenya suffers the same fate with some different names...

A civil war in all but name with ethnic / socioeconomic class divisions fuelling the conflict.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this. I believe we need much more attention on the divide and rule tactic being used on the unsuspecting public in africa.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Hitler once famously declared

Seems like maybe just maybe somewhere high in an office tower somebody or some group may have chanted

Heute Afrika, morgen die Welt!

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Kenya isnt at the full on civil war stage yet, but might be soon if things keep going the way they are. The UN basically did nothing in Rwanda and nothing in Bosnia and nothing in Chad.

Meanwhile we rush into Iraq and contemplate Iran as if there was or is an urgency in those situations. People are worried about nonsense while thousands of innocents are being slaughtered at this very moment.

Absolutley right! The whole notion of going to war with Iraq to give "freedom" is a complete fabrication. Bush and co played the entire American population with lies about Saddam making nukes and having loads of chemical weapons to justify a war. Then when it turns out they didnt find anything and its obvious they were lieing, they invent this whole freedom crap and hope everybody forgets their lies. This pretense is just utterly laughable. The US government don't give a dam about the lives of third world citizens, why would they give a dam about their freedom. The price of oil just went up by 1million lives!

The whole Sunny vs Shia confilict is classic CIA stratergy, Divide and conquer, at its best!

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I feel sorry for Africa, even its most powerful nations are colonial fictions and they are now in the sad position of trying to bring a spoon to a knife fight only to discover that it's officially a gun fight and unofficially a laser gun fight. Africa is toast.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by skyshow

True. I was deployed to [somewhere] during this time; really an insignificant place as compared to this horrible atrocity. We would regain the respect of other countries if we were to do good things like intervening to stop killings of the poor rather than to do things which lined pockets and make enemies.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   
We have/had our red and blue states now for some time. I think this is a lot closer to home than many think. Good post.
Divide, confuse, conquer. Crush, kill, destroy, 'warning' Will Robinson.

[edit on 2-2-2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Africa is the Spanish Civil War of the 21st Century- whatever gets tested out there will get used on us next.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Could you please explain your post. I am trying to formulate my own thoughts on this, sporadic to say the least, but it makes sense in a distant way. Interesting....................

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by sir_stinky_pinky

The Spanish Civil War, whilst rather important to the Spanish was also a proxy war for the Nazis and Communists. It allowed Nazi Germany to get valuable training in all their key areas other than armour warfare and to blood its troops prior to the main event.

It also allowed political repression experiments on a large scale before they were scaled up even more for the European theatre of WW2.

And so on.

top topics

join