It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear and the Hansson Affidavit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Hi, and thanks for being so accessible.

I have avidly read all your works, and agree with almost all your theories and opinions as you have given them in print.

The JFK assassination has always captivated me and I think it is when the country first fully fell into the hands of crooks as president (like the horrifying LBJ) and their controllers via the CIA.

What is your opinion of John Lear, ex-CIA aviator etc. and conduit for UFO disinformation?

And in particular what strength would you assign to the Hansson Affidavit?
Hansson Affidavit

In many respects Lear almost seems to be the anti-Marrs...

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
This is absolutely stunning and a reality check for all of us. There is so much in here which ties in not just JFK, but with staged events and how smoke and mirror ops are done to decieve the general public as well as ufologists. As long as we continue to follow the self appointed current icons to sell us the truth in the market place, we will know nothing. I have noted in many forums a rising theme of humans as food for aliens, creating a fear factor, setting the stage for the PTB to implement strategies for growing control not fo order peace and tranquility, but the elimination of free thought itself, creating highly visible events such as nacht crystale, sinking of the maine, who knows whate else, back in the dayz, history is replete with such things.. Little wonder we have the talespinners come as the "silver foxes" to protect the hen houses, "give us the key and we will keep the "Grey Wolves "away from the henhouse, go..and sleep well..and comeback in the morning. the morning. Of course when we do come back..all we find t are loose feathers strewn about in return for our trust.
I am re reading as there is so much to digest..anyone looking for cheap thrills and cannon fodder for brain, this post is not it..its a helluva shocking expose and will make your neurons blaze away..
Thnanx for the contribution to ATS..and the world..

[edit on 24-1-2008 by Sys_Config]

[edit on 24-1-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
The Hanssen Affidavit has been mentioned several times on ATS starting about a year ago.

I don’t intend to respond to questions about The Hanssen affidavit except to say that Lars was my best friend.

The reason I am not going to respond to questions about the Affidavit is that I think it is unfair when Lars is not here to defend himself and it would just be my word against his.

As I mentioned when this was initially brought up a year or so ago Lars disappeared many years ago. I believe it was before the year 2000. There were 3 people that Lars always kept in touch with and they haven’t heard from him since that time either.

Yes, I do know the rumor about what happened to Lars but it is just a rumor and since Lars is not here to defend himself I am not going to discuss it.

Lars introduced me to the world of Conspiracy. Lars brought me the “Driver shot Kennedy” tape which he co-produced and narrated. He also gave copies to Cooper. A year or so later he changed his mind about the theory.

I trusted Lars with my home and my family. Lars had access to my business accounts and information.

Below is a picture of the doghouse that Lars built for my dogs. He was a carpenter by trade. It was called Palacio Del Dogue.

We shared some excellent times together and had some great laughs. I prefer those memories.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

John.....

I thought you knew better than that. I thought to never trust anybody like this?

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Seems to have been an awful lot of JFK style misfortune around you, John Lear. Disturbing. Out of Cooper, Hansson, Lazar, Huff and Gritz who is left?

It's like three on a match or something.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Originally posted by DogHead

Seems to have been an awful lot of JFK style misfortune around you, John Lear. Disturbing. Out of Cooper, Hansson, Lazar, Huff and Gritz who is left? It's like three on a match or something.

Since Lars hasn't been around for several years I will not comment as he is not here to defend himself.

But I will tell you this. Steven Seagal was pretty steamed about the Lars/Kelly Le Brock episode. And I mean steamed!

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
what would ATS be without a good Bruhaha boys..ehh?
The problem I see here is equivalent of a good attorney letting the Jury see a picture , over objection by opposing counsel, its declared inadmissable, its immediately withdrawn, ..but the image however remains indelibly etched in the jury's mind...
Silence now..would actully do more to hurt than help as counterresponse to this..
In fact Truth, duty and honor mandate it

We can get lively without getting nasty..thats a hallmark of a great discussion and a great thread.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Originally posted by Sys_Config

Silence now..would actully do more to hurt than help as counterresponse to this..

In fact Truth, duty and honor mandate it.

I agree.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Originally posted by Sys_Config

In fact Truth, duty and honor mandate it.

I agree.

hahaha John..you had a good grammarian for a teacher, but "it" means a response , silence no good for anyone..though it does in civil and criminal cases, and certainly we dont want any acting as their own public defender, and insurance companies give good advice when they say..keep mouth shut until police arrive at an auto accident. But law also provides a can opener for conspiracies that under res ipsa locquitor..meaning you can lose by default and injury could not have occurred except for the presence of those around..
if the allegations are truly that serious..I dont recommend you say anything..let time and discussions by others bring it out.

..I love the doghouse . , but that would be an excellent thing if Marrs joined in...the adultery thing is not my cup of tea..the other aspects are intriguing..(unless the ufo reporter..was a certain well known ufo hostess..Lord have mercy..that would shake things up past the alpha quadrant indeed, good grief , lets not go there, a good story over a beer though.
)I sincerely hope others with objective viewpoints and knowledgeable info can address the issues raised by this "shot across the bow.",

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Hey don't get me wrong, back in the day or now I have no problem in the world shooting right between the eyes. We were always taught- shoot for the middle of the target and if you only see a head shoot for the middle of that.

I just think the days of free passes to post total and unadulterated 100% regurgitated bushwah around here should be gone gone gone. It turns off people from serious debate- maybe that's the point.

I really want to hear Jim Marrs on this because he directly addresses all the same issues about all the same conspiracies and items of concern. Without all the obfuscatory persiflage.

So until / if the host responds to the thread I am going to refrain from posting anything more.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
John comes up with some crazy things like stating that there are trees on the moon and all. He is either one a dis-info agent or two just plain crazy.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Originally posted by Sky watcher

John comes up with some crazy things like stating that there are trees on the moon and all. He is either one a dis-info agent or two just plain crazy.

Those are 2 possibilities. There is also a third. Maybe I am correct. After all, we have never seen the farside of the Moon except through pictures made available to us by government agencies such as NAZA and NRL.

Although I may be crazy that would not mean that were not forests and rivers and lakes along with a civilization on the farside.

Neither of us has actually been to the farside so perhaps you could temper your comments with the caveat "according to the information provided us by NAZA" when you state "crazy things....".

Thanks for your input.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Originally posted by Sky watcher

Those are 2 possibilities. There is also a third. Maybe I am correct. After all, we have never seen the farside of the Moon except through pictures made available to us by government agencies such as NAZA and NRL.

Although I may be crazy that would not mean that were not forests and rivers and lakes along with a civilization on the farside.

Neither of us has actually been to the farside so perhaps you could temper your comments with the caveat "according to the information provided us by NAZA" when you state "crazy things....".

Thanks for your input.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I am sure that same logic would extend to that there are used Ford car dealerships on the moon because, as no one has been to the farside of the moon, does not mean they are not there..a kind of Omars Razor or toe nail clipper..by the same good turn of the screw..the caveat emptor, should appy to the moon according to Lear ..where anything seems to go and grow..and sold as produce for the rest to consume. Is this part of the full breakfast, our new wonder bread, ..where it stretches the magination seven ways, but really does nothing for common sense? in fact encourages we dispense with reason and good from the diet?
Perhaps it really is best that silence is maintained..
A fool is a wiseman until he gets behind a keyboard..maybe we are all crazy..or maybe all fools who knows,
perhaps the facts will go away..or be forgotten..but I dont think so..and I think at the end of the day ,veteran readers will discern for themselves the compelling statements in DogHeads post that are here on the bright side of this very real and tangible Earth. Now we can play semantics with words and punctuation all day long But That post appears to stand on its own, and stand tall indeed.

[edit on 25-1-2008 by Sys_Config]

[edit on 25-1-2008 by Sys_Config]

top topics

join