It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian Origins and More , Awesome Doco's!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Originally posted by Old Man
Michael Tsarion is nothing but a new age deceiver.
Just like David Icke.
Get a life, people.....

Prove your statement. I think you don't know what your talking about.
If you do, post links, and your proof.

While I don't subscribe to "Old Man"s tripe, I wuld like to oint out that David Icke, and ALL of the others of his "ilk" have no proof either.
I would make a statement very much like that; these peole who are spreading much of this cra are nothing more than misguided channelers wh are only telling you what you want to hear, and most of what they say is entirely "made up". Everything I've read about the Annunaki, Drac's, etc. has been pure fabrication.

Now, I can't post "proof" as the information I have was obtained through a great deal of work, and from off-world sources. So, you'll not find it on any Terrestrial network, at least not yet.

edit on 22-2-2012 by AnthraAndromda because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

Those of us who believe that the reptilian species do exist are only doing what your signature is stating that you do. What you choose to believe is up to you as well. Although I'm not claiming to be getting my information from otherworldly sources. I just keep my eyes open and my wits about me. Trusting your instincts is key, too.
edit on 22-2-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

While I don't subscribe to "Old Man"s tripe, I wuld like to oint out that David Icke, and ALL of the others of his "ilk" have no proof either.
I would make a statement very much like that; these peole who are spreading much of this cra are nothing more than misguided channelers wh are only telling you what you want to hear, and most of what they say is entirely "made up". Everything I've read about the Annunaki, Drac's, etc. has been pure fabrication.

Does any theory have any real proof? And how about the Jesus/God/Holy Spirit channellers? Are they spreading tripe and innuendo too? How do you KNOW, beyond any doubt whatsoever, that a channelled message is not the truth, and is, in your own words, misguided? The truth of the matter is, AnthraAndromda, all you have is theory and hypothesis too.

I am a channeller. I have posted a little of the information I have gained in this forum. Most of it is for me alone. This is my truth, not yours. Your truth may be a lie to me. My truth may be a lie to you.
Before making such a blanket statement, perhaps one needs to look at what subjective truth is first?

I will say one thing in David Icke's defence: For a "fabrication master" he certainly makes a great deal of common sense. As for his Reptilian theory, I agree, but not because of who he is, or what he said, but because of my own experiences, and because of Earth History. And further, anyone who thinks the Ancient Sumerian People where scratching fiction cuneiform writing into clay tablets for a good laugh at future people needs their head examined. The Sumerian's were writing down their History, what they saw, heard, and experienced in every day life.
Sumerian Background and History
Ancient Sumer History
Mesopotamia: The First Civilization

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Does any theory have any real proof?

No. Science is kind to in that way ... it is difficult at the very best to prove a theory. However, just a couple hundred years ago (or so), Mr. Ohm had a thery about electrical curent flow. We now call it Ohm's Law.

In Mathematics, theories are proven all the time.

And how about the Jesus/God/Holy Spirit channellers? Are they spreading tripe and innuendo too?

Yes!

How do you KNOW, beyond any doubt whatsoever, that a channelled message is not the truth, and is, in your own words, misguided? The truth of the matter is, AnthraAndromda, all you have is theory and hypothesis too.

I knw this because I am a reasonable trained, and experienced telepath. Themethods, and techniques of transferring information the subconscious to the conscious mind in both (channeling and telepathy are very much the same. The issues arising in this "transfer" are the same, and can be rather subtle, The mind tends to "translate" these subconscious "thought forms" based on the individuals own experience, and, it tends to exclude other's experience. In channeling there is no other, and the channeler is left with only himself. In telepathy, the receiver can draw upon the senders set of experience, and arrive at a far superior translation of the original thought form.

I thought I alluded to the fact that what I have is theory.

I am a channeller. I have posted a little of the information I have gained in this forum. Most of it is for me alone. This is my truth, not yours. Your truth may be a lie to me. My truth may be a lie to you.
Before making such a blanket statement, perhaps one needs to look at what subjective truth is first?

So no we are qualifying Truth!?!! I don't subscribe to differences in "truth". I "my truth" disagrees with "your truth" ... One of us is wrong. The whle idea that what is truth for me may be a lie for you is BS. Further,IMO all truth is objective (real truth anyway). There is an essay on truth yu might like here.

And further, anyone who thinks the Ancient Sumerian People where scratching fiction cuneiform writing into clay tablets for a good laugh at future people needs their head examined. The Sumerian's were writing down their History, what they saw, heard, and experienced in every day life.

The Sumerians, Indians, and Egyptians each had a rich history, much of which many find hard to accept. That does not lessen the truth being told.

Thanks for those links, I've been wanting something like that for a bit, and shuddered at the difficulty f the task of "filtering" search engine results for the real good stuff.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

I just wanted to stop back in and thank you for recommending that video. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I'd never heard him talk about Shadow Work before and I found this information quite interesting and useful. I also liked how he delved into history in relation to America's true enemy as well as religion. He explains very well how people will always stand firmly by their own beliefs and truths without considering other people's views. These people immediately label those people's views as wrong and would rather close their minds instead of opening their minds and trying to understand another's point of view.

Edit to Add: I just noticed that this thread was moved to the Highly Speculative forum.
Thanks, ATS!

edit on 22-2-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Thank you for your candor, AnthraAndromda, if I upset you, that was not my purpose. It seems we are in the same camp, as it were. To me, truth is subjective, any way you look at it.

I am a reasonable trained, and experienced telepath. Themethods, and techniques of transferring information the subconscious to the conscious mind in both (channeling and telepathy are very much the same. The issues arising in this "transfer" are the same, and can be rather subtle, The mind tends to "translate" these subconscious "thought forms" based on the individuals own experience, and, it tends to exclude other's experience. In channeling there is no other, and the channeler is left with only himself. In telepathy, the receiver can draw upon the senders set of experience, and arrive at a far superior translation of the original thought form.

I thought I alluded to the fact that what I have is theory.

May I ask where you received your training? My own telepathic skills have always been with me. Along with a few other abilities that paints me completely crazy to mainstream psychology.
I too have theories. To my own mind, a truth must me checked out for facts. If I can confirm three different approaches to the self same thing, then that thing become my truth. If later on something come along that disputes my truth, and proves it wrong, again with three approaches, I can change my mind, and incorporate the new truth. That is the workings of a mind with Ideas, instead of Beliefs.
Ideas are dynamic, while Beliefs are static.

Let me paint you a scenario on what I am talking about. Let's say for this exercise that I am out in the country, and an ET craft lands right next to me, takes my on board, and tells me a great deal of information on coming Earth Changes. Just say. This is truth to me, I can see, and touch the interior of the spacecraft, and the ET Being also touches me. To me, this is not a dream, I am wide awake.

So the next day I come into this forum and post what I saw, and what I learned. You can imagine the flaming I would get, not to mention being called a liar, and being told what I saw was actually a Demon.

This is what I mean when I say my truth may be your lie, just to clarify, if I upset you, or insulted you, I offer my sincere apology.
Auto

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

No worries, no upset, nor anything like that.

May I ask where you received your training? My own telepathic skills have always been with me. Along with a few other abilities that paints me completely crazy to mainstream psychology.

Much of my training comes from Western Ceremonial Magick, been a "practicing" student for 40+ years (since my college days). They don't teach "telepathy" per se', but do teach and encourage development of all "extra" abilities. Recently (past 15 years or so) I've been in close contact with my biological mother, she is a very well expeienced telepath. It has been through these "communications", and the applicatin of both the "magick", and my engineering background that I discoveed the "pitfalls" and other issues associated with Telepathy and other "extra" abilities. Its been a long difficult road, but the improvment is rather surprising. Today, I can "communicate" with many people telepathically if I'm close to them (close "connection"). My room-mate and I seem to have a very good connection. And, to my surprise, just last night while I was at a bar where a good friend was playing (bass player in a band). During a break he was telling stories of our shared past, I wanted to "interject" a short story, but, Bill told it for me.

Your example; actually doesn't work well for me...here's why. I had an experience very much like the one you describe, and went so far as to discuss it with a psychologist. He of course said it was likely a dream and went on to describe what he had learned from a research project he was involved in. I started to accept this, but, shortly afterwards I had to have gall bladder surgery. While in the recovery room I had "experiences" with the same "sort" of properties as my "off-world" experience. This completely destroyed the good doctor's opinion. The "dream state' is profoundly different than a conscious state experience, no matter how "strange' or extreme it may be. What this shows is that "personal experience" can indeed be valid evidence, IF another does not wish to accept One's personal experience, then they are the One in error. If they decide the "story" is a lie, they are, quite frankly; wrong! So your truth remains intace, and is indeed truth (objective truth).

If you tell me that you have been on a starship, I personally would accept at face value, until you say or do something that indicates you made it all up. I might ask you what you think of the view of Earth from space, and of course, not expect a really clear response...I know how hard that description can be ...photos do not do the planet justice. By the way, my view was from 100,000km, and there are no words to properly describe it.

As for the flaming, I know exactally what it is like ... again, personal experience However, those people are just narrow minded hyprcrites. They will use and virtually insist that their personal experience is valid, but, yours is not. The reality is that all of T.Human and ET alike only have personal experience upon which to base our perception of the Universe. Everything we know, learn, etc. is just personal experience.

Anyway, we do seem to have some common ground, and seem to "think" along the same lines (I've noticed this over the past several months).

Peace and Understanding.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join