It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Verges of the Weird, Chronicle of Alien Encounters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
There is this guy named Kenneth (Kenny) Bakeman, who has had some amazing experiences ever since he was 2 years old, and they still continue to the present day. The stuff that he deals with really shows the extent of what some of the aliens are doing and that they are not really so godlike as some people thought they were...haha if they can have mercenaries i take them as lower or equal to us. Apperently humans have been used not only for hybrid programs but also for energy, they siphon some type of energy from us and use it like drugs or to keep the hybrids alive.

Verges of the Weird is a collection of true accounts that chronicle the experiences of Kenneth (Kenny) Bakeman, an inductee of the Grey Aliens. Written with vivid and eidetic detail, these accounts record a lifetime of involvement with a wide range of Alien beings.

This interaction not only has included Grey Aliens but also well over two dozen other Alien types. Most of these types have not been very well understood and in many cases not even recognized at all by entrenched Ufology. An accounting of the broad spectrum of what really has been going on concerning the Alien Agenda hasn't even yet begun. Until now.

In the Verges Trilogy, a pattern is clearly demonstrated that shows how humans have been exploited by a variety of Alien entities to suit their agenda. Insights into a hybrid human-Alien breeding program are reported, along with graphic details about how human life-force is drained, stored and transmitted to hybrid embryos.

Recruited as a young child, Kenny also recounts how he was used as a pawn in a power struggle between the Greys and rival factions. This involvement took the author to over ten countries and through many regions of the United States during a span of four decades.

Verges of the Weird, a Chronicle of Alien Encounters is an essential resource for serious investigators into the Alien Agenda. It will most likely pose an ontological challenge for even the most brave of sojourners into the realm of the paranormal.

www.kennyzen.com...

if you go into the image section he gives some illustrations of the beings he has met throughout his life:

www.kennyzen.com...

you can read about some of his excerpts here:

www.kennyzen.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Wow Atsguy, that is incredible his abductions and sightings must have been with fulll conscousness i wonder why this is...if only we can get more people from ats to post on your thread than we can have something.

Come on guys look he did an update on the images

www.kennyzen.com...

This is an illustration showing a healing device the little Grey 'doctor' used on me. This Grey stands only about four feet tall and is the same in appearance as the guy I called the 'Robot Man'. The 'doctor' carried his healing device around in a travel case. The two spheres were about 6" in diameter and a dull, gray color. The spheres were placed with extreme care on top of two extentions of a fold-up stand.

This arrangement was used on me after my poor body had been injured during a policing operation. On one case I was thrown out of the bottom of a 'UFO' and landed on my knees. Preceding this I had a lot of my blood drained and was horribly dehydrated and no doubt had an extremely low blood count. I was laid out, flat on my back and the healing device was placed alongside of me. The little 'doctor' stood back several feet and after a period of about 20 to 30 minutes I woke up, feeling extremely weak but with no obvious injuries.

There seemed to be an urgency in using this healing device as quickly as possible. My feeling is that there was a relatively small window of opportunity to reverse the injuries, and after a certain point the device would have little or no effect.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Okay ATSGuy, I checked out your links.
I have to say it makes for interesting reading.
In particular, I've been wondering where this image came from:

He seems to be into his art, or has actually seen this stuff, one way or the other, he's quite dedicated to describing it.

I must state though that I find his lack of physical evidence presented troubling. His information is available through book sales at his site, which without SOME piece of physical evidence is enough to halt my investigation.

Sorry, I tried

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   
yea he does have a lack of evidence but i personally think he is telling the truth...here the email he sent me

I feel bad [posting the email without his permission, but hey he wrote the book so i bet he is looking for people to view his story and message.

Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2008 07:46:53 -0800
To: XXXXX
Subject: Re: i want to talk to you about your experiences

Hi,

The encounters I detail in my book are real, not fiction. Some of them are based in 'hard' consensus reality but many are at the verges (the extreme limits or frontiers) where mundane, so-called ordinary reality butts up against the paranormal.

Writing the book was difficult and at times painful, not fun. At any rate, it is a serious chronicle of unusual experiences and even though they may be (and probably are) considered fantasy by most people, they did take place. Of course, I'm not going to waste any energy trying to prove this to anyone . . . the last thing I want to do is to shatter the fragile mind-shell of people who are programmed to work in lock-step to slavishly provide resources for the alien agenda.

Very Best to You,

KXXXX B

On Jan 4, 2008 10:37 PM, Nedim Alic wrote:

Hey i would like to talk to you about your experiences in your book, firstly are they real or is this just something you did for fun?

Mod Edit: Removed user's personal contact information upon request.

[edit on 8/18/2010 by AshleyD]

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Hi ATSGUY,

I have to say that this man and his experiences seem to be real to me. Not that I can provide any 'hardcore evidence', but speaking from personal experience; I believe him (at least from what I see so far).

I've encountered plenty in my time here... experiences beginning even before I was born (told by family members) and continue to be present in my day-to-day life up until now.

Especially the hybrid/human-looking girl rings to be true. I have seen and interacted with one particular male hybrid being, that looks strikingly similar to this girl, for years. I don't want to go into any further detail about myself at this time, but felt I should share a briefing on why I *do* believe this guy.

I'll be purchasing his book soon just to see if I can relate to anything else he speaks about. And I sincerely congratulate him for sharing his work, regardless of if others believe him or not.

Thanks for starting this thread. =)

-Mea

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Veritas Lux Mea
Hi ATSGUY,

I have to say that this man and his experiences seem to be real to me. Not that I can provide any 'hardcore evidence', but speaking from personal experience; I believe him (at least from what I see so far).

I've encountered plenty in my time here... experiences beginning even before I was born (told by family members) and continue to be present in my day-to-day life up until now.

Especially the hybrid/human-looking girl rings to be true. I have seen and interacted with one particular male hybrid being, that looks strikingly similar to this girl, for years. I don't want to go into any further detail about myself at this time, but felt I should share a briefing on why I *do* believe this guy.

I'll be purchasing his book soon just to see if I can relate to anything else he speaks about. And I sincerely congratulate him for sharing his work, regardless of if others believe him or not.

Thanks for starting this thread. =)

-Mea

Wow thank you Veritas Lux Mea, i have to say you have really gotten me interested in your experiences. I would love to hear about them if you would ever want to talk about it.

thanks

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I met Ken (I've known him as Ken, Kenneth and Kenny over the years) at the reptoids.com discussion forum back in 1999 (when John Rhodes actually had a discussion forum at his site--he gave it up because it got out of control), then I met him in person on at least two or three occasions over the next couple of years. In the time I spent talking to him he certainly convinced me that he is honestly reporting his experiences as he remembers them. I am not, however, convinced that all of his experiences happened literally in the way he remembers. The contact phenomenon is by its nature theatrical and deceptive. But I do suspect that at least some of his experiences probably did occur literally as he remembers them, and in the others, he probably remembers some of the details correctly. He is an honest and upstanding guy, and anyone who wants to know how strange the experience of alien contact can be should read his book. The book will be in three parts, the first of which, describing his earlier experiences, is now available.

top topics

join