It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Dreams May Come

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I was just thinking about dreams... And the many weird ones I've had. And how its really amazing how some dreams stick with you from when you were little, just seem to impact you for some reason, how you cant remember what you had for dinner a week ago, but you can remember dreams from years ago. When I was in grade school, around 4th grade i remember walkin in the halls with my class and looking up at the sky out the window and wishing that aliens would just abduct me and take me away from this boring place....
but anyway... I remember having this dream a long time ago when i was smaller probably around there... I'm 21 now... but this dream was that I was suddenly on this alien ship in space walking on this shiny looking metal walkway with all kinds of people and aliens walking too, and on both sides were these huge windows, like a zoo.. but it was filled with animals extinct and living today, dinosaurs and everything, all in thier seperate areas. I guess you could call it a galactic zoo... It was weird because when you looked in a window, it was a huge open space as if it was a land, too big to be confined in just a small space.... after all it was a dream
but I can still remember this dream, i remember it being very vivid and colorful and i dont know why i still remember this dream, it has no significant part in my life... I know there was more to it, but i dont remember the rest. I remember it amazed me though.... Then there was this other dream that i just remembered from writing this... I had to be at least 4 or 5 years old, I had this dream i was walking in nyc and someone just came up and kicked me in the knee, and when i woke up i couldnt walk on my leg for three days, for no reason. This really happened, never got a doctors explaination for it, maybe my knee just gave out or something... but still is weird... anyone else have any interesting dreams that they remember from there childhood?

[Edited on 12-2-2004 by porschedrifter]

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 07:05 AM
link   
There's lots of info about Carl Jung and his methods of dream interpretation. Here's one link, but if you search you'll come up with lots more.

www.insomnium.co.uk...

Just remember that nobody can interpret your dreams as well as you can. You'll have the most luck with figuring out what the symbols in the dream mean to you. Jung's method of amplification works well. It is one of the first steps to understanding yourself imo. Have fun

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Come on people I want to hear about some of your dreams... Daydreams included!

new topics

join