It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Super Tuesday results released on FOX?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I'm not quite sure what I witnessed about 20 minutes ago, but it certainly was strange. A couple members of my family are watching American Idol, when all of a sudden a scroll appeared at the bottom of the screen for about 30 seconds. It was titled "You Decide 2008" and it appeared to give the Democratic and Republican results of the Delaware and New Jeresy primary before it quickly disappeared. I don't knwo what this was. I think it was an honest glitch. It seems unfathomable that FOX has the elections rigged ( plus, John Edwards won Delaware with 27% of the vote. He'll be lucky if he;s in the race after Saturday) Did anyone else witness this?

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Forgive my ignorance on this issue, but how would that running as a ticker imply the elections are rigged?

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

i dont think a better question could be asked. im willing to bet that it was a glitch, if they took it off rapidly. the media makes a win or lose title for any event such as these in advance so they can release it as soon as it happens, that way all the tech work is done and all they have to do is push the right botton.

join