It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People who care are lying and playing roles? Cassopi..

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truth

Lilblam, yyou are not me, you think you know me but you don't. and I have asked myself why?

Why do I love this person?

because they are Gods creatures.

why lilblam do you love women? why do you love coming here? Does it make you feel good thinking you have all the hidden answers, when your speeking pure selfishness?

You dont really love the people at work, and you act, and act, and on the other hand you wish they were not acting lilblam, right?

what if there was a person who did not act, and really meant what they say? maybee the world is so bad that you meet unending selfish knucleheads, and by seeing so much of this you have not experienced people who truley care.

We have become a society of actors because our hearts are dim, but not everybody is like this, I know this because this is me, and i know people like this, but have you every met people like this?

funny thing is, is that when i thank someone i really mean it, and i know i mean it because im not a selfish human rolling through life finding ways to feed my greed and finding excuses to be centered in (I) when I wants everybody to revolve around me.

zero deep, if im a sheep to jesus christ in heaven, so be it, hes led my life through the worst times and ill never reject him over a man named zero deeps words.

God bless.

Didn't say you don't "mean" it. Actors in movies also "mean" a lot of things
. And yes, thanking people is fine, but verbally it means nothing anyway. To thank, is to give back the energy that they shared with you, in a creative way.

But anyways, I think I've said all I need to say in this thread, it is up to you to ignore it or not

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 11:59 PM
link   
And lilblam you have dodged one of my questions.

i hear you talk about how bad the governemt is all the time, and how corrupt ect..

So whhy don't you join them? arent they just freeing their mind? arent they really saying WHY? why do i care for the sheep of people of the USA? WHY?

they did what you did, yet you did not do this?

WHY?

what is in you that makes you not act like they do, or do you?

How can they be corrupt, when corruption is the lack of (importance) for fellow people of the USA?

they are like this because they asked why, and when they did this, they became (I) only.

if you could only imagine what im trying to say, please answer this.

peace.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Oh and this new movie coming out called "The Passion of Christ" is now being used to spread Christianity to all the "unsaved" people around the world. Gotta love that

It's interesting, if Christians ever found out that Jesus never died on a cross, and was never crucified (as they have no evidence towards their beliefs anyway), what would they say? Would it be something along the lines of "oops"?

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Truth,

" By mere talk man does not go to heaven, Only through the deliverence of the truth ", Guru Nanak Dev Ji

Heed these words wisely my freind. Faith, is very personal understand, it goes beyong all concepts of logic and reason. We can debate your acceptance of the Bible as historical evidence, but your faith in Christ, is your perogative. If you want to change the world, and be a good Christian, fly to Africa and volunteer as a relief worker.

Deep

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 12:09 AM
link   
zero deep, i know what hes saying more than you think i do.

I just dont live like (I) only exist.

If im the only man thats on earth that really cares, than I know its true for me.

you can think im controlled, or programmed, man how sad is it that movies influence your outlook, when people who creat movies can play with so many minds when they don't even know what to believe.

what you all are saying is simple.

think how you want, when you want, where you want. do what you want how, and where.

don't listen to miracles, or real events, but listen to movies, and falsehood on electrical big screens and let a computer drain your very life all day.

thats what your saying.

But you see, how jesus thinks is how i think.

and you know what? I thought otherwise,a dn i thought, and thought, and i (still) think like this, and for you to tell me someone is thinking for me, (you) become the programmer and not jesus.

Peace.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 12:10 AM
link   

And lilblam you have dodged one of my questions.

Sorry, I play dodgeball too much. It rubs off on me...

i hear you talk about how bad the governemt is all the time, and how corrupt ect..

Me talking about it? Nah the government does this very well themselves. After all the coverups, revealed documents, secret CIA missions, murders, removals of freedoms, lying... yeah I kinda have just a LITTLE BIT of a reason to suspect something

So whhy don't you join them? arent they just freeing their mind? arent they really saying WHY? why do i care for the sheep of people of the USA? WHY?

They are indulging themselves in greed. They desire physical pleasure, which is manifested in many ways, money being one of the top ones on this planet. I do not desire physical pleasure, I seek only truth. Different orientations here! They seek service to self existance, I seek service to others (well try, since all humans are inevitably service to self, but we can have potential for Service to Others).

they did what you did, yet you did not do this?

Huh?

WHY?

what is in you that makes you not act like they do, or do you?

Different orientation. I am at a different stage in my learning process. I have learned the futility and the senselessness of seeking pleasure, and living for the sole purpose to SERVE YOURSELF. I simply grew beyond that orientation. They have not. I guess it all amounts to KNOWLEDGE. I have enough knowledge to understand that service to self creates an imbalance of energy and turns you into something like a "black hole". That imbalance creates many problems, and retains you inside a big self-created bubble of ignorance and also aligns you with others with taht same orientation, ALL of whom only serve themselves. Progress terminates, as they do not "share" or serve each other, and basically they all just suck in energy from everyone else. I have enough knowledge to understand the utter uselessness and idiocy of such an orientation. However, such is not the case with many people.

How can they be corrupt, when corruption is the lack of (importance) for fellow people of the USA?

Because they only care about themselves. I am not worried about the self, because it brings my pleasure to serve others... it balances out energy and creates a much better atmosphere around. I've learned this, and in addition it exponentially increases the knowledge of all around me, as we network and share it freely with each other. (ATS is a good example of networking).

they are like this because they asked why, and when they did this, they became (I) only.

Yes they're all about the "I". Don't forget, they concentrate on pleasing the self, not KNOWING the self. HUGE difference.

if you could only imagine what im trying to say, please answer this.

*plugs imagination into wall outlet* ok imagination in full power!

peace.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 12:12 AM
link   

zero deep, i know what hes saying more than you think i do.

I just dont live like (I) only exist.

If im the only man thats on earth that really cares, than I know its true for me.

you can think im controlled, or programmed, man how sad is it that movies influence your outlook, when people who creat movies can play with so many minds when they don't even know what to believe.

what you all are saying is simple.

think how you want, when you want, where you want. do what you want how, and where.

don't listen to miracles, or real events, but listen to movies, and falsehood on electrical big screens and let a computer drain your very life all day.

thats what your saying.

But you see, how jesus thinks is how i think.

and you know what? I thought otherwise,a dn i thought, and thought, and i (still) think like this, and for you to tell me someone is thinking for me, (you) become the programmer and not jesus.

Peace.

You're listening to the Bible. Oh yes... reality! Sorry..

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I love how he said that what we're saying is simple. That just puts eeeeevrything in perspective, doesn't it

Am I talking to a wall here?

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 12:20 AM
link   

You're listening to the Bible. Oh yes... reality! Sorry..

I coughed my coke through my nose on that one!

Truth, my knowledge comes from books, and lectures and certain persons. Movies always have thier fair share of postive knowledge, takes a keen eye to scope this knowledge out though.

Im not the most learned, but in the phase of being very learned. I doubt highly that you have dwelled outside into any other religious doctrines, nor teachigns concering philosophy of values and society. You sound like a brainwashed Boy, how blantantly can I state this, your not allowing yourself to " think out side the box ".
Examine all sorts of doctrines and faiths.

Deep

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Before one can think outside the box, one must first realise that one is IN a box! And this means one must understand that a BOX exists! I think truth is not yet fully aware of this concept.. not even going as far as trying to think outside it

Truth I'm not trying to make any put downs here either, but I'd bite myself before I began lying through my teeth

I'm simply expressing my view of the "situation" here

[Edited on 13-2-2004 by lilblam]

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 12:24 AM
link   
No it is simple, think how you want whenever you want. if not then your controlled.

am i alking to a wall?

No, a computer screen, with a human behind it.

Also lilblam if it pleases yu to serve others, then how can caring for people be an act?

this is the main point here.

The Gov. has a switch, on the end of this switch is a detination to explode a country

You have the same switch.

Do you do this, and whats yur reason for it? if you say I do, then you do not want to serve others and your like them which is I. And if you don't then yor playing a role of caring for a nation. or is it real care?

Zero deep, I would love to feed every hungy person alive, but im a poor man who has a regular job, and zero money to go with that, but i might enter a monastery and maybee i could one day creat a homeless shelter like mother teresa.

peace.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Zero deep, I would love to feed every hungy person alive, but im a poor man who has a regular job, and zero money to go with that, but i might enter a monastery and maybee i could one day creat a homeless shelter like mother teresa.

Well, join the Club! My family on the other hand, is very wealthy, but Im not a hand me off.
You dont need money to help the poor. Your not helping if you keep throwing coins in thier pouches, educate them, help them gain employment. Does this require money?

Deep

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 12:31 AM
link   
outside the box?

what in the world does this mean?

did not grow up in this box, and nobody (told) me to believe this box. Ive converted to this box through miracles, like a man literaly cming from a cave and learnin who jesus was from him alone and it touched my heart.

I thought to myself, how do i want to think, and the answer is how jesus does, this is me, i think like he does, its not an act, not a box, not anthing other than whats in my heart.

I cant think outside of my heart wich is my box, but you can, then thats you.

whats he teaches is how i think, because its how i want to, how ca you never get tis, what im trying to say?

Oh well, im afraid nobody with any faith will even attempt to reply to this thread.

peace.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 12:35 AM
link   

whats he teaches is how i think, because its how i want to, how ca you never get tis, what im trying to say?

Oh well, im afraid nobody with any faith will even attempt to reply to this thread.

I thought you did not play a role, yet you dictate your life in accordance to Jesus?

I have Faith, and im sure so do the rest of the members here. Faith not In Jesus ( speaking for myself ) but faith none the less.

Deep

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Truth, it's not really that I "care". For example, if there are hungry people on Earth, there's absolutely a good reason for it. Balance is always important.

"Caring" to me seems like an attachment. If I "care" that my goldfish dies, that means I don't want it to die. This means I'm attaching myself to the fact that it is alive and that it SHOULD remain this way. And if it died, it would somehow hurt me, as I'd lose my attachment. This is not how I express the "care" at all.

Service to Others is simply helping those who ask with finding truth, to the best of your ability. It doesn't mean making everyone who feels bad (hungry people) suddenly feel good again (feed them). People learn lessons from pain, very important lessons. If you take away their pain, you also take away their lesson. You can help them learn it, and therefore REMOVE the pain, but it must be their choice. If you give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day, if you teach a man to fish, he'll eat for a lifetime.

If you simply feed the hungry, they'll not learn anything except that "if you're hungry, someone nice will feed you". But if you teach them to obtain food with work etc etc, they might never be hungry again.

And I understand there are people who simply CANNOT work and get food, as situations differ. And I understand your urge to help those in need. But always remember, help does not mean doing things for them. Help means help them learn to do things themselves, and this is best done with knowledge of course. Give them knowledge of how they can obtain food, or anything else they can do.

If you can teach them to meditate and receive energy from the cosmos, and therefore not require much food at all, that's as good as anything. But you'd first have to know how to do this yourself, wouldn't you? Like I said, to teach those who ask is service to others. To simply interfere and rescue everyone you can, is service to self. Why is it a service to self? Because you are simply helping them out of your own PITY for them. Your EMOTION that is based on THEIR situation is what drives you to do this.

Acting on an emotion can be detrimental to progress. Here's another example. A man is about to fall of a bridge in front of you, and you can give him your hand and save him. Now imagine you do that, and he turns out to be a serial killer, and he later kills 125 other people in the future sometime. As you can see, your imeediate "good will" action is not always as good as you think it is, despite what your programmed idea of what is "the right thing to do" tells you.

If you let guilt/emotion control you, that's your choice however

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 12:39 AM
link   
How can you get employees? or educate? do you wrok for a shelter? Im not getting what your saying?

But atleast zero deep, you care for hese people, but the point of this thread is (this)

di someone program you to care for these people zero, or are yu acting like you care?

see what i mean, this box is in all our hearts, and you care for the hungry zero because its real, nobody told you to, its not a (box) or a program, but its you.

God bless.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 12:47 AM
link   

How can you get employees? or educate? do you wrok for a shelter? Im not getting what your saying?

But atleast zero deep, you care for hese people, but the point of this thread is (this)

di someone program you to care for these people zero, or are yu acting like you care?

see what i mean, this box is in all our hearts, and you care for the hungry zero because its real, nobody told you to, its not a (box) or a program, but its you.

God bless.

Because if you are service to self, you seek pleasure for self. Happiness is what matters to you. Since that is what matters to you, you assume that is what matters most to others also. So you try to do for them what makes YOU happy. But happiness is subjective!

So hungry people can also be very happy, don't be surprised. It's all a matter of outlook! Remember, the highest statistic for suicides are RICH white people. Not poor!

Like I said, happiness is subjective and can be derived from absolutely ANYTHING if perceived correctly. Truth makes me happy. Gaining knowledge and figuring out how this reality works, and figuring out who I really am, this makes me happy. If I one day become homeless on the street, I can always humor myself with the situation. It's all about perception, happiness is always subjective.

You cannot seek happiness. Happiness is a side effect of your outlook on everything. You seek that which society tells you will make you happy. Everything makes me happy, just about. When I saw 9/11 happen live on TV, I almost laughed. I thought about the stupidity of the human race, and the things they resort to in order to achieve some goal they have. Why would I laugh at that? The thought that ran through my mind "lol just when I thought things can't get any worse!". You're only as sad or depressed as you want to be.

I'm realllly sorry that society orders me to be sad in the instance of a human death and I am not
Death is a release. Suffering teaches many important lessons, and I'd never avoid it as I'd be avoiding those lessons. So all situations are beneficial, if seen correctly.

Therefore, even if I am starving, I have no reason to dispair. I learn from it, and I try to figure out a way to survive. If I can't, oh well.. better luck next time! But acting all "upset" and begging people to comfort me is just using their hospitality for my own pleasure. I don't do it to them, and I don't expect it to be done to me. If it is, they simply cannot activate my "pity" buttons and force my hand in such a way.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 12:50 AM
link   
please answer, would you pull the switch and why?

if I reached out and saved a man from a bridge, then I have not judged this man. if he became a murder later down the road, thats his fault, but atleast (I) thought about(him) in his time where i could not judge him.

if I knew he would become a murderer, then who knows, but my place is not to judge somethng I don't know, but to do something I want to do for others.

"" You let jesus dictate your life ""

sorry for misqoute. I do not. His heart is my heart. how he thinks is how i think before i ever heard of him. How can you be dictated by how you really are?

lets say you give to the homeless zero deep, and your dad always preached to give to the homeless.

is he dictating to you? would you not still give to the homeless way before you ever heard him teach you this?

what jesus teaches me, (is) me. and its impossible for me and my heart to dictate something i dont want to.

I think im going to go pray and get some sleep, and please try and understand the meaning of this thread, which is instead of asking why I care, ask why don't I care.

Good night.

peace.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 12:51 AM
link   

" Give a man a fish and he'll feed himself for a day, teach a man to fish and he'll feed himself for a life time "

Since does one have to be taught to care for others? Through lifes many hard and daunting lessons I have gained the wisdom and knowledge that supercedes any morals written within any books.

Deep

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 12:55 AM
link   

lets say you give to the homeless zero deep, and your dad always preached to give to the homeless.

is he dictating to you? would you not still give to the homeless way before you ever heard him teach you this?

My father pulls 6 digits, were never always raised in luxaries though. My dad first arrived from India with 8 dollars in his bank account. Sikhism ( Families Religion ) did not pull my father through these rough times. Faith in feeding his family did.

My father never taught my to care for the poor. Deep, he would say, Always look out for yourself first and last most!

If a homeless man were to approach me and ask for change for some coffee, I answer simply, " Sure, in fact let me go to Tim Hortons and get a coffee with you "
I dont need my father to teach me anything, I live in a very superfical family.Taught that money is what matters to be happy.

Deep

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join