It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is this NASA proof for Nibiru or sattelite deffect? Oct 2007- to 19 Jan 2008

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   
It was stated somewhere in the very long thread regarding 2007 TU24, that this asteroid's approach would be from behind the sun. Could that be what is shown in these photos? I'm not sure whose post that was but I will look for it sometime today. If that is true, it wouldn't be the first time information related to this object became a bit blurry.

Peace.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I also find it odd - coincidental - that the last solution date for this asteroid

2007 TU24 solution date

matches the date when solar images were last clear and discernable. January 19, 2008. There were observations made yesterday, January 23rd, yet NASA has yet to update these projections. And, if you check the NASA site, you will also find no recent headline under their news tab for 2007 TU24 while the asteroid not hitting Mars has plenty of ink.

mmmmmm

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by DancedWithWolves

That is very interesting DancedWithWolves...Good find! Oh gosh if that is really TU24, ummm...yeah, we are going to have some problems here shortly...

I doubt it though, astronomers have already measured it and seen it. This looks like something new...I made a thread about a couple of objects I saw in a sun photograph back in Sept-Oct. I contacted NASA with my find and they never got to me on it. I am just so shocked...
lol

This is the thread I started months ago on this....www.abovetopsecret.com...

sty

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by DancedWithWolves

at the moment they "update" by reducing the resolution of the published materials. After 19th of January the provided pictures would look more like an modern abstract painting .. and they claim 2 megapixels on that

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Brace yourselves, TU24 Asteroid Impact with Earth January 29th,2008! (Although I am unsure of its mass)

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
This is larger then TU24 believe me. I will be doing some research myself on it later about how big this can really be. But its not TU24.

Hilda

sty

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
some magnified pictures of the object:

and

do you notice the black dot at 2 PM of the object? What if.. it is actually a mini-black hole?
i know it cannot be, the effect would be greater. But a black hole would make the gas of the star orbiting around like a circle - actually this is why we can see black holes..

[edit on 24-1-2008 by sty]

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by hildar
This is larger then TU24 believe me. I will be doing some research myself on it later about how big this can really be. But its not TU24.

Hilda

TU24 is just what it is named, correct? This name has no size relevance. I will do some research too. Good Luck.

sty

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 04:42 AM
link   
it cannot be the asteroid , that is a 400 m one, u would need a back-yard telescope to see that one ( like 800x magnification )..

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 05:24 AM
link   
this is unlikley to be a 3d object .

look at it closely - the " highlights " are on the oposite site of the source of illumination

find any solid object that behaves this way

unless you are joing to special plead some magical optical properties for this " nibiru " then what you are looking at is not a solid object

relax - the sky is not falling

sty

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

or unless the object is 1 AU away from the sun, behind it! If this would be a gass ejection, it should not stay in the same position-shape for months . Look at the recent commet explosion - it expanded times and times more in less than 1 month. This object cannot be gass! Or at least , if it is gass, something is managing to hold it (like a magnetical field? ) . So , final question for you - if this is gass , how is it come that the object is so close to the sun and not collapsing shape / not moving for months ?

it could be something we do not know yet about the stars - like a gravitational cluster in the proximity of the star when the cycle is changing, or just a solid object?

[edit on 25-1-2008 by sty]

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
ever heard about the fact that the SUN bends light of the stars and objects that are behind the sun... you can see stars near the sun but actually they are behind the sun depending from which spot you watch of course in this case depending where the earth is at that moment in the year.. to me it looks like that the object is behind the sun and its light is being deflected by the sun so it looks like we see it at the side of the sun but actually its behind the sun so than the lightfall is correct...

sty

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by newworldnews2007

Yes, I know it. Gravity can affect the space around the star. However it is not going to affect it on a such scale that you would see a huge object behind the star unless the star is a black hole that captured millions of other stars . The largest black hole discovered so far would have billions of starts collapsed in a center as large as a village .. this kind of gravity would do it! So my conclusion is that the circular object is not behind the star in this occasion . However I agree I could be wrong.

[edit on 26-1-2008 by sty]

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Look at a hwy road on a hot summer day! You will see the flat road become wavy. Could this be happening in this picture?

Ownd?

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Next time try study pictures a bit harder. I superimposed the pictures and the picture you are bringing to this thread has a larger sunblocking circle than OP pictures, Hence the circle on your picture actually blocks the object in question.

Best regards.

Loke.

Originally posted by mattguy404
Ah, I see now. It does look like it has a crescent glow. But the glow is in the opposite direction of the Sun, from what I see in those images.

However, this is the latest image from SOHO (I believe those images are from STEREO) -

SOHO

I can't see any trace of it in that image, so I'm guessing STEREO needs its lens cleaned.

[edit on 23-1-2008 by mattguy404]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
This picture is probably one of the more convincing photos for a nibiru theory. I wish there was more information on this. Although if this was nibiru we'd probably have been toasted by now

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
anyone heard that earth circle around sun.So how can it be in same position for us and always behind sun if we are running around sun?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join