It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proofs of God in the human body and creation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Since I see guys like Dawkins saying there is no possibility that this amazing cration is from God (because he doesnt want God to be real), then I want to make a list of things in our body, that are just too incredible for chance to do this.

Its just not possible.

Now, im sorry about being hard on Dawkins. But you see sincerity from unsincerity is simple.

Atheist dont know if Gods real or not, they dont keep an open mind to his existence, some of them are the type who wont give (anything) a chance, not miracles not sotries of such not anything.

and they do this because they know, they dont want to serve or live a lifestyle of God (which is easy) he just wants to be included in our lives like our freinds.

If there is any athiest who keep an open mind, its very rare. Now I know Gods real, ive seen miracles and cancer cured from prayer, not including the 1,000s of saints like saint Gemma. But lets list bodily things.

1. Fibrin

a substance that acts as a glue, when you are cut to help you stop bleading. This was incredibly designed by God because he knew we would blead, so he added this substance to quikly heal the wound.

2. Buttocks.

this part of the body is used for standing, we need this muscle to stand, also it acts as a cushion to sit on, he knew we would do alot of sitting.

3. Breast.

The womens breast holds milk which excretes through the glands into a childs mouth. Thats why God makes them form on a women when they are mature enough of age about 12....

You cant deny thi amazingness, you just cant.

4. Feet.

feet help us walk and give us the perfect spring to jump and play around. Also notice how God placed a ruff heal on the bottom for walking on ruff surfaces.

its incredible. I mean how much more vivid do I have to be?

5. The sense.

Nose for smelling, ears for hearing wonderful music, mouth for tasting amazing food God made. and eyes for seeing..

Not to mention the incredible joy that comes with those senses. I mean evoltuion did one heck of a job.

6.The hair.

The hair actually keeps us a natural warmth over our skull since most heat escapes from the head, also hair on a women God made appealing to the eyes and is beautiful...

7. The good bacteria.

we have millions of good bacteria that naturally fight off diseases, constantly trying to fight on our behlaf.

We have skin bacteria microscopic that eat our dead skin cells and replenish our skin daily.

8. Hands.

Hands were made to grip things, perfectly formed for this purpose. also it would be hard to do anything without these.

9. the private areas, genitles, vagina (hope I spelled that right)

You see God even signified these areas with much hair in the region to signify the incredible importance of these areas....

and the rest that goes along with this, orgasm, seed that creates human ect.... which are mant for the height of two souls joined together.

Please add more whoever knows more.. I truly after you read that, dont understand how you cant see this amazing stuff. I just dont understand.

peace.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
10. The human heart.

It is four-chambered organ and pumps oxygen filled blood throughout the human body.

The heart is the life line between the mind above and sex below; the silver cord between teacher and student; parent and child; and God and each of us.

It is filled with the love of God, a beacon of light – kindness and compassion.
It is empty to those who do not believe in its Maker.

It jumps for joy at the sight of a beautiful soul, the sound of angel’s voice.
It shrinks at the slightest hurt from a harsh word or an ugly truth – denying God’s existence.

This should complete the top ten proofs of God in the human body.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
11. The Appendix.

I was going to write something Anti. and say how the appendix is no longer needed because we have evolved beyond eating grasses and other corse materials/vegetation...

But it would appear that science has proved that Darwin may have been wrong on this one, as it seems to have many other possible uses.

A little bit of open minded research goes a long way.

Did god put it there, I really don't think so. If he/she/it/they/them wish to prove to me otherwise then so be it.

MonKey

Wiki Linki

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Wait what? So our butt, boobs and feet are proof of god? What? I'm sorry but this went over my head.

Edit: I'm not being close-minded either..Please don't misunderstand. I wouldn't even consider myself an athiest. I just don't see how these connections are made...logically.

[edit on 23-1-2008 by Roland Deschain]

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Gorillas were born without buttocks, is this proof that there is no God? hmmmmm

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Or...
Millions of years of evolution perfected the afforementioned things.

Chimps have hands and feet. Does that mean god perfected the both of them for them?

Senses: Doesn't every animal have these?

Hair: Every mammal has these. Thats part of what makes them a mammal.

Breasts: Ok, not every animal has these. But, dogs, cats, cows, pigs, and I believe mice all have teets. Producing milk is not distinct to humans.

Reproductive glands: Every species has these. If they didn't, they wouldn't exist. Dogs and cats all produce eggs and sperm. Don't almost all animals?

What about the bad bacterium? What did god make those for? To punish us? Or because he loves us?

[edit on 23-1-2008 by jtb2008]

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by JesusisTruth
Its just not possible.

Please provide some evidence to support your claim.

Atheist dont know if Gods real or not, they dont keep an open mind to his existence.

If there is any athiest who keep an open mind, its very rare.

Again, provide something to support your claim. You only see what you want to see. Just re-read your post. If someone falls over, you'll proably say "look! proof of god!".

It is posts like these that reflect how sad part of society is. Makes you wonder if the lack of logic (clearly represented in this post) is the reason they are able to believe. I think so. This should be the 101th quote of believers.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Since I see guys like Dawkins saying there is no possibility that this amazing cration is from God (because he doesnt want God to be real), then I want to make a list of things in our body, that are just too incredible for chance to do this.

Its just not possible.

Where to start, where to start, hmmm.

Firstly, Dawkins doesn't say 'there is no possibility', he says 'there almost certainly isn't'. That's a distinction you might not understand.

Secondly, evolution is not pure chance. That is your misunderstanding of what evolution is. And I'm not going to explain it for you, put the bible down and read another book.

Now, im sorry about being hard on Dawkins. But you see sincerity from unsincerity is simple.

Be as hard as you like, do you think he really cares?

Atheist dont know if Gods real or not, they dont keep an open mind to his existence, some of them are the type who wont give (anything) a chance, not miracles not sotries of such not anything.

Where we might say 'that's almost certainly not true' or 'that's almost certainly not possible', you say 'it is not possible'.

One of these things is closed-minded. As for supernatural, the data so far:

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Melotin. I did not know that about Dawkins. I read from him his arrogant

" were bright "

hes running on pride, Christians are bright too....

" almost certainly isnt "

ok then why does he call christians unbright who have faith?

" the data so far "

No, I have seen countless miracles in my life, you dont know what ive seen, and millions melton millions of saints seen what I have seen even to the point of rasing the dead and stigmatist.....

you need to read about the saints, I believe them because I know they are sincere, and I have seen what they have and still do......

Ancient Void..

f" if somebody falls over, you probably say look miracle "

No Id say are you ok? they fell over.

you see you got to have some deepness to see what I wrote. These things are to incredible for nothing to make this, they are made for a reason.... ancient.

Proof?

I can make you see from a deep and sincere perspective, this type of post is not about proof but incredible amazment of the creation...which is the proof, but can I make people open their eyes? prove to me how I can do that.

jtb 2008

This is about human body, the animals are another amazment of creation, they have alot of features we do.....

Millions of years of evol...

If the orld were billions of years old, where are all the people? we went from 1 billion in about 1700? to 6 billion in 2000

so how can we 6 times the amount of people in 300 years, yet the world is billions of years old?

wouldnt we have to have a astroid wipe us out ever 1,000 years to not over fill this planet??

comeone, its not possible..

The bad bacterium..

Yes alot of this comes from outside sources. we get sick alot from unhealthy atmosphere and bad habits.. but we have good to try and fight them off.

and the bacteria to replenish the skin is needed...

also God uses suffering as a means to humble a soul out and make it appreatiate things, so sickness is used to suffer which God uses for the greater good. You may not understand this, but he suffered his whole life and used it to offer up fr sinners.

" producing milk "

Yes thats true.. but animals have uses for that milk, they have kids too....

The fact that God made women devolope breat at about 12 a mature enough age is incredible.... he knows what hes doing.. many years ago we didnt have infamile or whatever that stuff at rite aid is to go and buy it, so women had to use breast...

Just think abou the complexity of this, I just dont see how evolution being nothing can do this...

" gorillaz "

I dont know if Gorillas stand up right always. But our buttocks have uses. of course today its sexualized greatly as well.

" the appendix "

I did notknow that.

" the human heart "

How could I forget, this also represents the trinity implanted on our bodies as well... the main heart representing the father of the Godhead...

anymore?

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Evolution didnt just happen overnight. It took millions of years.

Humans (or our ancestors) only appeared 200,000 years ago. They didn't magically appear when the earth was created. They wouldn't have been able to survive.

"so how can we 6 times the amount of people in 300 years, yet the world is billions of years old?"

Just look at how much of the world was populated then and now. The "New World" was only 80 years old then. US census's dont even go back to 1700, but in 1790 it was approx. 10 million in 16 states. Now its 300 million in 50 states. It only makes sense that the population would go up with the addition of new territories and states.

"If the orld were billions of years old, where are all the people?"

Well you see, people when they get sick or old, they die. Man isn't immortal. Look around you, theres six billion of em all around you.

Just because the earth is billions of years old doesn't mean people have been here since the beginning. The earth was here before we were, and will be here after we are gone.

[edit on 24-1-2008 by jtb2008]

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Jesusistruth, your a christian/catholic. Ok, I understand. It might not hurt though if you read On the Origin of Species. Try and be a little open-minded.
I'm an athiest, and I like reading/studying about other religions. You never know when that information may come in handy.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Melotin. I did not know that about Dawkins. I read from him his arrogant

" were bright "

hes running on pride, Christians are bright too....

" almost certainly isnt "

ok then why does he call christians unbright who have faith?

It's a play on the 'brights' as a label some have suggested for atheists. I don't particularly like it and neither do many atheists, but it's no different than people of faith suggesting they are 'enlightened'.

There are 'bright' christians, in the sense of highly educated individuals. But there is no denying that as people become more educated, they tend to be less theistic (i.e. less literal, less fervent, less...umm..religious).

No, I have seen countless miracles in my life, you dont know what ive seen, and millions melton millions of saints seen what I have seen even to the point of rasing the dead and stigmatist.....

you need to read about the saints, I believe them because I know they are sincere, and I have seen what they have and still do......

Of course I don't know about what you've seen. You sound like John Crichton here.

If you want to call them miracles. Cool. Don't expect me to agree. I've seen none, and neither has anyone else under controlled conditions.

[edit on 24-1-2008 by melatonin]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
" controlled conditions "

Your opinion, it's called free will brother and faith. Again people under communism are controlled conditions, hech the whole governement controls us and we don't know it so everybody is controlled.

again it's your opinion.

new topics

top topics

join