It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientology hacked! NEW Documents Released!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I'll download... using Linux, if there's a virus, it won't mean squat to my computer.

I'll verify the contents, put some peoples minds at ease.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I've extracted the files - can't open a single one, just get header is corrupt.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Not having that problem here.

All files are what they claim to be, .pdf files, and one .doc file (something about radiation).

johnsky@johnsky-desktop:~/CoS$ ls
1950_53.PDF
BOOK_OF_CASE_REMEDIES.pdf
1954_56.PDF
CHILD_DIANETICS.pdf
1957_59.PDF
CS Series 1970-1976.pdf
1960_61.PDF
Grade_Chart_1970.pdf
1962_64.PDF
Grade_Chart_1974.pdf
1965_69.PDF
Management_Series_1_txt.pdf
1970_71.PDF
Management_Series_2_txt.pdf
1972_76.PDF
MGMT_SERIES_1970-74.pdf
1976_78.PDF
OEC1_txt.pdf
1978_79.PDF
OEC2.pdf
1980_84.PDF
OEC3_txt.pdf
ADMIN_DICTIONARY.pdf
OEC4_txt.pdf
ADVANCED_PROCEDURES_AND_AXIOMS.pdf
OEC5.pdf
ALL ABOUT RADIATION.doc
OEC6_txt.pdf
A_NEW_SLANT_ON_LIFE.pdf
OEC7_txt.pdf
ASSISTS_HANDBOOK.pdf
ORGBOARDS.pdf
Auditing Series 1965-1975 1.pdf
Technical Dictionary.pdf
Auditing Series 1965-1975 2.pdf
The OTs LEVELS.pdf
AXIOMS_OF_SCIENTOLOGY.pdf

That's what I've extracted from the file.

If you have issues downloading it from the OP's link, I suggest you do a torrent search for SECRETDOX.rar on your favorite torrent site.

[edit on 23-1-2008 by johnsky]

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
clearly a controlled release of information here in an attempt to broaden Scientology's appeal and member base.

How many of us, after reading this information, will proclaim "its actually not as bad as i thought" and moreover, how many of us will secretly proclaim "wow - this speaks to me".

If i was head of Scientology a controlled release of info is EXACTlY what i would do when looking to recruit...

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by srsen
clearly a controlled release of information here in an attempt to broaden Scientology's appeal and member base.

How many of us, after reading this information, will proclaim "its actually not as bad as i thought" and moreover, how many of us will secretly proclaim "wow - this speaks to me".

If i was head of Scientology a controlled release of info is EXACTlY what i would do when looking to recruit...

lol people are reading this ? man you guys have no clue > wait for part 2

Part 1 is for proof . Part 2 will be the juicy stuff . You will know

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
You guys are going to freak over how this is basicly "disclosure" on a grander scale than you will ever imagine.

Finaly we can live in a world where we know our thoughts of fear come true when we all combine together and THINK about it, as ONE. We are all dreaming the same dream, together.

"Thoughts Become Things"

[edit on 23-1-2008 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by srsen

I have to say I find this quite feasible (I think Kaminski said similar), I'd do something similar if I was in their Marketing dept. Alternatively if someone has hacked them and released this as claimed, it could backfire as it is spreading the basic CoS message further than they could have hoped. So often, 'the road to hell is paved with good intentions'.

I'd like to hear from a scientologist on the ATS board (if they still lurk) whether they have found anything in these dox that they didn't already know and how this has affected their opinion of the CoS. I'd also like to see any internal spin going on within CoS regarding this release.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
A controlled release? Have you been following at all as to why this is happening? Let me put it simply. Tom Cruise aka. NutJobLuneBalls (and why is that?) was interviewed for scientology to be viewed by scientologists. It was made available on Youtube.com, scientology became aware of this, and threated legal action against youtube.com if they didn't remove it. This pissed everyone off and got the attention of a hacker group, anonomous, which is mostly made up of *chan . They found out more about scientology and decided to eliminate them from the internet for several reasons. This includes doing pretty much everything in their power. GEEZ one of those is hacking into any computer they can from scientology and stealing whatever they can find, and releasing it. Afterall scientology(scifricks for short) don't want knowledge to be free. they want you to pay for it.

I also updated the Main post, with a recent news article written by wired.com which will explain things in greater detail.

blog.wired.com...

the post below mine, speaks to me.

[edit on 23-1-2008 by fdisc0]

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
A poster mentioned that people may read this and think "This speaks to me"...

well, actually, I've read a couple of the .PDF's enclosed in the package, and I find it hilariously mindless.

Theres a section on child development, that claims they hypnotized someone and had him recall when he was "8 days old, still in the womb"...

I'm sorry, but after 8 days of growth in the womb, you are not recognizable as a mammal, let alone have developed ANY form of memory yet.

But, alas, some moron out there might still believe it...

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Read 1950_53.PDF

It is where you are supposed to start.

ITS ALL ABOUT THE MIND.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE
Read 1950_53.PDF

It is where you are supposed to start.

ITS ALL ABOUT THE MIND.

See I get what your trying to do but it just isn't working. None of this 'publicity' is helping scientology. They have faught exposure for so long and disguised themselves, luring people in with 'personality' tests and through prisons promising rehabilition. I think the more information we have on them the better. If you so end up chosing that you agree with it and set off to find your local cult meeting tomarrow, to quote the recently leaked orientation video: "you can do that, it would be stupid, but you could do that. You could also just off a bridge or blow your brains out."

I somehow doubt you will be seeking out your local CoS tomarrow.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Oh noes the secrets are out! haha. I am going to download these, print them out, and I shall have something to read whilst upon the can.

I just hope a big evil alien doesnt trap my soul or my alien soul or something like that oh lawd!

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Remember to wipe your arse with the CoS documents Lysergic!

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by racerzeke
Anyone have them? Dont want to waste my time... Seems like they are available at piratebay

[edit on 1/23/2008 by racerzeke]

I got em, and they are the real deal... this is pretty amazing. Lots better thought out than we have been led to believe.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
As I posted 11 or 12 years ago, Hubbard had worked in mind control for the US Government but decided to get out by forming his own spiritual cult to help deprogram others while making a nice tax free income. It was his way of saying screw off to the illuminati.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Skydancer

do you have any sources in that i could look in to ? this is the first time iv heard anything about him working with the gov or working on mind control.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skydancer
As I posted 11 or 12 years ago, Hubbard had worked in mind control for the US Government but decided to get out by forming his own spiritual cult to help deprogram others while making a nice tax free income. It was his way of saying screw off to the illuminati.

I've read where he has been quoted stating the only way to make money is to start a religion.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skydancer

I've read where he has been quoted stating the only way to make money is to start a religion.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   
i have a question...

if this 'anonymous' group has been attacking the website with dos attacks and the website was taken down, how were they able to get the docs off there?

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Mods....Please close this thread and direct it here
This thread was started wayyy before the thread I am posting in now...

Personally, I'd like to see due praise given to the ATS'er who started this issue, this thread did nothing like, not to dis the OP in this thread in any way...

Just shows we need more members (mods ???!!!!! *hush my mouth*) to be aware of this kind of stuff because I believe whomever starts the thread about this issue deserves credit where it is due...

Peace

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join