It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OUTBREAK: 2000+ Have Fever In Bird Flu Hot Spot

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SoLaR513

On of my favorite books
I read it years ago when it was first released. Gave me the creeps. Seemed Biblical in a way. For those without time to read the Movie is not bad either.

This worries me more than anything else going on in the World. A massive epidemic could lead to many things; even war.
Not to mention in a country with such poverty and Nuclear Weapons.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by morganathefey

india is not a third world country

Well it is according to THE MAP YOU PROVIDED.

Maybe you don’t know where India is?

It is the biggest green one (green indicates "low income, the lowest category.)

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe
I really don't have any faith in the authorities in India claiming that no humans have tested positive in this outbreak. The teams culling the H5N1 positive birds are being admitted to hospitals with respiratory disorder and fever, 2000+ other people have unexplained fever, but they don't have Bird Flu...? Riiiight...

I predict this will be a national crisis in a week and go global soon after. Hey, look at the bright side... we won't have to worry about the collapsing economy or plasma shooting asteroids.

Want to wager a bet on this ? I'll put $50 that there wont be human H5N1 outbreak across India by next week.

Just because it is a poor country, people discount them as 'idiots' and 'useless'. There was an outbreak of H5N1 in India before this episode and they solved that nicely, if I recall. It is only the grossly ignorant who just to conclusions. India is big country with a lot of people. 2500 or 20,000 people having the flu is NOTHING. Unless you people have been living on the moon a lot of people in poor countries die of illness like pneumonia, etc which are totally preventable and curable. That hasnt lent itself to some kind of apocalyptic plauge has it ? In the tropics people get sick a lot. Unless 2000 odd people start dying a day in that area, we have nothing to worry about.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by AllSeeingI

THe bird flu, like HIVs virus are genetically engineered for the one purpose: Decreasing the world's over-polulation situation. Plane simple. Africa and the India/chinese region, this last one the world's most populated, by millions of what Henry Kissinger referred to as "Useless Stomachs", and nothing better than a killer virus spreading around no joke. HIV is pretty much killing everyone in Africa, and the bird flu will do the same in Asia. For I am sure in the west, they will have vaccines ready (they already have I am sure well hidden somewhere, for no virus is created wiwthout creating its vaccine first) until a couple billion have perished from this... they are just waiting for the right moment. NWO's signature on these ones!

[edit on 25-1-2008 by plaetorian]

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by plaetorian
THe bird flu, like HIVs virus are genetically engineered for the one purpose: Decreasing the world's over-polulation situation.

Have you any proof of that?

If you are correct, why introduce it into birds where it can mutate any way it will?

And why has it been recognized in birds for decades?

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by cavscout

because by doing so they can have it under control until it is time for mutation. As well to excuse it as a natural catastrophe. I am sure that virus will not mutate until it is told to do so. Do you still believe that HIV came from monkies just because human's biology decided, to create by it self such a lethal virus against it self?... without being able to defend it self from it? seriously?

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
World Depoputalion ( or called by the White House " Third World Population Reduction"), a US National Security Issue. This is stated as December 1974, National Security Study Memorandum 200 (NSSM 200); Good Job Sir Herny Kissinger.

NSSM 200 "aka The Kissinger Report"

Human Life International . Org " The Kissinger Report 1974"

I hope you get enough info there but if you google it youll be more than satisfied.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by plaetorian

ABsoulte rubbish! HIV is hardly as potent or virulent as some of the viruses that humanity has come across. Small pox anyone?? Compared to small pox, HIV is a docile cat. Not only are there first stage medications today, even second stage medicines have come out and medical companies are making a lot of money off scared HIV patients.

IF somebody wanted to kill large populations of people there are plenty of biological weapons that can be employed that are more virulent and more lethal than HIV.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by IAF101

I see millions perishing from HIV not smallpox...

It is the perfect weapon. It doesnt kill you itself, but makes sure you are completely defenseless so that something as simple as a cold can send you away. The perfect weapon. If the point was killing people just like that, completely unreasonable, and nonsense... drop few nasty bombs or go Hitler style. Thats not the point because by doing so, those same ones driving this car, would have the population not believing one word they say from then on. Politics. Today's control is all about strategy not force. Millions die from some smallpox that suddelty shows up... dont you think ppl will try to unveil everything about it? where did it come from ? who brought it there in the first place? there are biochemical explanations, other than the obvious, that they would have to face.... but HIV? or the birth flu? a virus that creates it self... and smart enough to, in time evolve and kill humans in a slow pace... perfect. THink a bit my friend.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Maybe you are too young to remember the danger small pox posed to most of humanity. Thousands died and through out the ages maybe more than HIV ever has killed. Small pox is fast, painful and hghly contagious. Entire villages were sometimes infected and died due to the illness .

You dont see it killing people today because the virus has been essentially wiped out with the WHO (funded by the NWO cabal!) immunizing an entire generation of humanity from Manhattan to the jungles of South America.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by IAF101

read what I just posted right above you.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAF101
Thousands died and through out the ages maybe more than HIV ever has killed.

Small pox is responsible for the death of over 50 million indians alone. AIDS has killed about 45 million.

Small pox is a major threat, and all that is neccecary if you want to kill many people. No new viruses are needed.

Thing about small pox is that people are no longer given the vaccine to it and it could someday rear its deadly head again.

Now, I am not saying that governments arent working on bio weapons, just that H5N1 probably aint one of them.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Okey dokey.
This is getting ridiculous, so I feel the need the say something.

I first heard about all of this sometime in 2003. Since 2003 do you know how many confirmed human deaths there have been from this?
221 of the 353 infected, as of today. WHO source

Now, if this turns out to be confirmed in India it would be roughly 7 times what the world has dealt with already...all at once, all in one area. I'm seriously doubting this is the case.

Thanks to all who did the research before posting: the bird flu is unconfirmed and the stories posted have been taken out of context.

As for bird flu and whatever else being manufactured, yeah, I'll take with it that there are some prevalent diseases out there that have been beget from human hands (though probably not purposefully).
Is money being made off of all this? Absolutely. All around, from the pharma's to the media to even websites (through traffic, etc.). Does this mean they made the diseases? No.
But, population control? Now, I know all about the old (and new) policies that have been shuffled around and buried and whathaveyou about such things...but thinking that HIV or cancer or the lowly flu or any sort could be used as a depopulation mechanism is laughable.
The South Park episode about SARS comes to mind...

Cancer is horrible, but it slowly degrades...and I would say it's not contagious, but I'm not sure now.
HIV is horrible also, but it also slowly degrades into AIDS. This is contagious only through membranous liquid contact (i.e. blood). With the advent of modern awareness of this virus people can then choose to be more careful or, if they have it, to separate themselves...whatever. It's easily contained.
Now, the bird flu...is, well, I think the numbers alone speak for themselves.

Sure, it could mutate into a human form and wipe out 60% of the population of the world...but that is entirely unlikely.
And, yes, pandemics have happened before. But you must consider the state of the infrastructure and availability to medicines of the time that keeps coming up in this conversation (early 20th century). You know, the industrial revolutions in the major world countries of that time made Europe, the Americas, etc. still quite dirty.

Ah, well.
My two-cent's worth.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavscout

Originally posted by plaetorian
THe bird flu, like HIVs virus are genetically engineered for the one purpose: Decreasing the world's over-polulation situation.

Have you any proof of that?

If you are correct, why introduce it into birds where it can mutate any way it will?

And why has it been recognized in birds for decades?

So were all the other viruses that did a much better job at hitting world population genetically engineered? I give you Spanish Flu and Bubonic plague among countless others.

Seems to me AIDS and H5N1 are doing a pretty poor job so far... (okay AIDS has killed millions and is very nasty, but much better things are in test tubes in labs in a city near you!)

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   

All viruses mutate, even the cold virus. HIV or bird flu is no different. It has neither led to any control or economic coercion of any nation. Even Africa which is riddled with AIDS is not held hostage for the lack of vaccine. The most bird flue is capable of doing is decimating one nation's poultry industry. As for HIV, I think it is safe to say that Durex has not taken over the world! Them being engineered is baseless because all kinds of people from all walks of life have been affected with AIDS and could contract human bird flu.

The idea that there are conspiracies and some plot of world domination is just the product of a wild imagination. And no there can never be definitive proof that will satisfy the conspiracy theorists because nothing can convince the paranoid.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by SoLaR513

A massive epidemic could lead to many things; even war.
Not to mention in a country with such poverty and Nuclear Weapons.

What a brilliant mind you have, very deductive and educated thinking too:

*Millions of Indians screaming to let off the nukes on everyone else since they are poor and dieing*.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by IAF101

thats because even if we had proof for you the non believers you would not believe anyway... until you see it ur self... which is human nature. SO was the American Union and a road to let mexicans canadians and americans become part of the same nation or union; a conspiracy stupidity and check it out. Already happening. The bilderberg? COnpsiracy dont believe that either.... do you need proof of that too? Hold on the president part of a secret society of the elite naaaah thats complete stupidity... well.... im sorry but we live in a conspiracy created well before you and I were born. Even on the times of Napoleon was a conspiracy in place. How do you think the Rothschild family became the world richest? There is a conspiracy in everything today... as there was in the times of egypt and rome for that matter... conspiracies happen in football games... in wallstreet, even between neighbours... or coworkers... It is just ment to be based on human nature. We dont see it or want to see it because we only think of it as happening in the political sector.

When you have Mr Bush senior say in public... "this is more than that.... it is about a New World Order" and you have the secretary of state "Henry Kissinger" say in public the world is overpopulated and we need to do something about it....making it a national security priority, and called the citizens of the third world country "useless stomachs".... and then you have the most powerful and richest ppl in the world.... all together meeting in secrecy.... having bohemian secret rituals somewhere in germany and crap like that... I am afraid that yes we have to take it as it is and make it change or we all gonna end up like americans soon. And there is proof of all this, this is no- fiction story. Who do you think provided hitler with the money and technology to do what he did? How do you think the European Union was created? or Vietnam became such a necessity? Fact. And creating a virus to make this easier for them is a simple task after all this ppl have managed to get away with. A simple task, as it is a war game. Not too soon and americans will live in a Police state. THeir rights going away by seconds and nobody cares... oh wait those are just conspiracys crap right... well keep watching as they keep detroying the country so that you give up your sovereignity... and the whole American Union, the same country they help or pretty much created... well we will talk about that "conspiracy crap" in a very close future as well.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
To add to the debate i would like to point out that the Flu(H5N1)yirus in china did infect pigs...and also in indonesia it infected weasels ,I am assuming that the vuirus being true to what viruses do would try to suvive in whatever host it found itself....in this case the goats could easily be infected from cross contamination(one farmer said his chickens already had Flu and were culled.)
The goats could easily have dung mixed in with what they scrounged or at least had oral contact of some kind etc,,
Meantime theres a million culprits waiting for mutation to human infectious viruses...
The flu has been passed from human to human more than once im sure.

Really, Its just a matter of time, but it still could take a hundred years or a nother week.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul
Although there is no confirmation as yet that this outbreak is the H5N1 virus, it should be noted that a flu epidemic does not need to be preceeded by the word 'bird' in order to be catastrophic. The pandemic of 1918 for example.

Umm- the influenza pandemic of 1918 WAS the avian flu.
Just a different variant of H5. And all the things tried then are being tried now, including massive decimation of flocks of every type of domestic and migratory birds.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join