It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very good video analisy of the nose in nose out footage

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
The guy did put quite a bit of an effort and I think this video is really worth watching. It will be quite easy to understand that something does not add up.

I am a beleiver that tv fakery was widely used on 911. Plane no plane who really knows, but for sure something more went on under our noses.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
yeah yeah... maybe he should watch the second plane hit from some other angles instead of focusing so much on the one angle he can make his crackpot theory fit into. The nose cone ejection, is the engine that penetrated the building and landed some distance away.

But I guess it's alot more fun to see things that are not there.

I believe 9/11 was an inside job, no doubt about that. But its was not holograms, mirages or mass delusions that hit the towers. It was 2 planes.

Pentagon on the other side....

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by scarystuff

The other footage of the impact that you speak of was simply altered to jive with the live shot footage so that no one would be able to say "wait these two images dont match up" Its just that simple

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
My old college roomate was in Manhatten on the street when the 2nd plane hit and he heard it flying overhead and saw it hit the building.. 911 is definitely a coverup, so many unanswered questions and definitely an inside job. This is the one aspect that is ridiculous to me. Plus, it would be almost impossible for the government to creat this kind of illusion. People who believe this are reading to much into 911 and looking for more evidence to corraborate.

911 is the greatest coverup in history. It ended our freedom and started our demise.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by gabriel5578

Google Video Link

go ahead and give this video a gander.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by scarystuff

Great Post!!...No matter what you believe, all the evidence needs to be looked at...If you have watched both the videos posted here in there entirety and you can't see the anomalies, then you were not paying attention.Or you won't believe your lying eyes. It took me some time to come around and accept that there maybe something to the media and its complicity in these events. The idea that the government would not have access to this technology is preposterous. We are talking about one of the richest countries, with an unlmited military budget.

Many different eyemitness reports have come out...small charter plane, a missile, a 737, a military cargo plane. The video 911 Flatline also has some startling ideas and footage.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I am trying to track down the original footage of this exact nose out clip in high quality. I have the FOX5 Washington version but it does not show the nose out footage, but has the same commentary. Can anyone tell me where i can find this mysterious footage?

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
The plane in the Fox footage looks to be barely bypassing the south tower, and then angling back at an angle no commercial jetliner can make, no matter how expert the pilot.

Does the plane look out of proportional size to the two buildings? It does to me. Does it to anyone else?

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Mike Walter gave it away at the Pentagon when he said "fold back wings". Cruise missiles have fold back wings. Commercial jetliners do not. Plus, there was no indication any commercial jetliner engines made any impression, on the Pentagon wall on any side of the hole.

Why weren't the engines seen being torn off the alleged commercial jetliner's "fold back wings"? Engines extend out in front and under the wings. So how did wings manage to fold back with the engines in the way of fold back? The hole was not wide enough to accomodate any engines preventing "fold back wings" from completely folding back. Then there is fuselage sitting between the engines and those "fold back wings" as well.

So unless that alleged commercial jetliner had wings that folded like an accordion and hinges, or on swivel which rotated to fold back,leaving approximately a 65 - 75 degree gap between the fuselage and the wings, that alleged commercial jetliner did not have fold back wings. Nor did the wings get ripped off to land on the campus lawn. That is self-evident from the videos showing explosions but no impact of any alleged commercial jetliner.

The campus lawn was pristine as the explosion took place and remained pristine per videos. Not a plane part seen on that pristine lawn. Where did they come from so much later than the videos show?

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
So once again the numbers 9 1 1 appear and we have a thread that's not capable of existing without that stupid "Due to member demand.........." banner?

Can't believe we have such sensitive posters.

If someone is out of line then I assume they are told to calm down and then removed.

Why this pandering on any/all 911 Threads?

Anyhoo, one of the best pieces of proof. That, the good old USA once again, is only to happy to put its own at risk or simply kill, to further the Elites agenda. (The UK did the same thing on 77 and are just as evil) And, in my opinion those that can't see this and the other tell tail signs all over the 911 attack and the changes following it, are blind, in denial (to use an American saying) or deliberately on here to appose and cloud the issue by not applying common sense.

Airplane Nose in (possible) Nose out (Impossible) – Dust causing a Nose out imprint (see above for what type of poster would say this sort of crap!) Can you say crap on here? If not, I apologise and I would that you change the word to ‘dribble’.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by mlmijyd
So once again the numbers 9 1 1 appear and we have a thread that's not capable of existing without that stupid "Due to member demand.........." banner?

I read through the posts here and I found nothing close to insensitive or insulting.So are all the 911 posts immediately "monitered"? Well at least someones paying attention.This is a great post!!Cherrs OP!

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
[Forgive me for the double post.My appologies.

[edit on 1-2-2008 by skinnyblaze]

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   
If you have all been reading this for a while you would know that these posts get nasty!! Its truely sad that we are on watch but its just the truth on this...

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by OrionStars

Don't you know that you are not supposed to talk about the total lack of damage to the wall at the Pentagon where the engines would have hit? The people who swallow the rotting carcass of the official story love to imagine that a jets wings could fold up and follow a plane of that size into a tiny hole...it alows them to sleep at night thinking that the perps really are some foreigners in a cave and not the Neocon rich traitors lauighing at us for accepting such obvious fairy tales.

Good points and do not expect an intelligent reply: There is none.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
This is very important work and shows that the 9-11 events were a giant psy op, which means that all the passengers and crew were murdered outright to make the plan seem real. It was like one great war game that became real and ended up as seen.

I have alwsys known that the nose out meant that we were seeing projected images....I also am totally convinced that DEW is the only method that explains the many anomalies in NY. There is simply no other way to explain the toasted cars and flipped cars and the way they burned and the way the paint reacted; exactly like the Hutchinson effect. It had to be DEW applied to the Towers to turn them to dust; there is no other way. Shame on the average American for swallowing such nonsense as they see every day on Fox lies and other controlled media. It is sickening.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
^^Watch the video i posted above, there is no credible evidence for the planes being holograms. BUT there is a tonne of evidence leaning on the side of video trickery.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Retikx

September Clues is a devastating video, much as The Pentacon is, much as 911 Mysteries is, much as 911 Eyewitness is, much as the final cut of Loose Change is, much as 911 Revisited is, much as Mohammed Atta and the Venice Flying Circus is, much as so many other similar videos large and small are. But we have more than videos. We have great books as well, written by David Ray Griffen, Mike Ruppert, Eric Hufschmidt and others. We have tons of websites. We know the score. 9/11 was a scam and a lot of people were in on it.

Unfortunately, we have one big huge problem. The bulk of the American people have chosen to be "good Germans" of the sort that knew things were not as they might like but decided to stick with Hitler's program anyway. We are in big trouble, in my opinion, because I don't think there is any lawful way of stopping these people. The perps are making the laws.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I keep seeing posts about this "nose out" controversy and want to get to the bottom of it.

Here's the latest video about the nose out by simonshack:

Here's a gif of the nose in/nose out from shack's vid:

It's clear to me the nose in matches that nose out.

So the question becomes did simonshack forge the nose out frame in this video, or are we looking at proof of TV fakery?

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATH911
So the question becomes did simonshack forge the nose out frame in this video, or are we looking at proof of TV fakery?

Simonshack/socialservice deliberately manipulated his footage to peddle a false idea. That is the very definition of a disinfo artist peddling disinfo. The following 2-minute video shows how he did it:

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

_BoneZ_ your a big fan of posting that youtube video with the 48 angles of approach. Why don't you post it again so people can see all the different angles the plane flies in at. It is a great video. Sometimes the plane comes in on high, sometimes it comes in at a horizontal approach., in one or two it even comes in from low flying upwards.

You cite this video alot but ignore the implications of it citing that different camera angles make the plane appear to fly differently... You may have an engineering degree but your understanding of video is lacking. You should educate yourself in that department.

I still have trouble understanding how you think no planes exist in shanksville and the pentagon yet you insist that planes hit the WTC. Why man? Because you saw it on TV? You have no physical proof of it. You have planes parts that landed in New York as neatly as the terrorists passports, 2 ton engines placed neatly into place, No scarping no scars of in the roads or side walks, Heck those plane parts did not even burn the ground when they landed yet you INSIST that planes were used there but only there....

Its like a dark truth you can't bring yourself to entertain lest everyone really be that easily dooped yourself included.

Go ahead man, Explain to me why the engine parts that "crashed" left no collateral damaged as they scraped to a halt. Explain to me how the flew under awnings and inbetween poles leaving no trail.

Explain that one away.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join