It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man witness Crop Circle event in Brazil. 01/22/07

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Man witness Crop Circle event in Brazil.

tvtem.globo.com

A imagem no canavial é inusitada. Em meio aos nove hectares da plantação, um círculo foi desenhado com a cana que ficou achatada no solo, em uma área de cerca de sessenta metros de diâmetro.

Its an unusual image of the reedbed. In the middle of 9Ha of a sugar-cane crop, a circle appeared with the flatten cane on the ground, covering an area of 60 meters diameter.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 23-1-2008 by Sator]

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Yeah, you're going to have to wait a bit for a translation as I ask help for my fellow portuguese speaker friends.

tvtem.globo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
flagged so it is easier to find when we get a translation. I can't wait to see what he saw. I would like to witness the formation of a crop circle

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
A curious fact was recorded in a reedbed in Riolândia, region of Votuporanga. In the area next to the Grand River cane was amassada and formed a strange design on the plantation.

The image is unusual in the reedbed. Amid the nine hectares of planting, a circle was designed with the cane that was squashed in the soil in an area of about sixty meters in diameter.

None was booted foot, and around all remain firm, without bias. For ufólogo Jorge Neri, the signs show that something very strange happened on the spot.

According to the researcher this would be the first evidence that the unidentified flying objects may also have begun to visit properties of planting in Brazil.

A team of the News has also invited experts in climatic phenomena in the industry alcooleiro to assess the images.

For the professor of geography Fernando Antunes, this discarded the possibility of action of wind and electrical discharges.

Already the engineer agrônomo Carlos Alberto de Luca, says that an agricultural machine would brand as strong in the reedbed.

The News has entered into contact with the base of Cindácta of Tanabi, for information on possible records of movements in the airspace of the northwestern state. They have reported that this type of control is done by Cindácta of Sao Paulo.

According to officials of the capital, was only available in the system, data on airports and helicopter and not on specific areas of the state of Sao Paulo. The team even tried to speak to Cindácta of Brasilia but failed to a return.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Ok, first I'll do it for what is written on the website (which is what the reporters are saying ).

A curious event was registered on a reedbed in Riolandia, near Votuporanga. In a region near Rio Grande the sugar-cane was flatten and formed a strange drawing on the crops.

Its an unusual image of the sugar-cane field. In the middle of 9Ha of a sugar-cane crop, a circle appeared with the flatten cane on the ground, covering an area of 60 meters diameter.

No roots were taken off the ground, and around it they remained steady, not even moved.
For the ufologist Jorge Neri, these are signs that something very strange happened at the place.

According to the researcher this is the first proof that UFOs may also began visiting crops in Brazil.

Tem Notícias's Team also invited experts in weather and the alcohol industry to look at the images.

Geography professor Fernando Antunes dismiss wind as a factor and also electric discharges.

Engineer Carlos Alberto de Luca says a farming machine would not leave such a strong mark on the crop.

Tem Notícias reached the Cindacta de Tanabi Air Base to obtain information about possible air traffic in the northeast of state. They informed us that this is Cindacta de Sao Paulo base controlled space.

According to employees from the state capital, there were only avaible information about data from airport and heliports and not about specific areas of Sao Paulo. The team also tried reaching Cindacta from Brasilia (command base) to no avail.

Ok, sorry if my english is not very academic.

I cant translate all the conversation right now, but I'll tell you now that the humble guy they interviewed is the witness. He says he woke up 3am to go to the bathroom and then went to take a glass of water in the kitchen when he heard a loud cracking sound for a while. Then he saw a huge object hovering the crop circle. He says the object shape was like the impression on the ground.

Peace

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Is he claiming to have a video/photo? If not this is just some guy saying he saw something is it not?
Were there any other witnesses?

[edit on 23-1-2008 by Mindless]

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mindless
Is he claiming to have a video/photo? If not this is just some guy saying he saw something is it not?
Were there any other witnesses?

[edit on 23-1-2008 by Mindless]

I guess that no one of us here would know it yet. This has happened in little more then 24h.

About photo or video, well... the poor guy probably doesn't even have electricity at home.

Peace

[edit on 23-1-2008 by Sator]

top topics

join