The History Channel used to be one of my favorite channels to watch. The UFO specials along with other topics was something I looked forward to
watching. Lately though Ive started to notice a difference in their shows. They seem to produce shows now simply to disprove theories and ideas.
1. 9-11 Conspiracies, Fact or Fiction - The debunkers were referred to as the experts while the conspiracy theory people were made to look crazy.
2. Roswell - Ive seen at least two shows now where the History Channel refers to the debris. It was on last night and they talk about how the debris
shown in that infamous picture is exactly like Project Mogul. However they fail to mention that it is a well established fact that the debris shown
was NOT in fact the same debri that Major Marcell recovered. It had been switched. The History channel is outright lying to try and force viewers into
believing that Mogul is the debris recovered.
3. History's Mysteries special on Secret Societies - Typical History Channel take on conspiracy theories about secret societies. Notice the tone of
the narrator when he says the word "conspiracy theories" in the first few minutes of the show. And of course after each conspiracy nut speaks, its
followed by the expert debunker who always has an explanation.
Each subject presented by the History Channel is the same so I decided to look at the ownership of the History channel.
It turns out General Electric owns at least some of the History Channel along with several other major channels...
* NBC: includes 13 stations, 28% of US households.
* NBC Network News: The Today Show, Nightly News with Tom Brokaw, Meet the Press, Dateline NBC, NBC News at Sunrise.
* CNBC business television; MSNBC 24-hour cable and Internet news service (co-owned by NBC and Microsoft); Court TV (co-owned with Time Warner), Bravo
(50%), A&E (25%), History Channel (25%).
The "MS" in MSNBC
General Electric also has controlling interest in several other stations....
Chiller (horror-themed cable channel launching March 1st, 2007) 
CNBC (co-owned with Dow Jones)
CNBC World (co-owned with Dow Jones)
MSNBC (co-owned with Microsoft)
Sci Fi Channel¹
The Sundance Channel¹
NBC Universal Global Networks
I tried to find out which individual person owns General Electric but had no luck. This is scary to me to think of all the media being owned by one
large corporation and I dont even know who it is that controls this vast empire.
How can we possibly believe the media reports when so much of it has an obvious agenda ? This much control is a major threat to the truth and to our