It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince Charles to appear as a Hologram

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Prince Charles to appear as a Hologram

current.com

In an effort to cut down on carbon emissions, Prince Charles is to appear at an energy conference in Abu Dahbi as a hologram! With a five minute pre-recorded message, Prince Charles will appear to be stood on stage by using the latest in projected image technology. His stunt will save the world from an additional 15 tons of carbon being burned into the atmosphere. When these projections can be done live then this world will become one very small place!
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
This is strange and to find out that Al Gore already did appear in holographic form at some conference.

I guess Project BlueBeam is much more possible that we might have thought.

And with the UFO sightings in Texas and all the orbs of late.....

Not trying to be a gloom and doomer, but I will be watching this subject closely

current.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   

The hologram that appeared was very similar to the one of Prince Charles, but it could interact with the crowd and the people on stage via special screens. I think that is the future for this technology."

news.sky.com...

Why Prince Charles to be one of the first?

That surprises me for some reason.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
This is a example of dehumanization. We no longer have leaders they are holograms. This is mind control program to further distance the people from there ego driven "leaders". Another example is the computer check outs at the stores. All a system of dehumanization. Aint my leader thats for sure. Good Post interested thanks for bringing it to attention. Dont waste time is boiling mad, and fully aware believe it.

[edit on 23-1-2008 by dntwastetime]

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Interesting . I want to see how good it looks .

Also dont these things take allot of power? I know it cant be anywhere near the amount for a flight . But wouldn't a taped screening be even more efficient?

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Heres the video of the prince Charles hologram.

Link

Hologram tech is pretty awesome these days. Soon, maybe projectors will be obsolete, again.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by PontiacWarrior

Thanks for adding the video

The colors when the commentator *appears* remind me of the "Sundogs" from the chemtrails. The mix of the rainbow colors from whatever is left is the skies when they spray.

I can see how this electrical sky could facilitate holographic images as spoken of with Project BlueBeam.

Maybe a stretch, but stretching is okay!

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by dntwastetime
This is a example of dehumanization. We no longer have leaders they are holograms. This is mind control program to further distance the people from there ego driven "leaders". Another example is the computer check outs at the stores. All a system of dehumanization. Aint my leader thats for sure. Good Post interested thanks for bringing it to attention. Dont waste time is boiling mad, and fully aware believe it.

I didn't understand the term dehumanization, now I do.

Thanks for another angle to consider.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
one good point about our Great Leaders will be able to have a "one-on-one" without the possibility of getting their butts blown away by one of their underlings and/or sheepal.

they will be safe in their underground bunkers addressing the world through holograph imaging whilst we have no time to stick out heads between out legs and kiss our ass good-by.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
They could even address us after they're dead and gone and the public would never know. Can you imagine finding out 50 years from now that we have no leaders... just holograms run by the NWO.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I don't believe it takes 15 tons of carbon or jet fuel to bring him to go to Dubai and back --not even if he ride 1st class-- and taking into acount he might be slightly obese.

BS

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Wow!

That's pretty neat, though it still doesn't look quite real. Of course perhaps the level of tech revealed to us publicly isn't of the highest quality available, to quell conspiracy theories.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by annestacey

too bad Bush did not have holographic imaging perfected at time of ground zero. instead, he hid behind a bunch of children in his brother's state.

i do not think the majority of the world's inhabitants will be here. maybe the roaches (NWO) that seem to evolve into a more resilient specie.

[edit on 24-1-2008 by musselwhite]

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
well, prince harry needs to take some advice from charles. what a waste of british pounds. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
A little off the topic but has to do with holograms although its not really a hologram but its cool. Just didn't want to make another heard to show it.

Lochness in Japan

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I deleted my Adobe reader for the Active X last night and I can't watch the video about the lochness monster.

DO I need to reinstall, is it necessary?

If so can someone link a good site to download from, this one want me to also download google toolbar.

Speaking of toolbars how do you find and delete extra ones? 'Where are they listed???

Derailing my own thread but all in the spirit of higher knowledge!!!

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by annestacey
They could even address us after they're dead and gone and the public would never know. Can you imagine finding out 50 years from now that we have no leaders... just holograms run by the NWO.

The thought of that gave me chills up my spine.

It could even get dangerous, especially if hologram technology gets so far advanced that they could program the leaders to say almost anything, without the persons knowledge and/or approval.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
It just brings to mind the century old traditon of the "subjects" gathering outside the lucious castle for and opportunity to catch a glimpse of their "Old Schood Bloodline" that has walked out on the balcony as long as history has remembered and greeted their people.

Now we have people made of LIGHT!

Or at least the illusion thereof.

And this is what they have offered for our little eyes to see!

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   
the hologram isn't really a hologram at all, it is an optical illusions that appears like a hologram in your mind. the image is actually 2d, and it is projected on to a 45 degree angled screen called a musion eye liner. cisco is useing this technology for a program called telepresence. i hope this helps.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flighty

Originally posted by annestacey

The thought of that gave me chills up my spine.

It could even get dangerous, especially if hologram technology gets so far advanced that they could program the leaders to say almost anything, without the persons knowledge and/or approval.

I fully agree it could take a turn for the worse. And that wouldnt be good for us people. I dont even want to think about it, But it does seem more and more like project blue beam can be true. And if it is how do we know the NWO wont use it on all of us for bad reasons.

Hilda

top topics

<<   2 >>

join