It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NEWS: Military Offers Explanation For Stephenville UFO Reports

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   

BREAKING NEWS: Military Offers Explanation For Stephenville UFO Reports

www.nbc5i.com

FORT WORTH, Texas -- Nearly two weeks after UFOs were reported over Stephenville, the U.S. military has offered an explanation as to the source of the mysterious lights.

Maj. Karl Lewis, a spokesman for the 301st Fighter Wing at the Naval Air Station Fort Worth Joint Reserve Base, said in a news release that an "error was made regarding the reported training activity of military aircraft" and that "10 F-16s from the 457th Fighter Squadron were performing training operations in the Brownwood Military Operating Area."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Here again the military follows a similar pattern; first deny everything, then inject a "military exercise" . . . sound familiar?

www.nbc5i.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
This is a double post:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Next will come the "we were dropping flares" excuse. There were COMMERCIAL PILOTS that could not explain this as any conventional craft! How stupid they think the public is...

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Actually, no they didn't.

The military first said "Nope.. nothing in the air AT ALL that night".

Then they said... "Actually, YES! We did have some stuff out there.. nothing to see here"

Then I posted this: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Which states it was seen in many more cities than just dublin or erath county. This is much bigger than the military would like you to believe!

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 03:00 AM
link   
If you watch the CNN report on this, they laughingly mentioned the figure on Mars story...which bubbled up in the MSM at just the right time...Just sayin'

Hey, these guys are pros, certainly have had enough practice.

top topics

join