It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Globalists Want a Tax on Television and Video Games

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Globalists Want a Tax on Television and Video Games

www.blacklistednews.com

David Rockefeller, Maurice Strong, and the Earth Summit folks, including the United Nations Environmental Program, want to tax your television and video games.....In other words, you’re too stupid and lazy to do anything about your diabetes and obesity and yet another tax will get you motivated. Of course, the state doesn’t care if you’re overweight, it is simply looking for another excuse to fleece you. Mike Casaus of the Sierra Club might be distressed at the lack of mountain hikers, but you can bet the people behind the Sierra Club couldn’t care less.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.truthnews.us

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
The great Rockefeller's are at it again. This makes me so mad. Let's make another tax so you get motivated to get your kids off the couch. Is this really the answer for this growing crisis of child obesity? Sounds to me jsut like another attempt to get more dollars from us. Why can't parents just get their kids active on their own? The last thing we need is another tax. I am really starting to hate that word.
I have to agree with Nimmo here.

www.blacklistednews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
My Personal Opinion

Television tax and Video Game Taxes are a thing for the Europeans.

Europe has crazy taxes for Television and they have trucks that drive around to

make sure you've paid your bill, how would you like that people?

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I thinnk it's time we properly taxed the Elite Rich by removing the Cap on the Social Security tax, which in the U.S. is at roughly a percentage of $128,000.00yr. Maximum. If the Cap was removed then all those people making Millions of dollars a year (Like the Rockefellers) would then have to pay a fair share of their earnings to Social Security, which they collect anyway when they retire.

For the Globalists, who manufacture all over the world but make their profits in the United States, a fair and equatable Tariff which would equate to the wages paid to the equivalent number of American workers manufacturing the same item. The Tariff should also account for the lost costs of Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, overtime and be calculated on the mean average rate for High School Graduate wage earners. If they option to refuse to pay the tariff, then their products are to be sold at the calculated rate for the materials cost of the item plus the lowest wages currently available worldwide.

new topics

top topics

join