It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jews 'breaking ranks with Israel'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   

The President of Jewish People Policy Planning Institute says Jews across the world are increasingly distancing themselves from Israel.

Professor Yehezkel Dror, the founding president of the Jewish People Policy Planning Institute (JPPPI) said on Wednesday Israel is no is 'no longer viewed as a safe-haven, source of pride' by Jews.

"At the heart of the rift between Israel and Jewish communities abroad lies the notion that the Diaspora youth have negative views of Israel politically, nationally and socially," Dror said.

He emphasized that Israel must consult with prominent world Jewish leaders before taking any steps that have a significant impact on the nation as a whole.

SB/RE
www.presstv.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
This jibes with what I've seen personally.

Most Jews I know have pretty strongly mixed feelings about Israel, in particular the situation with the Palestinians, which they find horrifying.

So if criticizing Israel makes one an anti-Semite, do I just happen to know a whole lot of anti-Semitic Jews?

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   
No wonder. Nobody would like to play the advocate for a regime commiting among the worst crimes in human history.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Anti-American -Anti-British Anti-Jew and anti-Semite. FFS. I am sick of it! It is funny that if you do not agreed with the real terrorist (the leaders of the said country's) you are Anti the said country's.

Would you want to be linked with a "Nation" such as Isreal, when you see the crimes(or at least the ones they let you see on the government controlled media) before your very eyes? I wouldn't!

What the Jews of Isreal are doing to those people, is no less - and prehaps worse, than what Hitler and his Nazi bastards did to them.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
By following Bush's folly of making the possibility of negations "a prize" in its own right; it's no wonder why Jews are turning away when one takes into where this hasn't led.
But beware!! A significant minority will just say they dislike Israel, but will acturally privately think differently.
It's just the psychology of fanatics (or nationalists) who feel slightley over whelmed by negative facts (and yet somehow still commited!).

Originally posted by wow23

What the Jews of Israel are doing to those people, is no less - and perhaps worse, than what Hitler and his Nazi bastards did to them.

It's good you compare what you like.
But this is the moment you would get executed (politically). Say the above on TV and for years to come it may be remembered that "you compared Israel with Hitler".

Certainly there are some differences...
No gas chambers
No continental invasion (though local border snatching)

But then there are similarities…
Such as turning Gaza into one giant prison camp (ghettos is the word).
As well as: Focussing in your media almost exclusively on what your enemy does to you, rather than what you have also done to them (we of course have this problem).

I believe genocide will come; but only once Israel's propagandized youth makes up a more sizeable proportion of the electorate. Then they’re country may actually become crazy-bold enough to brake away from its dependence on U.S support.
But in order to brake away from U.S support they will need a continental invasion to sustain themselves (or maybe just the support of China, which would obviously be in exchange for something). However we’re still many years away from this. 10-15 perhaps?

[edit on 090705 by Liberal1984]

new topics

top topics

join