It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul is leading in louisiana

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
www.product-reviews.net...

Just to let everyone here know Ron is still doing quite well. 2nd in Lost Wages and now leading here in Louisiana.

Too bad no mention of it in the main stream news.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
www.prisonplanet.com...

Says same thing here on Alex Jones too.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Dobbs Drops Ron Paul
From LIst Of Candidates

www.rense.com...

Poor guy gets no respect..

So if he wins Loisianna and was second in Lost wages does that make him more credible. Yes.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
arkansaswatch.blogspot.com...

Another site listed above confirms victory!!

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
It's the delegates that count, nice work zman!

I'll be watching this. flagged and starred. Thanks!

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
How come none of these links have any actual results, just 'claims' that Ron Paul won the caucus? Don't get me wrong, I support RP but I think you're setting yourself up for disappointment when the real LA numbers are released.

For some reason the numbers are still a secret, even though they were supposed to be public this morning... hmmm

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Well you have to give MSM plenty of time to work the Fred Thompson drops out story via blubs so the under the breathe mention of a Ron Paul victory in Louisiana as a quick bit. That or hoping that something really big comes up in the next few hours to dominate the news hour since Heath Ledger's inital autopsy was inconclusive.

But the government did a shoddy job after Katrina especially in the rural areas, few canidates visited Louisiana before the primaries so there you go. Easy victory. Bet they report it as such.

[edit on 23-1-2008 by Ahabstar]

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Louisiana's Republican voters will head to the polls today at 11 different caucus sites to cast their ballots for delegates and alternate delegates to the Louisiana Republican Convention.

Voters can cast ballots from 5:00 pm until 8:00 pm this evening.

campaignspot.nationalreview.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
the strongest economist gets ignored in a poll on economy?

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
the strongest economist gets ignored in a poll on economy?

I know, but the Corp Media have there way he would not even be in this race. It seems the more they try to discredit him the more people follow him, heck even here in NJ.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I hate to say "I told you so", but.. I told you so.

Ballot Access News

[edit on 1/23/2008 by mythatsabigprobe]

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Here's more info...

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
The way I read those links probe was that Paul beat all the other Republican candidates the supporters of the other candidates banded together to keep him from winning out right. Is that correct?

US politics never ceases to amaze me. How the heck anyone makes sense of it all is beyond me.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by GAOTU789

Ronald Reagan won!!!!!! LOL
The 4 headed monster slate of Non-Paul candidates ,Had to combine forces to produce the "Pro-Life/Pro-Family" slate. Here is the ballot they used.

Everybody Loves Reagan

Sad but true.
Good news is the delegates will be split up at the Convention. Paul probably has more than any other single candidate.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I know, its not right but right in the state that did this. Who would be more pro life than Dr. Paul. Got to hand it to the them , they did their homework and made it stick legally. Even though its wrong in the eyes of some, its still they way they, meaning the CFR and others do things to control.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Don't fret!

Notice that none of their names are actually on the ballot.
Just the ghost of Reagan. That speaks volumes.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I am still going to vote for him, and so is my wife here in NJ. Come Feb.5 we will see. I can not vote for anyone else as Dr. Paul has struck a nerve in me to do the right thing.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I hope that on Feb 9th when the real LA caucus happens
that Paul kicks their a$$.

Then tell Lou Dobbs to kiss my a$$ for taking his
name off the list.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by GAOTU789

It is simple in my eyes. It doesn't matter who the people really want to win, whoever the elite wants in office, that's who it will be. Whether they have to rig a state that is run by a candidate's brother, or rig voting machines (what a company that diebold is) to miscount votes, that's what they will do. Most voters do not, IMO, really dig to see the numbers. They take the news from MSM as bond, and then just deal with the results.

new topics

top topics

join